Starpery.com

Adding Air/More gel to factory Gel Butts

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Adding Air/More gel to factory Gel Butts

Post by cycleingking »

Anyone try adding a lil more air or gel to a doll with a gel butt from factory?

I have 3 dolls I could potentially try with the new Zelex SLE likely being the best candidate. The way she cam factory, it almost seems like a butt implant anyhow, nice apparent separation and cavity. If I were to inject more gel, making sure to stay inside the cavity, my guess/hope would be that i could use a little sealant and the needle points and it should theoretically hold.

I was thinking of injecting just above where thigh/cheeks meet.

Thoughts? Experience? Any welcomed!

Subjects ass
SLE 160J Gel Ass.jpg
SLE 160J Gel Ass.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Adding Air/More gel to factory Gel Butts

Post by cycleingking »

Ha, I knew this would likely turn into a tutorial or at least a "this is what I did...at your own risk" type of post.

Alright Alright Alright... Now that I have Mika tucked away under another heat blanket cycle (I'll explain soon), Let me quickly document what I did as I took on the process and persona of Dr. BBL for a Day.

I injected about 240ML total of Ultrasound gel into each cheek of the 160J princess. I DID NOT do this in one pass however. Thank you @ESP for your experience and more importantly your guidance. BIG help and shout out to ya!

The Zelex 160J has pretty thick, ass-cheek walls. While perfect for this experiment, I also knew that I should probably also apply heat so the silicone is as stretchy as possible to take on the added gel/weight and expand. This proved to be a great idea... I massaged ea. ass check forcibly stretching the silicone in between injections to slowly force conformity. I think it worked! Overall, I gained +7cm over factory specs. Mika is 109cm Hip now- measured. HOWEVER at her most thickest part of her body which includes the hip bump, 112cm. This is a HUGE improvement and I am very pleased. All measurements hanging, legs completely closed.

Injection Method:240mL ea. total each cheek. Done in 60mL sessions. I did 2 sessions of 60mL gel then massage/heat in between. Next day I did the remainder 120mL using same cycle/process.

Supplies: Ultrasonic Gel https://a.co/d/5A2VNg0

Syringe: https://a.co/d/0Z8rx5h I used the smallest side opening applicator setting.

Process: I injected right at the transition between the thigh/butt cheek. I made sure to stay well within her butt and not angle into her thigh. It feels like there is indeed an implant already there. I could actually hear/feel a pop entering. I was nervous at first, but now- I feel Zelex did a great job and all I actually did was make the implant larger :).

There is a very thick and prominent area at that point where the thigh/cheek meet. I inserted syringe all the way with the hole facing forward (toward you). I can easily see how you could over do it tho. Caution. We don't want to over tax the elasticity too soon. The changes are FAR from immediate. I think the heat treatment cycles I took help a lot in this process. If not even for function, it forces you to make methodical changes vs impulse. If you are feeling frisky- leap when you try it on your gal :). I took it slow.

Heat Cycles: I used a heat gun progressively from its lowest to highest setting in a fanning motion. I'd say 2 sessions of about 10-15min @ about 12 inches away from butt. I did this between ea session for each cheek

Heat Blanket: I keep my dolls hanging. While hanging in storage, I wrapped the butt and hips tightly in a heat blanket set to its highest setting for 4 hrs.

I started at night so next day I rinsed a repeated the above for the second half of gel/treatment. Lastly, I am keeping her heated for an additional 8hrs under heat blanket. (silicone can withstand this :) )

Sealant: None. I thought I would likely need to seal the entry points, nope... self sealing. I have consistently checked for any indication of seeping, none found. I am also continously checking for seepage into other areas (leg thigh, stomach). Nothing so far. will report back in a few days and after ahem... a full trial run :wink:

Heres some documentary pics!

PRE:
Mika Pre BBL.jpg
Mika Pre BBL.jpg (359.01 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
Mika Pre BBL 2.jpg
Mika Pre BBL 2.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1080 times
Mika Post BBL.jpg (3.64 MiB) Viewed 1080 times
Mika Post BBL 2.jpg
Mika Post BBL 2.jpg (6.14 MiB) Viewed 1080 times
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Fasscinating! So you're pretty sure the implant itself is intact? I'd be quicker to try this if I thought it was just one cavity (well, two) surrounded by the SLE material.

Props though, it looks awesome!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

setevoltas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 pm Fasscinating! So you're pretty sure the implant itself is intact? I'd be quicker to try this if I thought it was just one cavity (well, two) surrounded by the SLE material.

Yep, pretty sure man. This IS my greatest concern as well. Help me out from your end. When you really squeeze into the cheeks, you can feel the implant, right? This is at least what I based this on. I have other gel butt dolls, not the same, i.e no discernable separation :).I can report no leakage yet, fingers crossed. I've laid her down for a couple of hrs. still in tact. I've not boned her yet tho. Soon, and I will report back 👍🏾
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

cycleingking wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:22 pm
setevoltas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 pm Fasscinating! So you're pretty sure the implant itself is intact? I'd be quicker to try this if I thought it was just one cavity (well, two) surrounded by the SLE material.

Yep, pretty sure man. This IS my greatest concern as well. Help me out from your end. When you really squeeze into the cheeks, you can feel the implant, right? This is at least what I based this on. I have other gel butt dolls, not the same, i.e no discernable separation :).I can report no leakage yet, fingers crossed. I've laid her down for a couple of hrs. still in tact. I've not boned her yet tho. Soon, and I will report back 👍🏾
I can't say that I have, but I'm guessing you are right. Let me do some digging to see what the official word is.

But man, it LOOKS incredible. 8O
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

setevoltas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:51 pm
cycleingking wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:22 pm

I can't say that I have, but I'm guessing you are right. Let me do some digging to see what the official word is.

But man, it LOOKS incredible. 8O
Dig.jpg
Dig.jpg (107.54 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Mistresses

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Nice butt bulges. Very well done !

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Very well done and looks fantastic! That's great work CK. I'm glad it worked for you.
:glou:
Gel Booty SM 170E viewtopic.php?t=149487
"Pretty Jane" viewtopic.php?t=141441
I Can't Keep My Hands Off Of Her.. Beautiful Redhead SM175L
viewtopic.php?t=146337

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Thanks guys! A few folks wanted a lil more info on the injection site. Here's about where I injected the gel
20240218_163832~3.jpg
20240218_163832~3.jpg (3.72 MiB) Viewed 896 times
Mistresses

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

How has testing been 😅? I have been looking for a “filler” gel and saw you used the stuff above. How has it been? Do you notice any absorption of injected materials from the doll ? I am curious to know if the tpe/silicone will absorb the gel/lube or dissolve the toe/silicone
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

=====Disclaimer. Thoroughly examine your own particular doll's construction. The information here should strictly be regarded as informational only purposes unless you have a Zelex 160J====

@mods, can we add this disclaimer to my initial post please and update title to include Zelex 160J please?
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Apec23 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:32 am How has testing been 😅? I have been looking for a “filler” gel and saw you used the stuff above. How has it been? Do you notice any absorption of injected materials from the doll ? I am curious to know if the tpe/silicone will absorb the gel/lube or dissolve the toe/silicone
Thank you friend. I meant to post a disclaimer yesterday as this is likely pretty unique to this particular doll/market right now for butt injections.

The testing has been going great so far. No leakage and no seepage.

I chose this particular gel because it is hypoallergenic meaning no bacteria should form, its water based which is safe for silicone and it does not contain alcohol which can degrade materials over time. This gel would be great for breast modifications as well!
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Update pics and video
Attachments
Mika the Boss.jpg
Mika the Boss.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 739 times
160J Symphonic Ass.gif
160J Symphonic Ass.gif (11.52 MiB) Viewed 739 times
Gyaaat_2.jpg
Gyaaat_2.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 739 times
Mistresses

inglorioushz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by inglorioushz »

Welp, looks like I'm buying a 160J.

You gonna do the breasts next? or am I gonna beat you to it?

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

inglorioushz wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:19 pm Welp, looks like I'm buying a 160J.

You gonna do the breasts next? or am I gonna beat you to it?
Great choice! You'll likely beat me to it. She is not lacking any in the tits for my taste. But, heck yea I can totally see them bigger if that is your thing for sure!
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS