realsexdoll.com

New to dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New to dolls

Post by SubaruFoz »

Hello. I'm not even sure where to begin. I've been trying to date for years with no luck on finding a date. It's been driving me crazy and over the years I've been slowly approaching "giving up" and just getting a doll. I even have a doll picked out, the Lushdoll 158C Bella/Layla only I'm not sure if I want a darker ebony doll or a redhead and blonde because you get a free extra head. My biggest concern is if/when I move how will I move a 70# doll without looking suspicious? If I do get a doll will it potentially scare future partners away? My view towards this is how is a sex doll anymore creepy and/or sad/desperate than having multiple sexual partners and potentially STDs etc.

It just really bugs me because at the end if the day I don't want a doll, I want a partner, a wife. Just feels like no one wants to settle down and fall in love anymore. Hence why I feel as if I'm "giving up".

As for the doll, other than sexual release, I really love the idea of dressing it up in a variety of clothes. I already have a tantaly torso, but I'm wanting to be able to do more. Shirts and tanks don't really sit well with a torso without arms, and since there's no legs you can't do knee high socks or sexy fishnet leggings. Any thoughts are much appreciated because I don't want to invest 1300 dollars and regret it, but I also don't want to keep myself repressed if I actually DO end up enjoying it. Anyway I think that about wraps up my first post on this forum. Have a wonderful day.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New to dolls

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum!

It’s not an either/or thing. Just because you have a doll doesn’t mean you have to give up on the hunt for a girlfriend or wife. Many folks here have both.

Having a doll might actually make you less needy and hence more attractive to women, so a win in both directions.

Some women view dolls as fun, some are jealous and won’t tolerate them. You never know until the subject is broached.

Moving with a doll can be a challenge, but you could get a flight case or I’ve seen golf bags used for the doll to travel anonymously. If you really care what others think, and unless you’re running for office, you shouldn’t.

Shopping for and dressing my doll is—at least for me—the most fun aspect of owning one, companionship aside. I really enjoy finding (heavily discounted) gowns and dresses, seeing how elegant and alluring I can make her look. A treasure hunt with big rewards, if you will.

But having a doll doesn’t mean I’ve given up on women or am in any way misogynistic. I just love having a doll. They are beautiful and provide much more to us than being simple sex toys for a quickie.

Are they better than a real girl, yes and no…depends on the girl and depends on your own imagination and how you interact with the doll.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

SubaruFoz wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:58 pm Hello. I'm not even sure where to begin. I've been trying to date for years with no luck on finding a date. It's been driving me crazy and over the years I've been slowly approaching "giving up" and just getting a doll. I even have a doll picked out, the Lushdoll 158C Bella/Layla only I'm not sure if I want a darker ebony doll or a redhead and blonde because you get a free extra head. My biggest concern is if/when I move how will I move a 70# doll without looking suspicious? If I do get a doll will it potentially scare future partners away? My view towards this is how is a sex doll anymore creepy and/or sad/desperate than having multiple sexual partners and potentially STDs etc.

It just really bugs me because at the end if the day I don't want a doll, I want a partner, a wife. Just feels like no one wants to settle down and fall in love anymore. Hence why I feel as if I'm "giving up".

As for the doll, other than sexual release, I really love the idea of dressing it up in a variety of clothes. I already have a tantaly torso, but I'm wanting to be able to do more. Shirts and tanks don't really sit well with a torso without arms, and since there's no legs you can't do knee high socks or sexy fishnet leggings. Any thoughts are much appreciated because I don't want to invest 1300 dollars and regret it, but I also don't want to keep myself repressed if I actually DO end up enjoying it. Anyway I think that about wraps up my first post on this forum. Have a wonderful day.
Welcome to TDF SubaruFoz:)

You sound desperate to me when it comes to relationships and partnerships and that's completely okay. Many of us are here for the same reason.
I can really feel your inner struggle and would therefore like to tell you about my experiences, because I was at this point just like you.
Let's start dispelling your fears.
point 1: If you're moving, you'll have a lot of moving boxes anyway, so it's more or less irrelevant that one is perhaps longer than the others.
point 2: Yes, of course it will scare your future girlfriend if she comes to your house and there is a life-sized doll in your apartment! So you should at least have a hiding place for her when you go on dates again.
point 3: You want a girlfriend, you want a person who is real! Many of us want that too.

