funwestdoll.com

[FW159A] Ordered It!

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
LionRage

[FW159A] Ordered It!

Post by LionRage »

FUNWEST 159A

Greetings Gents,Dolls, and Ladies.

So today I have ordered a 159A Doll from Funwest. I just wanted to share it here and I will be making a review in a few months time when she arrives to the UK. I'm well excited and It's going to be first doll with features I have developed to want as I gained more experience owning a doll for 4 years now.

I also would like to mention a special thank you to Jenny from their Funwest Customer Service. Speaks brilliant english, very fast response, and answered all my questions and helped to explain different features of the options that you can select on the doll, and providing pictures with it. Contacted through live chat on their Skype number.

Order details:

Body: 159A
Skin tone: Natural skin tone
Head: Sophiemina
Eye color: Gray
Make-up: Natural custom makeup
Hair: Blonde
Oral: Built-in tongue
Nipples color: pink
Nipples diameter: 5cm
Nails & Toenails: Pink
Breasts: Gel Breasts
Skeleton: Shrugging (Is this what we call EVO?)
Feet: No standing (I'm betting I can still make it stand if i put flat shoes on her. I hope. lol)
Vagina: Fixed
Pubic hair: No implants
Additional: Custom body painting for veins, freckles, etc.

So I have selected this head. I love the young adult girl next door type look and the natural, somewhat-happy expression she has, with a hint of seduction as if she is ready for anything that goes down later on. My first choice was Jasmine however, I prioritised which face would look good and lively in general and Sophiemina ticks the box for it. Jasmine on the other hand, gives you that Victoria's secret model vibes / model for clothing posters you see in malls. It was a hard choice between the two heads but ultimately, I chose Sophiemina, though, in my opinion the two heads look closely the same(!?!). Buy hey, who knows maybe I'll get the Jasmine head in the future.

So basically, I'm going for the Sophiemina head with gray eyes and make-up as in the Sophiemina image below this.

Image Image

--------------- Sophiemina Head on Blonde + Gray eyes ------------------------------------------------------------ vs ---------------------------------------------------------- Jasmine Head on Brunette + Gray eyes ------------

And then there is that one crucial aspect that made me lock-in on the Funwest 159A body in particular. "The LHP". 159A's LHP is perfect. In terms of pubic hair, I may try to implant some blonde pubic hair if I can. Gonna have to study how to do it. I did not chose the pubic hair implant option since they only offer black pubic hair, and it does not make sense for a blonde girl to have black pubic hair lol. Anyway, back to the LHP, I'll let this picture from their website speak for itself. For me, this "poosy" is absolutely perfect. It's mesmerising & hypnotising. It's a work of art.

(Ref: Sophiemina head on a brunette hair, blue eyes, & 159A body on natural skin color.)
Image Image
Image Image

I will be posting an unboxing, measurements, and initial review when I get my doll.

* All photos used in this post is from Funwest Official Website. Copyright belongs to them.

Thank you!
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: [FW159A] Ordered It!

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats! Love the bodyshape of this hot 159A!

I had a Funwest once and was impressed by her TPE softness. :thumbs_up:

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

This is their best looking doll.

And the only funwestdoll with good LHP.

Ramadutera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ramadutera »

Good choise, i've had this Doll since a week too.

I have the Head No. 37 (Bella) and 27 (Jasmine). The Head No. 37 looks a little better to me personally.
The calves could be bigger.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Not ‘IT’!!! Her!!!

She’s beautiful. FunWest does exemplary work. Enjoy your new lady!

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats LionRage, she's a beaut 🙂

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Definitely a great choice given the majority of Fun West dolls don’t have as nice LHP. It’s a complete head scratcher as to why they got it right on this model and the go back to being wrong again with recent models.

I worry about your decision to go non-standing feet with the intent to stand the doll in shoes. I highly recommend contacting your vendor and get their advice. I can only see it not boding well as standing feet are designed to prevent the material from getting shredded as the weight of the doll will be on the material with the metal foot plate digging into it.

Edit: There is also potentially a balancing issue with non-standing feet
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Ramadutera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ramadutera »

I agree with the previous speaker.

The doll is to unstable, and the weight to high for her feets, I think in shoes too. I had'nt choice posibillity Protection cap for the screws by the order. Now I edit the screws because the screws will damage the floor and Bathtube ground. I use therefore Anti-slip nubs and glued this with superglue on the screws. Hopefully this Idea function.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Hello guys.

Thank you for the replies and suggestions. After careful consideration, I still went with boltless standing feet. I came to the conclusion that most of the time the doll will be spending laid down in bed anyway, and photoshoots will most likely contained of her being sat down on leaned onto things, or laying down. And I do want to bring this girl to the bath tub /jacuzzi if ever, so not having holes on feet would be better.
I appreciate everyone's input though. Thank you very much.
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Awaiting your review! I have this doll on my list as well.

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

:oops: I can feel her eyes shining! By the way, both her brown hair and blonde hair look great! Congratulations on having a new girl!
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Superb choice.. she's so very tempting

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Congratulations and a beautiful choice!
That's a great sculpt.
May you have a wonderful life together, we look forward to seeing her arrival.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

This model is beautiful! I'm very much looking forward to any details you can share when you have her, especially your take on the LHP; personal testimonials are more meaningful than studio photography, imo.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Nice choice. 👍

INFORMATIONS