betterlovedoll.com

Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Post by ShadowFun »

Good suggestions all. The revolution I’d like to see is a redesign of the support structure inside doll feet.

While certainly many makers have paid attention to the sculpting of their feet lately, the simple foot plates, standing bolts and hinge ankles do a poor job emulating what a human foot actually does… particularly standing in heels!

I’ve got no suggestions on how to solve this, but I’ll be impressed by whoever does!

Have fun Vivian!

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

I forgot one thing I would love te see. Internal body heat.
I do not know how, but I would love it if my dolls are not that cold as they are now.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

ILoveReyna

Post by ILoveReyna »

More black, latina, and mixed race doll girls.
Every guy loves a girl who looks like a doll, so why not have a girl who actually is one?

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

Congrats on the trip.
  1. What would be really nice is adding that simple yet very convenient feature of being able to screw and unscrew an eye bolt on the back of a doll so one can easily support the doll for posing and dressing with it's head on. Today we have to literally melt a hole into the upper back of the doll, then drill a small hole in the skeleton and then tap that hole so it can take the eyebolt. It would also be nice to have the hole coverable with some material and when needed remove it to place the bolt back on.

2. Another feature that would be very convenient is lockable joints. So, instead of stiff joints there is some means to lock a joint in place be means of pressing some point along a limb. Say something like gearing a joint to where a pair of thin metal rods are positioned between the gears it would prevent their motion. Press a unlocking button and the metal rods move out of the way of the gears allowing for very easy movement of the limbs.

3. Screw on/off feet and hands but not just for hard feet or hands the articulated ones as well.

4. As far as the moaning features go, it would be nice to have a bluetooth device that can connect to the wifi and one can link that to any open source solution to produce voices along with a better speaker. I'd rather have the ability to personally customize my dolls responses with any opensource software I can use than have an off the shelf solution.

5. On the far reaching end of hopes. It would really be nice to have a smart head that can move and has movable eyes that can track its owner. The ability to recognize a human face has been around since at least 2015. Cosmo is such a toy robot that can recognize its owner visibly and voice their name! I don't see why a doll can't do that now!
Put those features in a doll and I'd buy it right now!!!!! :multi:

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

frankinstien wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:01 pm
[*]On the far reaching end of hopes. It would really be nice to have a smart head that can move and has movable eyes that can track its owner. The ability to recognize a human face has been around since at least 2015. Cosmo is such a toy robot that can recognize its owner visibly and voice their name! I don't see why a doll can't do that now! [/list]
I definitely would like this too, even if just her eyes can track me, it would make her look so real.
I already have a 70x70x40 mm bluetooth speaker that I want to build into a cavity in the back of her head, speaking through her mouth cavity (which I never plan to use for sex), all I need is a TTS with a gentle female voice that can speak my language, which is not English. The female voices that I have found, don't sound right.

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

TDF Consultant wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:26 am
On a Doll Mission in China.jpg
Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China, write your wish list now!!!

china_tripsml.jpg
Hey there, fabulous TDF family! TDF business consultant Vivian here!!!

First things first, let's take a moment to shower some love and gratitude on each, and every, one of you for your unwavering support on TDF. Your posts, messages, and endless enthusiasm for all things doll-related truly warmed my heart and kept TDF going. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Now, let's talk doll dreams and aspirations, shall we? Here at TDF, we've been doing some serious soul-searching, and we've come to a pretty exciting realization: there are some serious gaps between what our beloved doll lovers want and what the manufacturers are currently churning out.

But fear not, dear friends, because we're on a mission to change all that! We believe it's time we give back to our incredible community in a big, bold way. And so, we're rolling up our sleeves, dusting off our passports, and embarking on an epic journey to the heart of doll-making country: CHINA!!!

Our mission? Oh, just a few things:

1. **Factory Face-Time:** We're hitting up those tried-and-true Chinese factories to see first-hand what we can do to amp up the TDF member experience. Because let's face it, your satisfaction is our top priority!

2. **Next-Generation Explorations:** Say hello to the future of doll-making! We're diving head first into the world of new generation factories, where innovation and consumer needs reign supreme. These fresh-faced factory owners are ready to shake things up and cater to your every doll desire.

3. **Breaking Down Barriers:** Cultural and language barriers, begone! We're committed to bridging the gap and ensuring a seamless user experience for each, and every, one of you. Your feedback and input are absolutely crucial in this endeavour, so don't be shy!

So, my dear TDF family, here's where you come in: we need to hear from YOU! What are your wildest doll dreams? Your biggest frustrations? Your must-have features and designs? Together, we can make magic happen and usher in a new era of doll perfection.

Stay tuned for updates, sneak peeks, and maybe even a few surprises along the way. This journey is just getting started, and we couldn't be more thrilled to have you by our side every step of the way.

Here's to a future filled with endless doll possibilities!

With love and doll-filled dreams,

Vivian
TDF Business Consultant
Hello Vivian! It's so great that you'll get to talk directly with manufacturers to let them know what doll lovers really want. Question: Are you just visiting silicone and TPE manufacturers or will you also be talking with factories that make inflatable vinyl dolls? I'm a blow up guy and I'd LOVE to see some progress, and by progress I largely mean a return to fantastic doll molds and features that we used to have available but have lost. Let me know if you'll have access to vinyl inflatable factories because if so I've got more specifics I'd love to ask or suggest. Thank you!
HBK

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Better feeling weight reduction and without joint limitations for tpe dolls.

The LHP.

Better longer lasting skeleton joints (maybe recommend them use red thread locker on the threads.)

Gel asses on tpe dolls.

The closing eye things sounds cool.

Rotatable eyes for toe dolls like silicone dolls do, the spring loaded types.

A heating system that actually works and not break quickly.

An option to have your dolls head added to a body seamlessly - like piper doll do.

More ai stuff, maybe built in speakers that work via Bluetooth.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Message sent regarding trip.

Have a good time.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

PoePanda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PoePanda »

I think the manufacturers need to initiate a mandatory set of codes for manufacturers. 1. There needs to be a universal connector that all doll manufacturers must use for the heads; this will allow customers to use any body from any brand with a head from another brand. 2. The formula for the TPE needs to be chemically compatible with all other TPE recipes used in the doll manufacturing market.

Personally, I want to see more options of dolls with O-cup to ZZZ-cup breasts in the 150cm to 170cm body heights.

The pricing needs to be talked about. I personally feel that the MSRP is way too high. I think that retailers would make more money if they lowered their prices by half simply because they would open the door to a much larger lower financial bracket. Cutting the costs by 50% would most likely lead to sales increasing by 700% due to an increase in the number of units sold. Unfortunately, the concept of lowering your product markup to increase your profit margin exponentially in sales is unfathomable to most businessmen. The idea of losing money to make money is an alien concept to them. I have seen this happen before; a retailer has a product that he cannot get to move off of the shelves because he does not understand that his product is overpriced, and then one day he puts the product on sale by 30% -50%, and the product sells, and there becomes a huge demand for the product. I really think that retailers are exploiting lonely men.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Improve skin colour accuracy.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

BottomsGalore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BottomsGalore »

Look forward to seeing this affect the market. I’m surprised no one really mentioned anything about the hips expect for the gel ass comment.
I’m a bottom guy and if I’m going to get a tpe doll she might as well have a big butt to die for. And while I’m at it, I would like to have some big breasts to complete the fantasy!!
So many tpe doll manufacturers focus on breasts and make incredible boobs, but when it comes to dolls with hips over 100cm they have small boobs or if they’re large the shape is not as nice as other big breasted dolls. What gives?!? I’m also referring to dolls 157 and up. There’s a couple of tpe dolls that match this description but are only 150cm (4ft 11in) and that is just too short. At least 5 ft 2in would be great. I’m a tall guy.
I’ve also noticed, just because the hip measurement is over 100cm doesn’t mean that the butt has a full round apple bottom shape. Many times, the butt looks like implants gone wrong with skinny legs.

My request,
A tpe doll, 157cm-165cm height, with hips over 100cm-preferably in the range of 112cm-117cm (44-46in).I would love to see her with a beautiful set of boobs with cups between I and L with a great shape.
There are some tpe dolls that just have amazing breasts but no butt. And others that have a great sculpted butt but leave more to be desired with her breasts.
True separation of the cheeks with a deep butt crack promoting more prominent full cheeks also is something I’m looking for.

What if we could select a shorter doll, like 150cm, and request a larger version of the same doll? For example 15%-25% larger. Taller with the same ratio of measurements and dimensions.
Thank you for taking our feedback to the top Vivian!

Foxy_fan

Post by Foxy_fan »

That sounds like it's going to be an interesting trip. Have fun and safe travels.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I would love to see some more options for furry/anthro type dolls. Foxy and wolfy things are my personal favorite. Elsa Babe makes an awesome fox woman along with a feline and bunny model (they're actually the only manufacturer I've found that even addresses this), but it would be interesting to see more interpretations of this style.

My1stLover4Soul
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by My1stLover4Soul »

great news! and congrats to you or being invited. please let us know whether you going to see one particular manufacturer or it is an expo of different brands you going to meet. One of my friends is looking for a specific manikin doll for his unusual goal and it is not easy to find

BigMustard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigMustard »

Hello Vivian & congrats on your trip to China!
What a great opportunity this must be for you! 😁🤗

And thank you for taking the time out to get some feedback from us doll/extreme curve lovers out here!

As far as my desires go, here's my rundown of features and/or options I would like to have with a doll:

*The importance of ACCURATE, well placed LHP

*More optional choices with regard to diverse cultural looks for dolls (i.e.- bi/multi racial looks, African, Latina, etc)

*The market seems to be flooded w/sex dolls catering to boob enthusiasts (not speaking against that, to be clear) & there must be more balance. I may be part of a certain demographic that identifies with this taste, but I would like to see MORE BIG butt dolls produced (for all the devout butt worshippers out here 💯🔥🍑)

*More focus & options for miscellaneous body details (i.e.- tattoos, freckles, body/face moles, etc)

*Would love to see more dolls made w/this body type in mind: small and/or mid-sized breasts with a big butt (within the 45-50 inch range)

*weight reduction for the thick, big girls

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

1st of all Vivian, congrats on the trip. No crazy wishlist here, just one thing:

Please suggest to the manufacturers (Jinsan, WM, etc) to keep a skin tones consistent. It's 2024, no reason why we can't have the Tan from 2022 not match the current Tan skin tone. Shades are all over the place depending on the time of year. Very frustrating when you wanna buy an addition head for a doll made 6 months or a year ago and the tones don't match. Paint can color match by scanning it, I would think TPE could be the same.

INFORMATIONS