www.tayu-doll.com

155B review

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

155B review

Post by Amberstag »

Tayu 155B review,

As ordered...
Skin color: Natural Pink
Head softness: Yes
Face with oral function: #9 Oral Naimei soft head
Movable jaw: Movable Jaw for More Facial Expression
Custom makeup: Default factory makeup
Eyebrows: Implanted Eyebrows
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Head Connector: Rectangular head connector
Realistic Body Painting: Default Body Painting
Joint Options: Loose Joint
Hard hands: Hard hands
Toenail: No Toenail = Thin layer of silicone
Ultra softness: Ultra soft breasts, Ultra soft vagina, Ultra soft inner thighs, Ultra soft anus
Feet: Hard feet without studs
Back Hole: No back hole

This is not my fist doll, I've had DS Doll, Sanhui, a couple partial-torsos, and a 2 different fabric dolls. This one is by far the best, and also most expensive, but I'll explain why I think it's worth it.

Weight reduction: Probably Tayu's most famous feature definitely lives up to the hype. I was able to easily unbox her, carry her to the bathroom, watch/dry/and powder her. She has loose joints (more on that later) and its very simple to lift her like a bride and let her legs hang over my forearm. The weight of my old Sanhui doll is the main reason I sold her, she was just exhausting to dress, wash, or anything else! This was the #1 reason I chose Tayu, so I'm happy with that choice.

Hard hands and feet: I dont know how many other makes offer this feature but this is the first time I've had it available to me... It's a total gamechanger! This combined with finger joints is simply amazing. All my other soft dolls had freakishly floppy hands and feet which are not only fragile, but they ruin the realism and immersion for me. Touching the Tayu's hands feels like real person, and the finger joints have a pleasant amount of tension so she can hang onto my hand or a plush toy... it's very nice. Also it's a relief not to worry about her feet getting folded over under a blanket and tearing.

Loose joints: I know this is an option everywhere, but I never chose it before based on many recommendations around the internet, but this feature is perfect for me! She feels much more realistic, laying her down or sitting her on a couch, she kinda relaxes into a natural pose on her own. Sure, many poses arent possible with loose joints, but I like having her look comfortable without the laborious posing process every time :) Oh, and dressing her is a breeze! Bending her arm through long sleeve shirts and pulling up pants is all way better without needing to fight the skeleton every second!

Body shape: Speaking of looking comfortable - the Tayu 155B has the most realistic body I've ever seen. Small adult-human clothes fit her perfectly. I'm not a bra expert, so I havnt found a perfect fit there, but small panties flit like a glove, and the pajamas pictured below are a chinese medium which also seem just about perfect :) Her waist is a bit smaller than a normal human, so elastic or waist straps are still a good idea for dresses.

General softness and soft face option: This is the softest silicone I've ever felt. No odor. And this is the first soft face I've been able to see in real life - definitely fees more real - very kissable. It's just awesome.

Other notes: I only included two pictures, I could post more if requested but I'm going to keep my doll modest. No nudes, but I can confirm she looks just as good as Tayu's stock photos. I have not had "playtime" with this doll, I might not ever, but everything down there seems to look great and feels soft. Oh, and the fox ears are from aliexpress, I just think it's cute :) I'll post replies to this review if I find anything else to talk about, and i'm happy to answer any questions. Cheers.
IMG_1212.jpeg
IMG_1212.jpeg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 2094 times
IMG_1211.jpeg
IMG_1211.jpeg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2094 times

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 155B review

Post by just a guy »

Cute looking doll indeed! I pro I notice is the lower eyelashes are actually looking real because they point down. many manufacturers don't seems to understand this and lower implanted eye lashes are pointing either forward or up. Both are unrealistic, but this doll has got them right perhaps Tayu do all their eyelashes with same precision. Can you take close shop of the face so the eye brows also can be seen? I assume eye brows are also implanted? Many also make eye brows too simple making them looking fake because they aren't bushy enough meaning not enough hair is implanted.

My first doll was with loose joints. I have tighten all the joints I can now afterwards since I got fed up with it. Neck and wrist were only thing that weren't loose on my doll. What part on your doll aren't loose?

Can you stand her?

