Custom Requirements for AngelKilss AK24

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
ganidat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Custom Requirements for AngelKilss AK24

Post by ganidat »

Regarding:

https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-akd048

Please let me know if the following custom requirements can be fulfilled:

1. Loose joints. I do NOT want to pose the doll. I want to model a sleeping person. The joints should be loose to allow the doll's limbs to move like a sleeping person. The neck, shoulder, back, elbow, hip, and knee joints should all be loose. Other joints if necessary to model a sleeping person.

2. A built-in tongue with the soft silicone head.

3. The drawing / tattoo on her face be removed

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Custom Requirements for AngelKilss AK24

Post by mathieu242 »

Hi!
Just some helpful feedback because it looks like you're new to The Forum.

You came to the right place to receive feedback about a doll order you would like to place, and another member here with similar order preferences might give some feedback.
However, you will receive a quicker response from emailing your vendor Your Doll directly.

BUT, keep in mind, the Chinese New Year celebrations have started and all the factories in China as well as a lot of the support staff who work at the doll vendors will be gone for the next 2 weeks. So be patient :D It might be two weeks before you hear a response.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

ganidat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ganidat »

I thought the Chinese New Years Holidays start on Feb 10th?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Maybe officially, but I was reading about a boom in plane and train ticket sales in China back in January. Plus, after the last few years everyone's had, I don't blame people for starting their vacations early.

ganidat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ganidat »

nobody has responded. does that mean that they are still on holiday?

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

ganidat wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:55 pm nobody has responded. does that mean that they are still on holiday?

It looks like most factories & vendors should be back up and running now, maybe Monday/Tuesday at the latest.. I know WM/Angelkiss opened up this weekend according to their post in the WM Forum.

The vendor Yourdoll that you mention in your original post put a video on their Youtube channel today so it looks like they're back in business after the Holiday. I would reach out to them directly to see if they can answer your questions. The TDF approved vendors usually have really good connections with the factories and can email them directly for specific customer requests. :D
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS