Starpery.com

Endoscope revealed bad mold, what to do?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
jrunery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Endoscope revealed bad mold, what to do?

Post by jrunery »

I use a thick paper towel for the initial drying, then aerator, and drying sticks. As I had to pack it up for a long period recently, I washed, aerated and stuck a drying stick thinking like a silica gel pack it would guarantee no moisture inside.

To my horror, when I unboxed it and used an endoscope, there is quite serious molding at the very end of the canal. I didn't even know the canal went that deep as I didn't have an endoscope prior. The reason I bought one was because my drying stick had black splotches all over when I removed it.

So... What do I do now? How do I salvage this? Cut away all the black bits?

I don't get how an aerator could ever work properly considering how deep the canal is. Usually i just push it in until it goes no further, but the design is such that there's a second hole inside as well, so what happens to the aerator tube is it diverts either left or right into the spaces beside the hole,or goes into the hole and the crevices surrounding the second hole are left moist. There is heavy molding around the crevices of the second hole.

I literally struggle to reach in that deep with anything. My drying stick literally nearly got lost up in there and I struggled to remove it. I have no clue how I could have dried it better.

There is also fuzz left behind from the paper towel. Maybe that caused mold growth?

Frankly without the endoscope it would be impossible for me to see this. As far as it looks when I manually open it, there is no mold. All the mold is like 13 inches in or something and the stick is 6 inches tops.

chippyminton

Re: Endoscope revealed bad mold, what to do?

Post by chippyminton »

Step 1 is to reinsert your endoscope and make ABSOLUTELY SURE that the TPE plug is properly located and the top of the vaginal tunnel is completely sealed so that liquids can’t contact the skeleton.

Step 2 is to copiously flush out the tunnel using 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. Allow it to sit up there for a few minutes, agitate it using a wet drying stick or similar, rubbing it around on the inside, flush it out with clean water, and repeat several times. If the stick’s too short - tape two together. This will kill the mold. It’s 50/50 whether the black stains will come away in their entirety- but at least you’ll know that you’ll be safe and not risk any infection.

For the sake of a few bucks - try out some Femidoms or similar female condoms. They can be inserted well before playtime (so as not to kill the moment) and your ‘deposits’ can then be removed for cleanup without any fluids (including lube) ever coming into contact with your honey. They can be cleaned out and reused many, many times. Gently powder the outside to make insertion easier.

jrunery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jrunery »

chippyminton wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:54 am Step 1 is to reinsert your endoscope and make ABSOLUTELY SURE that the TPE plug is properly located and the top of the vaginal tunnel is completely sealed so that liquids can’t contact the skeleton.

Step 2 is to copiously flush out the tunnel using 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. Allow it to sit up there for a few minutes, agitate it using a wet drying stick or similar, rubbing it around on the inside, flush it out with clean water, and repeat several times. If the stick’s too short - tape two together. This will kill the mold. It’s 50/50 whether the black stains will come away in their entirety- but at least you’ll know that you’ll be safe and not risk any infection.

For the sake of a few bucks - try out some Femidoms or similar female condoms. They can be inserted well before playtime (so as not to kill the moment) and your ‘deposits’ can then be removed for cleanup without any fluids (including lube) ever coming into contact with your honey. They can be cleaned out and reused many, many times. Gently powder the outside to make insertion easier.
There... kind of is no TPE plug. There seems to be some sort of plastic sheeting or something at the end, and a weird ball of something in front of it. Looks like a jumbled ball of mangled tpe, but nothing that would serve as a plug. It does look like there is a bit of rust or mold at the very end. I'm not exactly sure. Here's how that looks

Not sure if rust or mold, the area in front of it isn't moldy so it appears to be more like rust to me. Frankly I would rather just plug this second hole at the back, but not sure how. It definitely can't be dried properly. Nothing can reach all the way back in there. Around the second hole there is tons of mold. It's bad.

Will peroxide get the surface ones off like bleach can?

I have femidoms but... they are really weird. The end of it tapers in like a plastic bag that refuses to open and becomes sharp and rough. Further than 4 inches in gets extremely tight and it is extremely difficult to push anything in really. The femidom comes with a plastic ring but it always falls due to how tight the space is.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The image sucks donkey balls, but it appears the "plastic sheeting" is your TPE Plug. We can only see 25% of it, so can only guess it is secure. The mangled wad of TPE in front of it should not be there. I would remove it if it is not attached.
The "second hole" is truly mold. I would stand her on her head and fill her cootchie with bleach. Let it sit a couple of hours, then rinse thoroughly.
I'm sorry but I have had zero success with hydrogen peroxide, YMMV, but I gave up on it.
Once she's soaked on bleach, the mold is dead. The black will probably remain, long explanation involving molds microscopic filaments.
Going forward, I recommend you bag the diatomic dry sticks and just use an air blower. Aquarium pump, mattress inflator, whatever. The key is getting that hose to the back. Measure and mark the distance.
I use a wire cage butt plug to keep her vag a little open while drying. Don't know if that helps, but it makes me feel better. Got it off AliExpress.

If you do want to seal those ends off and shorten her canal, you can easily do that. It may bring you peace of mind. All the TPE Plug articles here (including mine) will help you achieve that goal.
Pretty simple, cut an oversized plug, spread some 3M solvent on it, and some solvent inside the vag where you want the plug, shove it in, let cure, done.

Good call buying the endoscope.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

jrunery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jrunery »

RevJack wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:03 am The image sucks donkey balls, but it appears the "plastic sheeting" is your TPE Plug. We can only see 25% of it, so can only guess it is secure. The mangled wad of TPE in front of it should not be there. I would remove it if it is not attached.
The "second hole" is truly mold. I would stand her on her head and fill her cootchie with bleach. Let it sit a couple of hours, then rinse thoroughly.
I'm sorry but I have had zero success with hydrogen peroxide, YMMV, but I gave up on it.
Once she's soaked on bleach, the mold is dead. The black will probably remain, long explanation involving molds microscopic filaments.
Going forward, I recommend you bag the diatomic dry sticks and just use an air blower. Aquarium pump, mattress inflator, whatever. The key is getting that hose to the back. Measure and mark the distance.
I use a wire cage butt plug to keep her vag a little open while drying. Don't know if that helps, but it makes me feel better. Got it off AliExpress.

If you do want to seal those ends off and shorten her canal, you can easily do that. It may bring you peace of mind. All the TPE Plug articles here (including mine) will help you achieve that goal.
Pretty simple, cut an oversized plug, spread some 3M solvent on it, and some solvent inside the vag where you want the plug, shove it in, let cure, done.

Good call buying the endoscope.

Reverend Jack
Yeah it's extremely difficult to get a good angle on it. Made the bad call of buying a wireless endoscope and at that point it was almost lost inside. I can't reach that far so I'll need to get some tools. There is also a lot of fuzz around that I think might be from the paper towels. Very hard to get rid of as well. Just sticks to the material.

No doubt the area around the second hole is mold , was pretty shocked to see it. Only had this for a short period and always took good care of it with aerators and drying sticks so it's tragic. I even have a UV stick. The problem is I never knew it was that deep. It is impossible for me to reach in that far. My hand will not fit past the first 4-5 inches. As a result, every method failed as I only maintained the first 7-8 inches or so.

What do you mean by zero success with peroxide? It didn't remove the black stuff? What concentrations did you use? Bleach apparently destroys the material so I'm a bit hesitant to use it.

About sealing, won't the edges mold up? And since there's already mold at the sides of the hole that never really be removed, I'm worried that some moisture will leak to the back and eventually some horrible colony will form at the back.

I don't mind cutting all the black stuff off, do you think that's an appropriate idea?

As for the plug, won't solvent get all over the canal as you push it in?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

"zero success with Peroxide" by that I mean I have had no success using hydrogen peroxide for most things throughout my life. My issues are the limited shelf life, and the weakness of the commercially available solutions. With no history of effectiveness on live humans or animals, I won't depend upon it for any other use.

Ah, the old wives tale that bleach destroys TPE. Well, I've had 9+ dolls over the years, and have fixed/modified/treated dozens more. I have a chunk of TPE sitting in water in a vial. I have a chunk of TPE sitting in bleach in a vial. I have a chunk of TPE sitting in 70% isopropyl alcohol in a vial. And I have a chunk of TPE sitting in Mineral Oil in a vial. Only the mineral oil has had a visable, negative effect on the TPE.

So you find the person who said chlorox damages TPE and bring those facts into the light. They will disappear like snowflakes.

I will tell you that if you don't thoroughly kill that mold it will spread and ruin your doll. No doubt about that. I cut open an unfixable moldy doll and that shit had tendrils 3 inches deep into the TPE, to the point you could see the discoloration in her belly button.

Mold stains. Even after it is dead, the stains remain. Mold sends out invasive filiments that stain, but are too small for the capillary action of bleach to penetrate and address the staining. Kill the mold, the stain remains. If you need to cut the black stained TPE out for emotional reasons, go for it. But there is no actual reason to do so, it is Hella difficult, and damaging to the structure of the doll.
If you SEAL the TPE Plug, no moisture will get past it. No moisture, no mold, simple as that.

As as to placing a TPE plug, I believe I recommended that you go and read the articles and instructions available in TDF. Many of us have covered that topic thoroughly, with pictures and equipment lists, and instructions. None of which I will repeat again here.
Oh, and I have used tightly rolled paper towels to assist drying with no ill effects, so I think you are OK there.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

jrunery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jrunery »

RevJack wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:04 pm I will tell you that if you don't thoroughly kill that mold it will spread and ruin your doll. No doubt about that. I cut open an unfixable moldy doll and that shit had tendrils 3 inches deep into the TPE, to the point you could see the discoloration in her belly button.

Mold stains. Even after it is dead, the stains remain. Mold sends out invasive filiments that stain, but are too small for the capillary action of bleach to penetrate and address the staining. Kill the mold, the stain remains. If you need to cut the black stained TPE out for emotional reasons, go for it. But there is no actual reason to do so, it is Hella difficult, and damaging to the structure of the doll.
If you SEAL the TPE Plug, no moisture will get past it. No moisture, no mold, simple as that.
Yeah I know, I'm real worried about the tendrils. I've blasted the outer ones with UV radiation and hopefully they are inactivated, but the tendrils are the things I'm worried about. I looked it up and it seems bleach only removes the surface layer and has a tough time dealing with the roots, which is why I mentioned cutting the piece out. That said, I've cut out pieces from the foot before as that got mold after washing day one, the surrounding is sadly still turning moldy.

What type of bleach do you recommend? I already bought peroxide but if that doesn't work I'll put bleach in.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Peroxide is a mild bleach, 10% strength or less is a rough guide
Please ensure the cavity is well irrigated with fresh water to remove any trace of bleach before inserting any body parts in there :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Seagull,
We were talking about good old Cholorox, you know chlorine based bleach Vs liquid hydrogen peroxide.
And to answer jruney, any chlorine based bleach is strong enough. I use Cholorox because that's what's in the laundry room.

Reverend Jack

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Ah! I've used the bleach to get rid of really bad stains & keeping it away from my skin, nose n lungs is a high priority
Peroxide is by comparison fairly mild and not viewed by me as being as potent as bleach
Personally I'm not keen on using bleach on my doll cavities and so far keeping them flushed with clean water and thoroughly dry has worked for me :)

alphamaledollmaster

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

RevJack wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:47 am Seagull,
We were talking about good old Cholorox, you know chlorine based bleach Vs liquid hydrogen peroxide.
And to answer jruney, any chlorine based bleach is strong enough. I use Cholorox because that's what's in the laundry room.

Reverend Jack
Thanks for helping this member, Rev. Jack,

Here's my post with a still photo if you, or anyone else, wanted to learn more

viewtopic.php?t=178866
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

Someone recently helped me out with some advice.
\
I will wait till the endoscope arrives, thanks so much to that someone, there will be no cutting of the labia, even if it's a little.

I can now enjoy my Saint Patrick's Day, as I celebrate it sober, thank goodness and with a clear head nowadys.

Good vibes, and good karma to you. thanks again tdf member for ur help. You will be rewarded manyfold by God and by karma.
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

INFORMATIONS