Before I tightened the joints I couldn't stand my doll at all. There's one pro having loose joints and that is that the doll feel natural and real on bed when cuddling unlike stiff jointed doll so if the doll is mostly for sleep buddy and cuddling then loose joints is the best. Washing on the other hand was also tedious I had to sit my doll on portable potty so I could clean her. MY doll with loose joints weight 34kg which after a while I could handle easier, but still it was tedious and thus I tightened the joints. Unfortunately how the doll was made I couldn't tight all joints like hips and shoulders.

Anyway good little review if you can have few close shots from the skin so we can see how real it looks that would be nice too :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

nameless_void
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nameless_void »

She's very cute. How much does she weigh (if you have access to scales)?
I'd love to see some more photos that show her scale/height also

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Very attractive doll
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations ...she's absolutely gorgeous! 🤩 ... sweet face! 🥰💖
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Beautiful! Congrats! :glou:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Ill be another one to request close ups of the eyes, as well as the hands and feet, if you dont mind. You made a nice choice of doll. Shes gorgeous.
Also, solely because of your post I decided to go for loose joints on my next doll. Ive never had that option done before because 90% of the time my dolls are holding something, posing near my altar etc. and your description sounded so pleasing and easy going, you absolutely sold me on that one.
I ordered the Tayu 148D with Peach head with basically all the same options you have. I got pubic hairs for a first time as well.
Thanks for posting!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

beautiful doll, congratulations! Glad you are enjoying her company. :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

PerroDeHierro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PerroDeHierro »

Hello! Thank you for sharing the experience.
I remember when this number 9 head came out on the market, they commented that it was specific to the small 148 body but that it could be used on the 155 even though there would be a small "gap".
I don't know exactly what they were referring to but honestly it was something I'm going to accept, because my first option is also exactly yours, head #9, 155 and loose joints.

Well, I would really appreciate it if you could show us what the union of head and body looks like, out of curiosity.
And I'm also very interested in knowing what loose joints feel like in bed. Oh my god...
Hey, what about the touch when you hug her? I understand that the weight-reduced versions don't feel realistic, but I want it to weigh, to look real.
My congratulations on her beautiful girl. Good night and thank you very much.

Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amberstag »

Here is another close up for those curious about eyelashes/eyebrows:
IMG_1217.jpeg
IMG_1217.jpeg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 1663 times

PerroDeHierro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PerroDeHierro »

wow!

Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amberstag »

PerroDeHierro wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:51 pm Hello! Thank you for sharing the experience.
I remember when this number 9 head came out on the market, they commented that it was specific to the small 148 body but that it could be used on the 155 even though there would be a small "gap".
I don't know exactly what they were referring to but honestly it was something I'm going to accept, because my first option is also exactly yours, head #9, 155 and loose joints.

Well, I would really appreciate it if you could show us what the union of head and body looks like, out of curiosity.
And I'm also very interested in knowing what loose joints feel like in bed. Oh my god...
Hey, what about the touch when you hug her? I understand that the weight-reduced versions don't feel realistic, but I want it to weigh, to look real.
My congratulations on her beautiful girl. Good night and thank you very much.
Loose joints are great because i can do things like drape her arm over me, and nudge my leg under her knee, and the weight of her body just relaxes over me. It's kinda sublime, and feels as close to human as I've ever experienced. posing and standing is pretty much impossible, but I got this girl specifically for cuddling, and at that job she excels :) in bed... i dunno. Sex with dolls is always awkward and I'm not really interested in it, but i can guess that loose joints are fine at that job too.

Here is a pic of the neck joint. Seems totally mundane to me, I never look at the seam or think about it honestly. I see no gap at all.
IMG_1218.jpeg
IMG_1218.jpeg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 1651 times

Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amberstag »

just a guy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:11 am
Can you stand her?
No, her body is limp like a sleeping person.

PerroDeHierro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PerroDeHierro »

It's great. The thing is that I want to use it as a pillow ;)

(catalogue foto)
11.jpg
11.jpg (117.87 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
auuh! auuuuuh!!

¡Me tiene enamorao! ... yes she has me in love... its a fu$#@€& angel.

https://youtu.be/LLRkF1BNRwg?si=gd9SXssAHtZ0WbKN

:mrgreen:

Good night.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

thanks for the eyebrows close up they look good :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS