www.irontechdoll.com

Fantasy Animorphic Sex Dolls

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Fantasy Animorphic Sex Dolls

Post by seagull »

But first we have to go through a period of tarring and feathering all those nasty doll perverts
Oh crap, that includes me! :haha4:

Eyessewnshut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eyessewnshut »

Sweet Jesus. Whatever company steps up to the plate on this is going to be legendary.

From those pictures, if any company had the 1st(fox), 2nd/3rd(cow), 6th(black cow),7th-10th(doe woman without the multiple breasts),15th(cat), I'm buying ASAP. TAKE MY MONEY.

I also am 100% in support of full anthro bodies, limbs, and heads. The first company that makes a limb and paint accurate doe woman or a cat woman with hoofs/paws gets my money fast lol.

Foxy_fan

Post by Foxy_fan »

Elsa Babe makes fox, cat, and bunny heads.

I agree though - a cute fox/wolf head with a 1-2cm longer snout than the above and paws on the legs would be an instant purchase. Yep, that's my kink.

Eyessewnshut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eyessewnshut »

Foxy_fan wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:20 am Elsa Babe makes fox, cat, and bunny heads.

I agree though - a cute fox/wolf head with a 1-2cm longer snout than the above and paws on the legs would be an instant purchase. Yep, that's my kink.
Have you seen this by Starry Doll? They've almost got it. I think the neck is a little too long(maybe just me), but if they did paws and a tail I think they'd right there.

https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-srd033/

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Frankly, I am surprised that TDF certified this topic! :P
If this kind of doll were to be realized, I have a feeling that many countries would ban its importation in a different sense from that of pediatric dolls. 0X
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Eyessewnshut wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:09 am
Foxy_fan wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:20 am Elsa Babe makes fox, cat, and bunny heads.

Have you seen this by Starry Doll? They've almost got it. I think the neck is a little too long(maybe just me), but if they did paws and a tail I think they'd right there.

I'm not going to kink-shame, but that head REALLY doesn't work for me. That said, it may really work for someone else, and more power to them.

Jrizzblue1441
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Lol I rather have humans 😂

Eyessewnshut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eyessewnshut »

Gaijin wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:54 am

I'm not going to kink-shame, but that head REALLY doesn't work for me. That said, it may really work for someone else, and more power to them.

I agree with that. I'm just saying they're on the right track. Someone has to start somewhere.

Foxy_fan

Post by Foxy_fan »

Interesting. Yeah, the head and neck proportions seem a bit off. It's good to see other companies are exploring this though.

milesmcbroom89
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by milesmcbroom89 »

sexy ladies :)

milesmcbroom89
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by milesmcbroom89 »

there beauiful :D

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Doll owners already get stick and imo things like these and i will refer these as things will only make doll owners get more stick, not my cup of tea :roll:

INFORMATIONS