betterlovedoll.com

Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Post by TDF Consultant »

On a Doll Mission in China.jpg
On a Doll Mission in China.jpg (249.37 KiB) Viewed 6923 times
Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China, write your wish list now!!!

china_tripsml.jpg
china_tripsml.jpg (210.36 KiB) Viewed 6923 times
Hey there, fabulous TDF family! TDF business consultant Vivian here!!!

First things first, let's take a moment to shower some love and gratitude on each, and every, one of you for your unwavering support on TDF. Your posts, messages, and endless enthusiasm for all things doll-related truly warmed my heart and kept TDF going. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Now, let's talk doll dreams and aspirations, shall we? Here at TDF, we've been doing some serious soul-searching, and we've come to a pretty exciting realization: there are some serious gaps between what our beloved doll lovers want and what the manufacturers are currently churning out.

But fear not, dear friends, because we're on a mission to change all that! We believe it's time we give back to our incredible community in a big, bold way. And so, we're rolling up our sleeves, dusting off our passports, and embarking on an epic journey to the heart of doll-making country: CHINA!!!

Our mission? Oh, just a few things:

1. **Factory Face-Time:** We're hitting up those tried-and-true Chinese factories to see first-hand what we can do to amp up the TDF member experience. Because let's face it, your satisfaction is our top priority!

2. **Next-Generation Explorations:** Say hello to the future of doll-making! We're diving head first into the world of new generation factories, where innovation and consumer needs reign supreme. These fresh-faced factory owners are ready to shake things up and cater to your every doll desire.

3. **Breaking Down Barriers:** Cultural and language barriers, begone! We're committed to bridging the gap and ensuring a seamless user experience for each, and every, one of you. Your feedback and input are absolutely crucial in this endeavour, so don't be shy!

So, my dear TDF family, here's where you come in: we need to hear from YOU! What are your wildest doll dreams? Your biggest frustrations? Your must-have features and designs? Together, we can make magic happen and usher in a new era of doll perfection.

Stay tuned for updates, sneak peeks, and maybe even a few surprises along the way. This journey is just getting started, and we couldn't be more thrilled to have you by our side every step of the way.

Here's to a future filled with endless doll possibilities!

With love and doll-filled dreams,

Vivian
TDF Business Consultant

UpperLower

Re: Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Post by UpperLower »

Congrats Vivian! Hope you have an amazing time and safe travels!

If there’s one thing I would take to the manufacturers as a wish list item, at the very top, it’s proper anatomically correct LHP for all models going forward. I believe this needs to be a priority with plenty of posts and polling on TDF to back this up.

Take this list to show them what we mean by good LHP

viewtopic.php?t=172314

And this poll showing high demand

viewtopic.php?t=119567&start=855
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Nothing wildest things or anything from me, but I do hope to see more of some things.
1. More Dolls in the Height of 130-145 range, with small(er) breasts and more curves.
2. More options when it comes to Upgrades within these Height Ranges. Things like Articulated Fingers. Seems so far like only the taller Dolls have this Option.
3. And the last one and biggest wish of improvement, and this goes for all Dolls really. Better, stronger and more durable Skeleton that does not get their limbs loosened after just months of normal use.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Vivian consultant,

It is so nice! I wish you are most safe on trip and have much success!

Wildest of wishees of me and my doll is to see EX/DS Doll factory in Dalian City of Liaoning.
We would very much wish to see pictures, maybe also old pictures how Ex-lite doll is made and who made where.
Also maybe interview with Ex-lite doll makers.
It is not task! It is only what we would wish if chance^^
Please make many pictures on China country trip! Thank you.

TaeYeon & SooYoung
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I'd be interested to see the general premises down to the basic processes (art idea illustrations, modelling, making, finished) and the doll going on the truck and rolling off. And the people (yes, even the ordinary guys including make up people).

I don't expect to see all that, but that's what I'd like.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Going to the manufacture of dolls it will be exiting thing, especially with the group of friends but I think I want to just have the doll. I dont need to know everything what is going under the scenes. Researching, innovations, new projects its not my story. I want to have the doll and that's it. Dolls now have very good quality, new materials, new design, new options. Manufacturers and their teams are doing good job to make me satisfy. I want to let them do it. Thats all.
A bond with a doll is possible if I just don't know some things.

Commish

Post by Commish »

Hopefully you can visit TAYU. This is the brand that intrigues me the most.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

How thrilling! Please take lots of photos and write about your impressions!

I have the same concern as a lot of users: weight. I’m curious to hear what innovations are being pursued in this area, what are some future low weights we can expect, and whether there are any foam models being worked on as successors to the EX-LITE. You might even consider visiting the SeeDree people.

HAVE FUN! China is a great place to visit!

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Congrats! I hope the trip is productive, enlightening, and fun!

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Congratulations!! Have a great time!! LHP is the only thing I can think of at the moment.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Congratulations! I bet everyone in TDF wnated to go and you were the lucky one!

I would like to see innovations of course, reviews of factories visited and more softness on belly, thighs, butts and face cheeks
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

Hi Vivian, first of all I wish you a very pleasant trip to china.
As said, make pictures and maybe even video's.
I would love to see the sculpters at work, how the make these beautifull ladies is an art. But we seldom get a glimps of the people who make this happen.
Ask them to "read the questions and suggestions" we have here on TDF. Ask them to listen to the buyers!!! All the answers are here at TDF.

If I had one wish, it would be that my doll could open and close her eyes. :D (all the other wishes are already mentioned, LHP, weight, Better, stronger and more durable Skeleton)

Have a great trip :multi:
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

There are still so many manufacturers that have yet to make a single male doll, and even when they do, they make mostly (or exclusively) hyper muscular ones. We need more factories to step up and make more diverse male body types. The untapped market is absolutely huge (I mean, women are half the population).
Zlamvam wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:27 am And the last one and biggest wish of improvement, and this goes for all Dolls really. Better, stronger and more durable Skeleton that does not get their limbs loosened after just months of normal use.
YES YES YES! Generally, I wish manufacturers would focus more on making dolls durable and longer lasting. A doll that looks and feels great today may not be so great after a couple years, and that's sad.
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Jmacb9 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:02 pm There are still so many manufacturers that have yet to make a single male doll, and even when they do, they make mostly (or exclusively) hyper muscular ones. We need more factories to step up and make more diverse male body types. The untapped market is absolutely huge (I mean, women are half the population).
you are right there!
people have the wrong idea that a sexy man is a body-builder from a Hollywood action movie, sometimes bald, sometimes beard, and this is perhaps an American type of male beauty

Here we call those kind of males Night Club security guards

In most of the World male beauty is not very different from female beauty. Young, tender flesh, normal body and cute sexy face. Obviously there are tastes for everyone

Incidentally I was writing about this with humor just now in another thread

viewtopic.php?p=2500721#p2500721

and posts before and after
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

puppemeister
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by puppemeister »

I believe that anogenital anatomy, function, and especially durability need to be a focus for improvement, overall, for all of the manufacturers.

INFORMATIONS