www.lovenestle.com

Jasmine mini torso ordered!

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
Arisa_

Jasmine mini torso ordered!

Post by Arisa_ »

Shout out to Dylan. Even though I was ordering the smallest of their torso dolls, he still provided great support! I ultimately decided to go with LoveNestle (besides Dylan being super helpful), their dolls are silicone. I have no issues against TPE but for the sake of easier to maintain and that my purpose for a mini torso was for ease and convenience that I really didn’t want to go through with my full size doll, Call me lazy as I only have a 151cm 25.5kg doll :) but I do have my 36kg 170C coming, so Jazzy (as she’ll be called) will fulfil the times when it’s just too hard to get Libby or Mariana in action :)
Starpery 151cm with “Libby” (Lubby head)
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) … (Local port!) … Wait: Day #87)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Jasmine mini torso ordered!

Post by LoveNestle »

Arisa_ wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:36 am Shout out to Dylan. Even though I was ordering the smallest of their torso dolls, he still provided great support! I ultimately decided to go with LoveNestle (besides Dylan being super helpful), their dolls are silicone. I have no issues against TPE but for the sake of easier to maintain and that my purpose for a mini torso was for ease and convenience that I really didn’t want to go through with my full size doll, Call me lazy as I only have a 151cm 25.5kg doll :) but I do have my 36kg 170C coming, so Jazzy (as she’ll be called) will fulfil the times when it’s just too hard to get Libby or Mariana in action :)
Thank you for all these kind words!! We are so glad that you enjoy the shopping experience! I will definitely bring this message to Dylan :-)

INFORMATIONS