Starpery.com

ROS Rozanne on 171c

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

ROS Rozanne on 171c

Post by Olivia F1 »

Here I will discuss the new ROS Head Rozanne I won in the recent photo contest hosted by Starpery.

A Big Shout Out to Starpery, and Thank You!

This is not so much as a critique but would rather serve as feedback specifically to ROS heads in general.

As you probably already know, ROS heads are a new feature showing up in the doll world, and is a welcome one as far as I am concerned.

The idea is to offer a more sophisticated oral experience and also add an element of gesture.

She is a SOFT Silicone Head in a Wheat SKIN TONE with Implanted Eyebrows and Mechanical eyes :wink: with a Movable Jaw.

A FEW POINTS OF INTEREST

COLOR MATCH
First thing someone will initially notice is how well does the new head match the skin tone of the current owned body (if aquiring as an extra head) - on this I'm going to give it an 75-80% The new ROS head is a shade lighter with a touch more red color in it. Overall, she is passable, but not as close of a match as my original Mira head.

ORAL as a sex function - Rating: 5 out of 10
Adding oral as an additional option for playtime is always welcome. Expectations should however be tempered with the reality of simulating a real bj is a tall order (no pun intended). In this regard, her mouth cavity is short, about 4 inches deep, large accommodating inner chamber, lined with bumps. The good news is - her eyes do not bulge out much, like the older doll models seemed to. :o

Movable Jaw for more expressive posses.
This is a brilliant new feature 10 out of 10

Oral Structure 6 out of 10
Here is where I have some feedback for improvements.
To sum it up:
Note: The teeth are made out of a soft silicone and are flexible.
Her top teeth are not visible and are completely hidden behind her upper lip - thus needs to be moved a little lower to become useful/visible for a nice smile.
Her bottom teeth (which I removed) were raised high and visible above the lower lip - it did not look like a natural smile, also the front/center teeth were a little crooked. (pict to follow)
Her tongue would be more cute (in my opinion) if it were placed a little more forward - so we could see it a little better ( a visible, cute, brat, tongue!) - As it is recessed/located fairly far to the back currently.

Note: My thought here is - Upper front teeth should be visible as priority with bottom teeth less important for a nice open mouth smile.

* I ordered a set of cheep fake teeth from Amazon and will attempt to make an improved smile. I'll keep you posted as to how that works out.

I'm really happy that doll innovations keep coming and a big thank you to Starpery for putting forward the great work bringing our dreams to life. Hopefully this feedback is valuable. Cheers :D
IMG_1941.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG (942.03 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
P1.jpg
P1.jpg (125.17 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
Factory Pict. Showing lower teeth
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG (815.1 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
closed mouth
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG (92.23 KiB) Viewed 2002 times
Front teeth hiding behind upper lip
IMG_1943.JPG
IMG_1943.JPG (765.92 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
Starpery Photo Award!

One thing that keeps coming up in my mind is how different my head looks compared other photos out there of Rozannne. I received a lot of push-back in the past for using the word Camillians! lol! Note:I think my head is beautiful, however seems more asian in appearance then I Imagined, asian/western mix. Possibly due to her brown eyes and wheat skin tone, idk... What do you think?
rozanne_2_2.jpg
rozanne_2_2.jpg (100.26 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
Shown: Original Rozanne non-ros with visible front teeth

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: ROS Rozanne on 171c

Post by Olivia F1 »

I'm certain now that Starpery mistakenly sent me the wrong head.

So my above comments regarding poor color matching may have a good explanation.

Is the head I received in fact Rozanne? - thus the title of this post may be misleading.

I'm i contact with Chris @ Starpery to get his input.

Below is a comparison, from left to right, of my original head Mira in Wheat Skin Tone, my new head which is suppose to be in Wheat and a factory pict - which appears to be the correct head "Rozanne" in the proper tone? I have a difficult time thinking the head in the center is the same head as the head on the right, but maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.
3heads.jpg
3heads.jpg (101.63 KiB) Viewed 1880 times

Maybe my order got mixed up with someone else's?

I may need to ask the administrator to delete this post and start from scratch... We'll see...

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

OK. The official word from Starpery is that the head they sent me is in FACT Rozanna, and is in FACT made in the Wheat Color.

I'm told Starperey changed the color since I first purchased my doll two years ago.

So this is my Final Review of Starpery's new ROS Head's - DON'T BUY IT!

1) The head color may or may not match your existing doll.

2) Placement of teeth is all wrong.

3) The head may or may not look like its original non-ROS counterpart. In addition, the new ROS Head seems a bit to small for my 171cm doll. Would look better on a smaller 150cm size.

* Also be aware the soft silicone head on a ROS head is Firmer then the Original Non-ROS heads.
- this I imagine is a matter of practicality, as a firmer silicone is required to successfully grab and move the jaw. However if you have enjoyed kissing the soft lips of the original non-ros, the new ROS head is firmer.

The head I received was a gift/prize. I would be very upset if I spent $350+ on this product.

This is the THIRD transaction over three years I have had with Starpery, with 2 out of the 2 having major issues.
- THEE END!

* is it any wonder that this section of the Doll Forum has gone almost quiet over the last year?

My final thoughts on Starpery is that, years back they were the first to figure out how to pour hot TPE over a weight reduced foam core body without the foam melting, and thus made a Great advancement, BUT baring that, has since made poor decisions on their overall direction.

Unedited Photo showing both heads in "Wheat" skin-tone.
Do you see the problem?
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG (4.13 MiB) Viewed 1780 times

Illuminati chicken
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Illuminati chicken »

Damn, I was planning on getting a Starpery doll with ROS next, but from all the other ROS pictures I've seen (incl yours). All of them have the bottom teeth showing when the mouth is open, which looks terrible. Hopefully they'll work on fixing their ROS teeth placements after they wrap up their big WR 4.0 project.

Sew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sew »

Olivia F1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:09 pm
Her top teeth are not visible and are completely hidden behind her upper lip - thus needs to be moved a little lower to become useful/visible for a nice smile.
Her bottom teeth (which I removed) were raised high and visible above the lower lip - it did not look like a natural smile, also the front/center teeth were a little crooked. (pict to follow)
I agree that the top teeth should be prioritized more than the bottom. Teeth are an interesting experiment in general, because I don't see them having a sexual purpose unless getting bit is a turn on. :o
My doll: :multi:
Amy | 161cm/H Starpery (Apr 2023)

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

FIXED TEETH

I ordered a set of $5 fake teeth off Amazon and glued them in using super glue, after trimming them down to better fit
fake-teeth.jpg
fake-teeth.jpg (20 KiB) Viewed 1594 times
Now I know its not perfect, but what an improvement.
I did not pay anything for this head, and the color does not match my doll body :cry: - so I was willing to experiment.
I cut a channel for the lower teeth to fit into with a sharp exacto knife and the upper teeth are glued over her existing teeth.
I made 2-3 attempt before I got it right, so there is a bit of mess from the super glue.
I ALSO CUT OUT HER ORIGINAL LOWER TEETH COMPLETELY _ BECAUSE THEY WERE TO RAISED.
The new teeth are hard plastic (factory teeth are soft) - so oral sex is not happening! However, this is roughly how she should have looked.

NOW WHO SHOULD GET THE STARPERY PHOTO OF THE YEAR AWARD? LOL!

Starpery, do what I did (only better) and move her tongue forward, about 1 cm or 2..... And you got it!

*re-shot photos after correcting a mistake I made working on the lower teeth.
IMG_1963.JPG
IMG_1963.JPG (180.38 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
IMG_1957.JPG
IMG_1957.JPG (216.83 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
IMG_1962.JPG
IMG_1962.JPG (150.71 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
IMG_1956-.jpg
IMG_1956-.jpg (101.82 KiB) Viewed 1594 times

SHOWING ROZANNE SOME LOVE AFTER DENTAL SURGERY
With the teeth improvements, even with the head body colors not matching, under the right lights, she photographs fairly well.
The movable jaw shows a nice enhanced gesture.
IMG_1965.JPG
IMG_1965.JPG (519.52 KiB) Viewed 1579 times
IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1967.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1579 times
Attachments
IMG_1959.JPG
IMG_1959.JPG (500.25 KiB) Viewed 1600 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

My final thought regarding ROS improvement

The mouth would benefit from being able to open a little wider/further.
Increase the range of motion another cm or two.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Inspiration came to take some photos after a full cleaning and outfit change today. I feel like I'm finally getting some good photos coming from this new ros head. *after modifications and makeup. Hope you enjoy, happy dolling.
IMG_2005-2.JPG
IMG_2005-2.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 833 times
IMG_2006.JPG
IMG_2006.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 833 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

IMG_2007.JPG
IMG_2007.JPG (761.53 KiB) Viewed 697 times
I have a lot of natural light coming through the many windows in my home. Its interesting to see the difference between photos taken at night and photos taken during the day; both utilizing a bright plug-in photo light. Obviously, the night, utilizing only the plug-in photo light; images are more blue in color tint, with the day photos having more warm yellows.
IMG_2006-2.JPG
IMG_2006-2.JPG (614.91 KiB) Viewed 684 times
*night image with photo correction to bring back missing warm tones.
the curtains in the background begin to take-on a greenish tone however, not sure if I like that...
IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_2011.JPG (850.4 KiB) Viewed 684 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2012.JPG (558.16 KiB) Viewed 633 times
IMG_2013.JPG
IMG_2013.JPG (597.58 KiB) Viewed 633 times
IMG_2016.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG (780.06 KiB) Viewed 633 times
IMG_2017.JPG
IMG_2017.JPG (735.74 KiB) Viewed 633 times

I remember the first time I setup/posed a doll knelling; she was on a bed and when I turned around she fell forward, face first, onto the mattress 8O no harm done, an innocent lesson in gravity.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

IMG_2020.JPG
IMG_2020.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 620 times
IMG_2018.JPG
IMG_2018.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 620 times
IMG_2022.JPG
IMG_2022.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 588 times

SeaMonkey555
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SeaMonkey555 »

I have the soft silicone Rozanne (non ROS). It is remarkable how different these heads look. It sucks the newer wheat tone of the head doesn't match the body, but I do think it looks better. It has a little more life to it. What is interesting is that my head only had the upper teeth, like they knew at one point this is a more natural look, but then forgot on the newer head.

Starpery Rozanne, light tan, soft silicone
Starpery Rozanne, light tan, soft silicone
PXL_20240418_145205074.PORTRAIT.jpeg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 383 times

INFORMATIONS