PLEASE ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINT

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

PLEASE ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINT

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Below is from another TDF vendor I will not name, but the same vendor who told me there are no doll laws here in Florida after I questioned them. I got an email from a concerned person who lived in Florida who just got a doll from them. In most states, not an issue. A 158 B cup never should not be, but in here in Fl, it could be. There are dolls laws here! Who you choose for a vendor is very important, more than others depending upon where you live. If in the Uk, Phil at the Dollhouse will NOT sell you a doll that you could go to jail for. He knows the law. Same with Sandro. Some vendors IMHO could care less once the money changes hands. What do they have to lose if you go to jail and they are in another country? Please do your homework, ok?

Their website sayeth:
If you cancel your order within 4 hours, you are eligible for a 93% refund. If you do it within 24 hours, you will receive an 80% refund.
Orders for custom sex dolls cannot be canceled at any point, and we are unable to provide refunds for them.
I call BS!
I have even cancelled orders AFTER a doll has been made! Rare of course.
Who really thinks a doll will be made within 24 hours of payment?
In fact, there is a really good chance that your order has not even been sent in to make within 24 hours.

Yes, I could understand if they refund all except the paypal fees. Bottom line, they might not WANT to provide refunds, but they can.
All I have done in the past is sent an email letting the doll maker know the order has been cancelled. This takes me a WHOPPING 60 seconds, max. Is that worth 20%? Will I get my money back? Nope, but every single time I just end up with a credit that the doll maker has honored.

Best,
Jeff
PS- I know I do not have the standard "click and here is your doll" website, but we have managed to make up for it in other ways.

chippyminton

Re: PLEASE ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINT

Post by chippyminton »

Good post. And you’re right = read the small print. A well known UK vendor (not Phil, obviously) has a clause in their ‘terms of sale’ stating that if a dropshipped doll ordered via them gets seized by customs - the buyer is on his own. Not their problem.

Caveat Emptor.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Thank you/
We had a WM 155DD face 46 seized in the UK. Phil basically got her released with some strong letters. It never should have come to that. Where has common sense gone? I had a WM 158A seized in TN. No idea where the doll ended up. Numerous calls to customs. They had no idea where the doll got sent to. I sent him all his money back.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Great information but kinda disappointed can’t have a doll within 60 seconds….

INFORMATIONS