https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Sex dolls When Flying?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Coke_ice
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sex dolls When Flying?

Post by Coke_ice »

Has anyone traveled with sex doll on commercial flights? Bad idea? Any embarrassing stories?
75.jpg
75.jpg (5.65 MiB) Viewed 214 times

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sex dolls When Flying?

Post by Synthian »

Coke_ice wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:46 am Has anyone traveled with sex doll on commercial flights? Bad idea? Any embarrassing stories?
75.jpg
Hi Coke_ice, thanks for the post. I would love to bring Evelyn on a plane. I did ask TSA about taking her as baggage (I explained that she was a movie prop) and they had no problem with it, except they might open the flight case and look inside. The Ticket agent, however said the flight case dimensions would be "oversized" baggage and I calculated that would cost 3x more than a seat!

I have not gotten around to asking about a seat for her yet.

Another person posted about taking your Synthian companion on a cruise and the ticketing rep warned she could be confiscated. I presume that is because cruise ships go through many countries' Customs and they might also require an import tax to be paid from what I know about Customs.

I think one of the big restraints is she can not sit in an exit row, obviously.

Also, has anyone taken their companion to a Theme Park? I'm thinking of taking Evelyn to Disneyland, but am wary of using the Handicapped lines because, although she's in a wheelchair and can't fit in the regular lines, some may not like us 'cutting' so to speak.
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS