www.siliconelovers.com

Help, tearing after one week!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Maxwedge

Re: Help, tearing after one week!

Post by Maxwedge »

SubaruFoz,

I've had several tpe Piperdolls and never had this issue. I agree that the paper towels are too rough.

And here's a pic of my SubaruFozXT:
20201010_112813.jpg
20201010_112813.jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 375 times
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Thanks dude. Any other advice and tips?

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

I use a douche bulb to clean out the cavities ($10 on epay) and an electric keyboard duster/blower to dry them ($20 on epay).
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

8O School yourself in doll maitanance.

Your not doing a great job preventing mold growing inside and on your doll, which is ver harmfull for human health.

Mold also affects the TPE, causing the quality to deteriorate rapidly

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Well that’s excellent my friend! You came out on top 🙌 you might wanna purchase
these tools at some point the doush, the Dia stick…smooth is better not this bumped one and the anal ball for the actual washing of the openings…they apply just the right pressure without destroying the TPE 😎IMG_8145.jpeg
[/quote]

The anal balls I wouldn't have thought of you learn something new everyday!

duckdoll355
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by duckdoll355 »

Cyph3rz83 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:24 am Well that’s excellent my friend! You came out on top 🙌 you might wanna purchase
these tools at some point the doush, the Dia stick…smooth is better not this bumped one and the anal ball for the actual washing of the openings…they apply just the right pressure without destroying the TPE 😎IMG_8145.jpeg
The anal balls I wouldn't have thought of you learn something new everyday!
[/quote]

Yes and because they are rounded and smooth you can be just a little vigorous with the soaping and you’ll be ok, they have 3 sizes I use the middle size one for my girl and she’s perfect

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Yucky Wucky woo!
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Wow, a lot of very interesting advice.
I'd search a little if I was the OP.
Search for MOLD.
Search for Cleaning TPE

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

To address this, you might want to start by removing any visible black spots, which are likely fibers from the paper towels.

For cleaning, we recommend using our specialized Cleaning Kit. This kit is specifically created for sex dolls and can be used directly on the bed to easily clean the love holes without the risk of water leakage and wetting the sheets.

After cleaning, we suggest using an Absorbent Drying Stick to dry the areas thoroughly. This will ensure no stains are left behind in the love holes.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Also, keeping your hands clean, and nails trimmed and scrubbed goes a long way to caring for your doll's skin. Just my pennies worth.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

My question is..what the hell is that black stuff?! If that's mold...dude, it is imperative you practice better hygiene and sanitary practices. For your own health's sake. I have a TPE doll for 2 years and there is absolutely no mold on her whatsoever. You need to keep the doll very dried.

If I don't cum in my doll, I use hydrogen peroxide to clean her orifices and then use a soft sponge to soak up the liquid. Then I appy baby oil to her insides to keep her smooth and TPE fresh and then I use an air pump for aquariums to dry her out. For her body I use anti bacterial soap and dry her off with a towel.I apply baby oil to her bikini line areas, vagina, anus and butt crack. THIS FREQUENT APPLICATION OF BABY OIL TO SENSITIVE AREAS WILL PREVENT TEARS AND MAKE THE TPE LAST LONGER. Make sure the room is aired out by opening the window once in a while or put the heater on for a while. Again to prevent mold you need to keep it air dried, bone dry!

I wait until the baby oil is absorbed into the TPE for those sensitive areas before applying baby powder to the entire doll. I wait up to 8 hours.

I don't apply baby oil to my doll's entire body. Only those sensitive areas. In the past when i applied it to the entire body it became a pain in the ass because it mixed with the baby powder and was impossible to get off, even when I waited 24 hours for the oil to absorb. I've had no problem just cleaning her body with soap and then applying powder. Her skin is silky smooth.

If I cum in her, the only difference is using antibacterial soap and a bed pan to wash the doll's inside and scoop out the cum before using hydrogen peroxide

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Maxwedge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:48 am SubaruFoz,

I've had several tpe Piperdolls and never had this issue. I agree that the paper towels are too rough.

And here's a pic of my SubaruFozXT:
20201010_112813.jpg
Ah dude sick. Mines an 05, 2 inch lift kit with big ol tires and a snorkel

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:33 pm My question is..what the hell is that black stuff?! If that's mold...dude, it is imperative you practice better hygiene and sanitary practices. For your own health's sake. I have a TPE doll for 2 years and there is absolutely no mold on her whatsoever. You need to keep the doll very dried.

If I don't cum in my doll, I use hydrogen peroxide to clean her orifices and then use a soft sponge to soak up the liquid. Then I appy baby oil to her insides to keep her smooth and TPE fresh and then I use an air pump for aquariums to dry her out. For her body I use anti bacterial soap and dry her off with a towel.I apply baby oil to her bikini line areas, vagina, anus and butt crack. THIS FREQUENT APPLICATION OF BABY OIL TO SENSITIVE AREAS WILL PREVENT TEARS AND MAKE THE TPE LAST LONGER. Make sure the room is aired out by opening the window once in a while or put the heater on for a while. Again to prevent mold you need to keep it air dried, bone dry!

I wait until the baby oil is absorbed into the TPE for those sensitive areas before applying baby powder to the entire doll. I wait up to 8 hours.

I don't apply baby oil to my doll's entire body. Only those sensitive areas. In the past when i applied it to the entire body it became a pain in the ass because it mixed with the baby powder and was impossible to get off, even when I waited 24 hours for the oil to absorb. I've had no problem just cleaning her body with soap and then applying powder. Her skin is silky smooth.

If I cum in her, the only difference is using antibacterial soap and a bed pan to wash the doll's inside and scoop out the cum before using hydrogen peroxide
I hope it isn't mold. It's goopy like the factory residue. I worry the paper towel method i used to use may have torn up some of the tunnel.

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

RevJack wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:08 pm Wow, a lot of very interesting advice.
I'd search a little if I was the OP.
Search for MOLD.
Search for Cleaning TPE

Reverend Jack
Since I stopped using paper towels the dark looking goop is clearing out. A little at a time but I might have to invest in better cleaning alternatives.

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

SubaruFoz wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:56 am
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:33 pm My question is..what the hell is that black stuff?! If that's mold...dude, it is imperative you practice better hygiene and sanitary practices. For your own health's sake. I have a TPE doll for 2 years and there is absolutely no mold on her whatsoever. You need to keep the doll very dried.

I hope it isn't mold. It's goopy like the factory residue. I worry the paper towel method i used to use may have torn up some of the tunnel.
Ah, I see. Yes, this goop is similar looking to the goop I previously spoke about that was the baby powder mixed with baby oil that was an issue with a previous doll. We have to be very careful with what we clean our dolls with, which is why I stopped oiling my doll except for sensitive spots. Try using drying materials that don't dissolve like a dry sponge or soft blanket or a towel that is not too rough. Also make sure any blanket or towel doesn't leave behind tiny pieces of fabric. I had some towels that did this (they were cheap).To get dirt and even excess baby powder that may have mixed with dirt off I use scouring pads. Just be gentle. This method is excellent for starting fresh again with the bare TPE skin and removing all dirt. Just remember to wipe in one direction only so you don't end up accidently spreading the dirt

INFORMATIONS