www.siliconelovers.com

Finally ordered my first full sized doll

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Finally ordered my first full sized doll

Post by SubaruFoz »

After much back and forth on will I, won't I, I finally ordered my first doll. Thanks to Nick for price matching another vendor. The doll is in stock and I'm hoping will ship within the week. I'm excited but because it is a piperdoll I'm sad that I'll never be able to share any pictures or anything so idk how active I'll be on this forum. But I gotta thank all you strangers for easing my insecurity and doubts of "giving up" on dating or being a creep. Who knows I might not even like the doll but I got a really good price so we'll see. I'm definitely excited to dress her up like i do my torso. Biggest difference being I can finally do fishnet leggings and knee high socks. Guess we'll see when she arrives.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Finally ordered my first full sized doll

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Congrats! You can still stop in and let us know how it's going and how you both are doing. Don't be a stranger! :)
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Finally ordered my first full sized doll

Post by SubaruFoz »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:22 pm Congrats! You can still stop in and let us know how it's going and how you both are doing. Don't be a stranger! :)
That's not the intention but thanks. Maybe the owners of the forum might change their stance on the rules, it's a 4'7" doll, full figured sold from an approved vendor. I'm not here to rock the boat, I just want to share some sexy pictures.

INFORMATIONS