yldoll.com

Silicone 153e "Judy"

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
PartThree

Silicone 153e "Judy"

Post by PartThree »

Has anyone picked a 153e up yet? These were announced last summer but so far only 4 dolls and limited heads. I thought about getting one with a second YL head in TPE (I mean, there are WM, YL, SE and OR all coming from the same Jinsan factory). But I'd like to get some feedback about silicone holding up with the love holes and mouth (surprisingly the silicone said says "oral" with the softer head). The boobs on this model are absolutely spectacular by the way. We need more "banana" tits on the dolls...

DOLLIXOS

Re: Silicone 153e "Judy"

Post by DOLLIXOS »

I have a 153cm body here but no pictures at the moment. I simply don't have the time at the moment. Head is made of hard silicone without oral capability. Oral is taboo with our dolls.
Sculpture is beautiful and I love the breast shape. Unfortunately, they are too rare on the market.
I won't say much about the quality. I think they're okay, solidly made. But honestly, it could be better.

PartThree

Re: Silicone 153e "Judy"

Post by PartThree »

DOLLIXOS wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:47 am I have a 153cm body here but no pictures at the moment. I simply don't have the time at the moment. Head is made of hard silicone without oral capability. Oral is taboo with our dolls.
Sculpture is beautiful and I love the breast shape. Unfortunately, they are too rare on the market.
I won't say much about the quality. I think they're okay, solidly made. But honestly, it could be better.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on this model and see if improvements are made over the next year.

INFORMATIONS