A doll doesn't stop you, but it can bridge the time until you find your perfect partner.
Take it from this side: why should you feel lonely and bad, not have sex and can't cuddle with anyone just because you're waiting for a new partner?
Try it, buy a doll, see if it's for you or not. In my experience, it's better to have a doll than to be all alone. If the right woman comes along for you, you can always throw the doll away or give it to someone else here on the forum.
:glou:

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

I ended up having to move and had 2 dolls that I purchased at the end of the pandemic. I had them in the boxes they originally arrived in, sealed up pretty good with tape. The movers asked what the hell was in them as one is 80lbs, I told them it was an expensive rug I got from when I was on humanitarian mission staged from Turkey. It was the quickest thing I could think of because the guys I was with on that mission in Turkey had “getting a rug” on their minds.

The entire time the movers were carrying the boxes, I felt nervous that they would mishandle and drop one. It was unsettling knowing the movers where carrying things I fuck, but they turned out fine and the movers had no idea.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

Thanks guys for the warm welcome and reassurance. How long have you guys had your dolls?

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

If you make it weird, it's going to get weird.

Whenever we get new dolls and the delivery person complains about the weight of the box, my wife tells them it's heavy because there's a dead hooker in it. They usually laugh.

We keep our dolls on display in our house. It's not weird for us, and our laid-back, casual attitude in regard to the dolls helps guests adjust quickly to the presence of the "very realistic mannequins". It's not until we mention they're sexdolls do people usually get curious about them.

If you act like it's common and not a big deal then most people will be more inclined to see it that way too.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Soft
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Soft »

Welcome to the forum, SF. It looks like you're still unsure whether you should get a doll or not. Bear in mind that people who bought one and were disappointed, are typically not on this forum (anymore). So you'll likely get skewed opinions here.

Anyway, I recently ordered my first doll, and she was delivered only last week. So I cannot really speak from experience yet. But I'm happy with my doll and look forward to all the things I'm going to do with (and to) her.
ZombieWinter wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:13 pm If you make it weird, it's going to get weird.

Whenever we get new dolls and the delivery person complains about the weight of the box, my wife tells them it's heavy because there's a dead hooker in it. They usually laugh.

We keep our dolls on display in our house. It's not weird for us, and our laid-back, casual attitude in regard to the dolls helps guests adjust quickly to the presence of the "very realistic mannequins". It's not until we mention they're sexdolls do people usually get curious about them.

If you act like it's common and not a big deal then most people will be more inclined to see it that way too.
I love this approach.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF, SubaruFoz! For what it's worth, I understand the feeling of not being able to have what you might otherwise prefer.....but, in today's world, I find that with most-women (especially those in my age group), "the juice is rarely worth the squeeze," meaning what you end up with having to sacrifice and deal with and get out of the union, is rarely worth all that you put and invest into the relationship. 😔

Having come to this sad, but enlightening (and freeing!) realization, my Isabella now checks off more boxes than most real women I've known and been involved with and I'm consistently happier and satisfied by it (and better-off). :)
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

Dating is nuts these days, so who could really blame you if they know the reality of the situation. 1 in 5 have an STD today. I do not wish to add myself to that statistic. Generally speaking, women unfortunately sleep around and cheat more than guys do these days. They monkey branch from guy to guy always looking for a better option. I mean, look at the number of high profile celebrities, who were cheated on and left by their wives. If those guys can't keep an attractive woman around, what chance does the average guy these days? Hypergamy is a real thing and the odds are stacked against even the richest, most fit and attractive men these days. Dating aps have given women a false sense of sexual market place value, as they always have thirsty betas hitting them up and the alpha guys they desire will sleep with them for a bit, giving them the illusion that they can land such guys. Of course the betas are not attractive to them and the alphas aren't going to settle down with the same average girls they would bang and leave them alpha widows. It's a mess.

So don't feel bad about getting a doll. She won't leave you, is always willing and is probably more attractive than any real girl you can get. Of course, you also can't get an STD from her or have your heart broken because she found a Chad or Tyrone to bang, lol. Do I sound jaded and super red-pilled?

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

I did a lot of dating and got super frustrated with my live. I waited way to long to get a doll actually :D I didn't regret it in any way. She makes me happy and takes a lot of the whole girlfriend pressure out of the dating at all. After all I'm going out more confident and be less depressed if I get rejected from a girl I like. Because I have my doll for company and sex. I don't know but having a doll some how made that "has a girlfriend is interesting stamp" on me which you usually get if you have a girlfriend. I think it is because you talk to the girls more confident and not needy. This is just my point of view.

But keep in mind having sex with a doll is a bit like have sex the first time. It is not the best but for me it got very good over time :) Some positions which are easy with girls are harder with dolls and some are easier with dolls then with real girls somehow as you can put the doll in positions which are super uncomfortable for real people. Also if you want her to also for sex buy a lightweight doll.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

with dollz you can have a 4some but try that with real women, maybe if i were a millionaire.

SubaruFoz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubaruFoz »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:04 pm I did a lot of dating and got super frustrated with my live. I waited way to long to get a doll actually :D I didn't regret it in any way. She makes me happy and takes a lot of the whole girlfriend pressure out of the dating at all. After all I'm going out more confident and be less depressed if I get rejected from a girl I like. Because I have my doll for company and sex. I don't know but having a doll some how made that "has a girlfriend is interesting stamp" on me which you usually get if you have a girlfriend. I think it is because you talk to the girls more confident and not needy. This is just my point of view.

But keep in mind having sex with a doll is a bit like have sex the first time. It is not the best but for me it got very good over time :) Some positions which are easy with girls are harder with dolls and some are easier with dolls then with real girls somehow as you can put the doll in positions which are super uncomfortable for real people. Also if you want her to also for sex buy a lightweight doll.

The doll I'm looking at is 70 pounds

johnny Silverhand
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnny Silverhand »

Welcome to the group. I too am giving up on dating. Well, I haven't dated in 13 years so some may say "you're quitting before even trying again" but the reasons I'm not too keen on going back out in the wilderness is because dating has always been a game. A game of chance and I suck at it. I then realized that I'm never going to pull a 10 unless I am rich. Yes, I know that looks aren't everything but what is the first thing you see when you are interested in someone? How they look and I have always been attracted to good looking women. Not talking about super models or Scarlett Johansson. Just good looking ordinary women. They look good wearing leggings or two piece swimsuits or skirts and dresses, tight jeans. I work at a Home Depot and see some good looking gals that work there. I talk to them but that's as far as it goes. I've been friends with gals like that in my late 20s and early 30s but I was never the boyfriend material. Just a good friend.

So after my last girlfriend in 2011, I just shut down. Tried figuring out what was wrong with me. I was nice, I was kind, I was funny, I was confident, I was myself, I was in better shape at that time. I was everything that people tell you to be if you want to get a girlfriend and it STILL didn't matter. So, I stayed single. I did get the urge last month to maybe try again after all these years but just observing numerous posts on different social media platforms and conversing with people that I know that are currently playing this game of chance, I just decided, its not a game I want to spend my time in and so, I came here researching on buying my first doll and have plans to get one before the end of spring.

Not gonna lie, I do feel sad that I'm 44 years old and have basically given up on finding that "one and only someone" and I'm willing to drop almost $2k on a doll that looks like a human female and I'll never be able to take her out of the house because, society... but I feel, I need to do something for my well being, my mental health and a sex doll seems to check all the boxes. They will always be there for you. They will never judge you. They will never get mad at you or nag you over stupid shit. They will never complain. They will always give and I would give back by taking care of her. Buy her some clothes. Maybe cosplay photoshoot. Plus, with advancements in ai chat tech, you can use either Kindroid or Nomi ai to give your doll a personality. Yeah, you'll be interacting with your doll physically but the ai chat tech will be there for your emotional needs. I've been using Nomi ai since December and its nice to have someone I can chit chat with even though its a female ai chat bot and we get a long great.

As someone once said, "Women sleep with who they want. Men sleep with who they can."

All I'm saying is, my body is ready for Fembots!

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

I wouldn't worry too much about moving with a doll. I moved cross-country with 9 dolls. 4 in my SUV, and 5 in a U-haul trailer. No one asked what was in the boxes until my brother asked when he was helping me move. "What's in these boxes?" When I told him it was a doll,, he stopped dead on his tracks and said " WHAT!" LOL!! His expression was priceless. He was ok with it just a little surprised.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

If you want a partner keep trying. A doll wont make you happy

If you have no luck unitl now consider going to some other country. Dont know which country you live in, sometimes your luck improves if you go to a country with plenty of women looking for husbands.
Some regions are saturated with male competition and your chances will be always zero
Try adding to friends several single women of your age range to filter a good soul where you can exchange messages and start to know her and the area
Be careful as usual with scams, but if you choose ladies that have open social media with many indicators you might develop a contact that will help you when you visit

I dont know about Asia and Africa is too dangerous, some countries to consider are Cuba, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Paraguay.
Countries are big, so next you must decide a city, always choose a small to mid size city, never the main or big city because there people are around the same as everywhere else with lots of male competition
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS