Starpery.com

Auto blowjob feature.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Auto blowjob feature.

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Any body have any speculation as to what mechanism is used in the auto blowjob body's?
Makes the most sense to be a linear recipricating actuator.
But that's a large device to fit in the chest of a doll.

I'm just curious how they do it!

DollyLama3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Auto blowjob feature.

Post by DollyLama3 »

Was not aware of this feature, now I'm intrigued. Which manufacturer were you looking at?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Unless someone has experience with these mechanism its going to be a hard question to answer considering these AI features do not give us any hint on what is included.
After reading so many negative AI doll reviews ppl are still guessing when trying to use the right voltage for the battery.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Pussy69 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:28 pm Unless someone has experience with these mechanism its going to be a hard question to answer considering these AI features do not give us any hint on what is included.
After reading so many negative AI doll reviews ppl are still guessing when trying to use the right voltage for the battery.
Kinda what I figured I've heard good and bad reviews and not many of either.
I wondered, if I could understand how it's currently done ,how it could be made better.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DollyLama3 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:19 pm Was not aware of this feature, now I'm intrigued. Which manufacturer were you looking at?
I first stumbled across it while looking at a now not TDF approved vendor so not sure if I can even tell you for fear of rule violation.
But there are a couple manufacturers that offer it
But it is a custom feature it is offered on custom built dolls ,to my knowledge

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

If it is as bad as the oral clamp function I would stay away from it until you read a positive review of it. I saw videos of the auto blowjob function and I think it is really hard to place the doll in a position that it is joyful. But I find it wonderful that there is research in a robotic direction. If no one buys the prototypes they might stop investing money to it.

And it is really a shame that the rules are that strict that everyone is afraid about discussing interesting topics. There should be a section with a big warning mark. Where it is allowed to talk about such things but not advertise them.

MourningWood

Post by MourningWood »

Would be nice if someone made some sort of attachment/neck bolt that can be used for auto function. That was you can retrofit non robotic dolls and have that function

No idea how though due to size, maybe some sort of flexing M16 bolt.

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:01 pm If it is as bad as the oral clamp function I would stay away from it until you read a positive review of it. I saw videos of the auto blowjob function and I think it is really hard to place the doll in a position that it is joyful. But I find it wonderful that there is research in a robotic direction. If no one buys the prototypes they might stop investing money to it.

And it is really a shame that the rules are that strict that everyone is afraid about discussing interesting topics. There should be a section with a big warning mark. Where it is allowed to talk about such things but not advertise them.
I own an Auto Blowjob doll for nearly a year now and can tell you that the function is amazing! It is way better than sex with a non-robotic doll. For example, when I was still using non-robotic sexdolls, it never felt like a complete replacement of a woman, thus I completed the nonrobotic sexdoll experience with a prostitute hired for 2 hours every 2 weeks. And of course, was also complementing the nonrobotic sexdoll experience with masturbation. BTW, that is also applicable to the times when I was in relationships (of course without the prostitute session, that's cheating!).

However, right after I got the new robotic Irontech doll (5 and a half months ago already) I never afterwards felt absolutely any need to go to a prostitute or to masturbate since the Auto Blowjob function does it all perfectly and to my experiences, better than any woman would! Especially with the new ROS heads I ordered afterwards! I will try to elaborate in detail here why (comparing with a real woman's BJ):

Robotic doll Auto Oral Sex with a Real Oral Structure (ROS) head:

1. Can definitely get your instrument from soft to very hard on her own
2. You have full control over the action
3. Can go for as long as you want - if you want, for hours
4. Doesn't moan correspondingly to the action
5. The sound of the motor can be heard (can be nullified via earplugs)
6. The ROS head teeth are soft thus improving the sensation of the AutoBJ. Also the ROS head creates great vacuum on its own with the right positioning/depth
7. Doesn't gurgle or choke during action
8. Does not spit excess saliva on your instrument
9. Doesn't slow down on its own or even stop to take a break
10.You can talk to it however you want during action and it won't get offended
11.You can thrust your instrument for as long as you want inside her mouth during the AutoBJ thus greatly improving the experience,especially if you sync your speed of thrusts to the robot doll's AutoBJ current speed.
12.The orgasm is way more intense compared to a real woman's BJ
13.After the orgasm, the robot doll will diligently keep on going until your balls are fully relieved and your instrument is soft once again
14. The doll is very easy to clean afterwards since you simply remove the head and wash it under the sink

