www.siliconelovers.com

Help, tearing after one week!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Help, tearing after one week!

Post by SubaruFoz »

My brand new doll is already tearing near the love holes and I'm not sure what to do. It almost looks as if the skin is flaking and tearing apart. I use water based lube and mild anti bacterial soap to clean love holes. Amy advice much appreciated, I don't want to have wasted 1300 dollars.
Attachments
20240303_152637.jpg
20240303_152637.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 733 times
20240303_152624.jpg
20240303_152624.jpg (3.48 MiB) Viewed 733 times
20240303_152554.jpg
20240303_152554.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 733 times
20240303_152547.jpg
20240303_152547.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 733 times

andy1324

Re: Help, tearing after one week!

Post by andy1324 »

my first question is what did you buy for $1300 ?

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

The question of 'what brand is the doll?' is important.

Assuming it is a TPE Doll, I would lightly spray the area with baby oil/mineral oil,. then using either a microfiber towel or paper towels, dry or with baby oil on the cloth, gently try to wipe the Slime off in ONE directiononly. Don't smear it around as if it were soap and you were washing the doll. The baby oil will be acting as a someone solvent for the slimy grunge and hopefully you can wipe it away. Whichever kind of towels you use, he was a lot of them and consider them trash when they are full of that gray junk.

Assuming it's some sort of residual left on the doll after molding, or an accumulation of dirt and other goup from you.

If you do get it clean, let it sit for about 24 hours for the tpe oil to be absorbed into the doll. Then wash it with antibacterial soap, let it dry overnight and then tell her it with baby powder.

If the same dirty material reappears, you're either cleaning it wrong or it is a counterfeit doll and the tpe is simply going to come apart

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

That doesn't look like a week's worth of use to me, but I also have little experience with TPE dolls.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

That material looks low quality looking in the insides of the hole. What vendor/site did she come from?
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

andy1324 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:39 pm my first question is what did you buy for $1300 ?
Piperdoll from silicon lovers

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Pussy69 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:31 pm That material looks low quality looking in the insides of the hole. What vendor/site did she come from?
Piperdoll from silicone lovers.

duckdoll355
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by duckdoll355 »

As the other members stated, you first have to clean that area up real good using mild soap and micro fiber or paper towel…if your using toys with her and they’re silicone then that’s the problem right there. Also the doll could be old stock and had splitting because of age then was repaired hence the discounted price…often TPE repaired with these solvents don’t last long and even done exceptionally well…the same tares will return…eventually 😑

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

That does NOT look in the best condition for 1 week brand new!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

You look like you have mold build up on that too. I would deal with that first before it spreads as mold is the number one cause of TPE cohesion breaking down that you can control. I have left mine in the garage 2 years saran wrapped and it looks less beat up then yours. After that yes I agree age of TPE and if its been repaired a few times also adds to stability. How are you storing your doll and also what's your cleaning regiment cause that's pretty bad. I don't intend this to be personal just trying to troubleshoot your dolls issue.

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Cyph3rz83 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:54 am You look like you have mold build up on that too. I would deal with that first before it spreads as mold is the number one cause of TPE cohesion breaking down that you can control. I have left mine in the garage 2 years saran wrapped and it looks less beat up then yours. After that yes I agree age of TPE and if its been repaired a few times also adds to stability. How are you storing your doll and also what's your cleaning regiment cause that's pretty bad. I don't intend this to be personal just trying to troubleshoot your dolls issue.
Makeshift douche made with paper towels wrapped around a cylinder shaped rod. I'm beginning to wonder if the paper towel is too aggressive fir the skin and is leaving fibers behind.

Typically clothed and lying on my bed with a blanket wrapped around her but I do have sex with her a lot. Nothing overly stressful on the body because I dint want to break the tpe.

I also use anti bacterial Irish spring soap, the bar kind. I used this method on my torsos with great success but clearly something isn't working for thenfull sized doll.

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

duckdoll355 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:33 am As the other members stated, you first have to clean that area up real good using mild soap and micro fiber or paper towel…if your using toys with her and they’re silicone then that’s the problem right there. Also the doll could be old stock and had splitting because of age then was repaired hence the discounted price…often TPE repaired with these solvents don’t last long and even done exceptionally well…the same tares will return…eventually 😑
It was only discounted for a price match

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

SubaruFoz wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:04 am
Cyph3rz83 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:54 am You look like you have mold build up on that too. I would deal with that first before it spreads as mold is the number one cause of TPE cohesion breaking down that you can control. I have left mine in the garage 2 years saran wrapped and it looks less beat up then yours. After that yes I agree age of TPE and if its been repaired a few times also adds to stability. How are you storing your doll and also what's your cleaning regiment cause that's pretty bad. I don't intend this to be personal just trying to troubleshoot your dolls issue.
Makeshift douche made with paper towels wrapped around a cylinder shaped rod. I'm beginning to wonder if the paper towel is too aggressive fir the skin and is leaving fibers behind.

Typically clothed and lying on my bed with a blanket wrapped around her but I do have sex with her a lot. Nothing overly stressful on the body because I dint want to break the tpe.

I also use anti bacterial Irish spring soap, the bar kind. I used this method on my torsos with great success but clearly something isn't working for thenfull sized doll.
Yeh, paper towels is way way too rough for TPE if you are shoving that up in there. As for the soap I would personally use a mild antibacterial soap like soft-soap in gel form mixed with water you don't need much maybe a dab or so then douche preferably with something soft. Then I would make sure to use some soft cut up sponges and tweezers to pull them out after the soak up the moisture and end with some drying rods to stick up there after for an hour or so.

As for the mold I'm not sure what effect vinegar would have on TPE but that stuff slays mold at my house and it will penetrate through the layers killing it at the source.

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Cyph3rz83 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:12 am
SubaruFoz wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:04 am

Yeh, paper towels is way way too rough for TPE if you are shoving that up in there. As for the soap I would personally use a mild antibacterial soap like soft-soap in gel form mixed with water you don't need much maybe a dab or so then douche preferably with something soft. Then I would make sure to use some soft cut up sponges and tweezers to pull them out after the soak up the moisture and end with some drying rods to stick up there after for an hour or so.

As for the mold I'm not sure what effect vinegar would have on TPE but that stuff slays mold at my house and it will penetrate through the layers killing it at the source.
Thanks. I'll stop by Walmart and get sponges on a stick instead of what I'm currently doing for future cleaning.

duckdoll355
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by duckdoll355 »

SubaruFoz wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:05 am
duckdoll355 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:33 am As the other members stated, you first have to clean that area up real good using mild soap and micro fiber or paper towel…if your using toys with her and they’re silicone then that’s the problem right there. Also the doll could be old stock and had splitting because of age then was repaired hence the discounted price…often TPE repaired with these solvents don’t last long and even done exceptionally well…the same tares will return…eventually 😑
It was only discounted for a price match
Well that’s excellent my friend! You came out on top 🙌 you might wanna purchase
these tools at some point the doush, the Dia stick…smooth is better not this bumped one and the anal ball for the actual washing of the openings…they apply just the right pressure without destroying the TPE 😎
IMG_8145.jpeg
IMG_8145.jpeg (166 KiB) Viewed 512 times
Attachments
IMG_8144.jpeg
IMG_8144.jpeg (186.72 KiB) Viewed 512 times
IMG_8143.jpeg
IMG_8143.jpeg (216.19 KiB) Viewed 512 times

INFORMATIONS