sexyrealsexdolls.com

CrownPeaks in Europe: lookalike, suggestions and questions

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
mast0master

CrownPeaks in Europe: lookalike, suggestions and questions

Post by mast0master »

Dear members,

I would love to buy CrownPeaks' SkyJugs, but unfortunately they don't deliver to my country (Norway). What I am looking for is that wobbling realism and softness that seems to transpire during the videos. What other alternatives do you recommend that have a similar level of realism and size? I don't really have a budget, but I am looking for a shop that accepts refunds or returns - money are on the lines and those two qualities are preferrable. I know KanojoToys offers them, but they mostly manufacture anime style onaholes. I did find the 'Bust Ema' model interesting though (reference: https://www.kanojotoys.com/busty-ema-br ... 15766.html)

Do you have any suggestion? Even torsos or whole doll could do, as long as the breast physics realism is maintained. In case, are you aware of any CrownPeaks retailers in Europe?

Best

youknowyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: CrownPeaks in Europe: lookalike, suggestions and questions

Post by youknowyou »

https://vimeo.com/user204489056

You can do Google searches on the toys with Japanese character names by copying and pasting the characters. Then you can use Chrome browser translate function to translate the site you find from Japanese to English or your native language and see if you can find the same toy closer to you. Most will ship anywhere, but I don't know about returns.

volt347
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: CrownPeaks in Europe: lookalike, suggestions and questions

Post by volt347 »

Crownpeaks expanded the list of countries they are sending to. On their web page you can choose a Norway as a delivery country.

INFORMATIONS