betterlovedoll.com

Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
kh41kh41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Post by kh41kh41 »

Streamdeals101 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:37 pm I’d say the following would be ideal for performance instead of show dolls.

There are a lot of features that make the doll “look” pretty however less on the actual deed with a doll.

1) Weight:
Lower the weight as much as possible, the lighter the better when it comes time to play, the last thing we’re looking for is a workout.

Even with the so called “improved” reduce weight versions, it isn’t enough.

2) Tech:
Focus more on performance movements that improve the act rather than the appearance.

I’ve seen some rotational hip movement features introduced that do a less than ideal movement when it comes to doing the deed.

There’s more rotation rather than a thrusting motion which would be the ideal or a combination of.

Seeing dolls or even torso’s with automatic thrusting capabilities would be ideal. (With Reduced motor sounds)

Tiddyshop is on the right track of creating stuff that enhances the experience through more flexible TPEs that add movement to the deed rather than just making their products looking like a fantasy doll.

The sucking vagina - what is this and why?
Again something that may look “cool” on camera on promotional videos but I don’t see an appeal to use in the bedroom. If anything this should be an added feature to the head that can perform oral already. (It’s a feature not a product)

Automatic positioning.
When getting into our cars we have the seats position to a fixed position based on a memory function in the door panels.
Could we do this with dolls. Have them move into 1-4 memory positions for us to use instead of having to wrestle with a 100lbs piece of plastic.

3) Improvement to self cleaning.
There needs to be more thought put into this area. Anything really to the cleanup process would help.

4) Doll heads:
Ability to perform deep throat rather than the awkward canal that protrudes the eyes.
Add the tech that has the movement to it like MoonDolls is presently doing and it’s on the right track to be a great function in bed.

Post positioning m, An addition of having the dolls wrist/ hands to grip would be ideal. wrist action would improve this further.

5) Frames / skeleton:
Fibreglass frames to help reduce weight.

Just some ideas from a performance standpoint. I know there are doll lovers who may look at their dolls as a partner and appreciate the visual details and the ability to connect with an AI on a personal level however I believe the functional buyer like myself are left out.

I’d want the AI to learn about my desires and patterns and enhance the pleasure through physical contact.

Hope this helps.
I personally bought one with sucking vagina and it sucks. it is not as good as I expected, I rather to keep it off. It is composed by one of two motors inside and it feels very unnatural and the vibration is very linear. totally not recommend.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

kh41kh41 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:25 pm
Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:02 am
kh41kh41 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:49 am I am here waiting for the following report. Seems like she got lost in translation.
I visit Gynoid showroom and met up their founder YiDao. Also FanrealArt founder and I have a good private sales in EXDOLL, if you guys have any question feel free to ask me.
I am interested in the number of dolls they deliver per day and how many workers the companies have.
I can ask for you, I don't know, some companies prefer to keep this number in secret because they use the body from third party factories. the production limit is the quality control, the increasing complexity of the doll making means it is much harder to make a perfect doll, especially on the soft breast and fingers, those parts contains so many tiny structures.

I wrote a report on Gynoid of my last July visit, here it is: https://x.com/KH41KH41GBS/status/168464 ... 85697?s=20
Thanks, that would be great :thumbs_up:.

You could post details on your journey here as well, not everyone has a twitter account.

kh41kh41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kh41kh41 »

Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:41 pm
kh41kh41 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:25 pm
Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:02 am
kh41kh41 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:49 am I am here waiting for the following report. Seems like she got lost in translation.
I visit Gynoid showroom and met up their founder YiDao. Also FanrealArt founder and I have a good private sales in EXDOLL, if you guys have any question feel free to ask me.
I am interested in the number of dolls they deliver per day and how many workers the companies have.
I can ask for you, I don't know, some companies prefer to keep this number in secret because they use the body from third party factories. the production limit is the quality control, the increasing complexity of the doll making means it is much harder to make a perfect doll, especially on the soft breast and fingers, those parts contains so many tiny structures.

I wrote a report on Gynoid of my last July visit, here it is: https://x.com/KH41KH41GBS/status/168464 ... 85697?s=20
Thanks, that would be great :thumbs_up:.

You could post details on your journey here as well, not everyone has a twitter account.

Absolutely, I would do that.

Holy_Badger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Holy_Badger »

Wow, this is so cool! As a newbie here, I didn't realize we had the infrastructure for something like this. I'm excited to hear what potential developments come from this! Pictures would be great, as I'm curious about the actual doll making/sculpting process.

Safe travels, hope to hear more.

CozmosJones1111
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CozmosJones1111 »

That is great!

INFORMATIONS