www.wmdolls.com

I am looking for a smaller (lighter) A cup doll

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
busybutsofun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I am looking for a smaller (lighter) A cup doll

Post by busybutsofun »

I am looking for a gently used smaller A cup doll. I have a few but their weight is really getting to me as I get older, so I am looking for a lighter and smaller frame. I will pay a fair price. Please contact me so that we can make a deal that works for both of us. PM me is you have a doll that might meet my needs and needs a new home.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: I am looking for a smaller (lighter) A cup doll

Post by SMdoll »

https://www.sm-doll.com/silicone-dolls-c52444.html
Hello, our warehouse in the United States has the dolls you want, they are very light, very easy to move. You are welcome to contact me!
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I am looking for a smaller (lighter) A cup doll

Post by Wheezer »

Look carefully and cautiously when going into lighter and small breast dolls, such as the "A" cup you requested.

There are many out there, but the combination of slight stature and small breasts can make them appear a bit young.
This might pose issues with local authorities.

Some sites (NOT SMdoll) that list those smaller dolls are more for folks of a "different taste".

Just sayin'
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS