www.tayu-doll.com

148 D+ inserts for purchase

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Joeleolus

148 D+ inserts for purchase

Post by Joeleolus »

Does anyone know if any vendors or Tayu offer standalone inserts for sale? I’m looking for inserts for the 148D in either the vagina/anal combo or singular vagina or anal.

The Doll Man

Re: 148 D+ inserts for purchase

Post by The Doll Man »

Try to ask here also....

★ Dolls In General:
viewforum.php?f=87

lightfootted
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lightfootted »

Email MyRobotDoll. They hooked me up with an insert from a different brand. They also have a good relationship with Tayu and are regarded as one of their top distributors.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

yeah if you look around on MyRobotDoll's site, you can find inserts for sale. I forget if they have Tayu specific links, or if you just have to include the brand in the notes section.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Joeleolus

Post by Joeleolus »

I found a post from around one or two years ago stating that they only sold them with new body purchases, so I went ahead and emailed them. Thanks ricardo, I did see the link on MRD’s site and the notes section to provide insert info

INFORMATIONS