Oral sex with a real live female (supposedly of high quality which most women don't achieve anyway):

1.Could theoretically get your instrument from soft to hard on her own
2.You have limited to no control over the action
3.Gets tired pretty fast
4.Could theoretically moan correspondingly to the action
5.Doesn't have an unpleasant motor sound
6. The woman's teeth are hard thus unpleasant during action at all times
7.Gurgles and chokes on the instrument constantly thus spoiling the overall BJ experience
8.Constantly spits a lot of saliva which very soon becomes unpleasant during action
9.Often stops or slows down on her own thus spoiling greatly the BJ experience
10.Could get offended by anything said by you, stop the whole BJ and get mad for little to no reason
11. While you could thrust your instrument inside the mouth of a woman during BJ, the experience doesn't get improved by that. Even might get worse because she starts choking way more.
12.The orgasm is inferior (judging by pure sensation alone, not including any "emotions") to an AutoBJ
13.During orgasm, many women will spit, try to back away or choke even more thus spoiling the very culmination of the BJ. Few will swallow. None (at least amongst those I met) will keep on going - the vast majority will simply lick your instrument, but that's not quite it
14.The woman cleans herself

As for the mechanical part of the AutoBJ or how is it done - there is a small motor applied either in the neck or in the higher thoracical spine segment of the doll, which, when turned on, starts moving the neck back and forth. This of course means that anyone can change heads and still enjoy the AutoBJ function of one and the same doll body. Also there is a chip attached to it, which is controlled via a remote. The remote will always either increase or decrease the speed by 1, or will start/stop the function. You cannot jump from speed 1 to 8 for example. And the instruction says that you should never go too fast on the remote switching speeds because that might damage the chip.

Well, that's my review, if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Sven777 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:26 am

As for the mechanical part of the AutoBJ or how is it done - there is a small motor applied either in the neck or in the higher thoracical spine segment of the doll, which, when turned on, starts moving the neck back and forth. This of course means that anyone can change heads and still enjoy the AutoBJ function of one and the same doll body. Also there is a chip attached to it, which is controlled via a remote. The remote will always either increase or decrease the speed by 1, or will start/stop the function. You cannot jump from speed 1 to 8 for example. And the instruction says that you should never go too fast on the remote switching speeds because that might damage the chip.
I believe the mechanism is definitely in the chest cavity using the spine for support. It’s where my Irontech is heaviest and I can feel whatever mount they used through the ultra soft silicone when I lift her and my hand is just below the doll’s “shoulder blades.” Whatever the device is, they used a pretty good sized solid mount.

As for speed jumping from 1 to 8, it depends. If you get a remote, you can’t. Irontech gave me a plug in control unit with a dial. I can easily go from off to full speed, skipping all speeds in between. The control unit has a built in regulator so that if the motor runs into resistance, the power output is lowered so that it doesn’t burn out the motor. The downside to this is the doll must be plugged in to operate, leaving my Willy poking out the shower curtain during a hot shower while the doll is on her knees outside the tub going to town on it a risk not worth taking. I would also need to run an extension cord into my car for simulated road head while parked in the garage. This is where I wish I had the remote instead.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Jtsangnj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jtsangnj »

DollyLama3 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:19 pm Was not aware of this feature, now I'm intrigued. Which manufacturer were you looking at?
One manufacturer is SEDOLL. They're under Original Design Manufacturers.

HGA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by HGA »

Does anyone make something like this for a vaginal opening? Ideally I'd rather get the experience there even if it's not natural.

joji
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by joji »

Frankly, I have the same question. I do not know how the engineers did it, but the sensation is very similar to a real blow job.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

TDA,
I saw a stripped sleleton with this function, here are my observations:
Not a linear actuator, a 12volt gear motor, nylon gears driving a nylon elbow that transferred front to back linear motion to the neck assembly. Very much like a heavy duty Christmas reindeer motor.
I could not tell if the neck assembly was completely contained in the BJ assembly or if it was hinged to the skeleton at the bottom. The entire BJ assembly is contained / protected by a metal box. The box is secured inside the skeleton in the upper chest area.
That's all I got, sorry.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Bill43

Post by Bill43 »

I have the same query.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Anyone ever try that robot pussy insert?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS