www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE Flexability?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Calypsode
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

6YE Flexability?

Post by Calypsode »

I just customized my doll and am ready to buy depending on 1 thing. The flexibility of their dolls? I have a requirement for them to be able to get into a knees to chest position like the "Balasana" Yoga Position. Are their dolls flexible enough to do this consistently without ripping it apart?

UpperLower

Re: 6YE Flexability?

Post by UpperLower »

Depends on thickness of tpe or silicone on the model and the skeleton within. Thick material between the thigh and waist will limit how far the legs will go toward the chest. Both of my 168E and 150B 6ye dolls have that flexibility. My 158A can also get its knees to the chest, but all of its bolts from the waist down are so loose, I have to hold them there or the legs will flop to the side.

I’ve never attempted a balasana, but the only tearing I experienced was on my 158A’s knees due to kneeling on them and at the side of the hands where the tpe is thin
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Calypsode
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Calypsode »

UpperLower wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:07 pm Depends on thickness of tpe or silicone on the model and the skeleton within. Thick material between the thigh and waist will limit how far the legs will go toward the chest. Both of my 168E and 150B 6ye dolls have that flexibility. My 158A can also get its knees to the chest, but all of its bolts from the waist down are so loose, I have to hold them there or the legs will flop to the side.

I’ve never attempted a balasana, but the only tearing I experienced was on my 158A’s knees due to kneeling on them and at the side of the hands where the tpe is thin
I am looking at getting the 158cm A. How has it been? hows the LHP? Its flexible? How long have you had it?

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Calypsode wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:10 pm
UpperLower wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:07 pm Depends on thickness of tpe or silicone on the model and the skeleton within. Thick material between the thigh and waist will limit how far the legs will go toward the chest. Both of my 168E and 150B 6ye dolls have that flexibility. My 158A can also get its knees to the chest, but all of its bolts from the waist down are so loose, I have to hold them there or the legs will flop to the side.

I am looking at getting the 158cm A. How has it been? hows the LHP? Its flexible? How long have you had it?
Come March, I would have had my 158A for 2yrs. She’s built like a young cheerleader. Tiny waist, amazing booty, hips, and thighs. In all honesty, of all of my dolls, my 158A gets the majority of the action. A lot of amazing from-behind sex, against the wall, laying prone, in bed spooning sex, and plenty of times having my adjustable bed raised and bending her over it for standing doggie.

She’s not too heavy for me. The LHP is excellent and durable. I’ve only repaired her love hole once. I didn’t really have to as it was only a very small tear. Her knees on the other hand are a different story.

I’m not sure if it’s due to me storing the doll standing up or a lot of posing the legs for sex,or trouble early on with her legs being really stiff to move at the hips, but from her waist down she is very loose. I’ve tried tightening the knees, but I believe the brackets that support the bolts may be bent. I put all of my mechanical experience in tightening those things and as tight as those nuts and bolts are, it’s like I did absolutely nothing to them. As a result of these efforts, I’ve had to repair the tpe the most at her knees, however they started tearing long before the loosening due to all-fours doggie & on her knees bjs.

Her hips are just as bad, swinging in any direction, and again, I found no way to tighten. While this sounds all terrible, it has been, in a way, beneficial. It’s hard to get her to stand, even lean against the wall for storage, but it is kind of nice not having to pose her legs first and then position her bent over for standing doggie. All it takes is getting her feet planted on the floor and then tapping or pushing her back and she happily bends right over. Doing her missionary isn’t as great because those legs will not stay up on their own anymore. When they could, it was a lot more fun.

I also think I got this doll when 6ye was experimenting with new skeletons. My other 6ye dolls I bought later have their range of motion in the elbows that allows the hands to come up to the mouth with ease. My 158A’s range of motion for the elbow hits a stop at about 45°. I recommend that when you order this doll, be sure to request the latest EVO skeleton in the notes and in an email.

I plan on replacing her in the future, but I want this same model for the replacement. That’s how much I like banging her. I hope by then, 6ye adds mechanical options like Irontech for a great bj experience and make it easier on her knees as it should limit the rocking back and forth for bjs.
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Calypsode
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Calypsode »

UpperLower wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:28 am

Come March, I would have had my 158A for 2yrs. She’s built like a young cheerleader. Tiny waist, amazing booty, hips, and thighs. In all honesty, of all of my dolls, my 158A gets the majority of the action. A lot of amazing from-behind sex, against the wall, laying prone, in bed spooning sex, and plenty of times having my adjustable bed raised and bending her over it for standing doggie.

She’s not too heavy for me. The LHP is excellent and durable. I’ve only repaired her love hole once. I didn’t really have to as it was only a very small tear. Her knees on the other hand are a different story.

I’m not sure if it’s due to me storing the doll standing up or a lot of posing the legs for sex,or trouble early on with her legs being really stiff to move at the hips, but from her waist down she is very loose. I’ve tried tightening the knees, but I believe the brackets that support the bolts may be bent. I put all of my mechanical experience in tightening those things and as tight as those nuts and bolts are, it’s like I did absolutely nothing to them. As a result of these efforts, I’ve had to repair the tpe the most at her knees, however they started tearing long before the loosening due to all-fours doggie & on her knees bjs.

Her hips are just as bad, swinging in any direction, and again, I found no way to tighten. While this sounds all terrible, it has been, in a way, beneficial. It’s hard to get her to stand, even lean against the wall for storage, but it is kind of nice not having to pose her legs first and then position her bent over for standing doggie. All it takes is getting her feet planted on the floor and then tapping or pushing her back and she happily bends right over. Doing her missionary isn’t as great because those legs will not stay up on their own anymore. When they could, it was a lot more fun.

I also think I got this doll when 6ye was experimenting with new skeletons. My other 6ye dolls I bought later have their range of motion in the elbows that allows the hands to come up to the mouth with ease. My 158A’s range of motion for the elbow hits a stop at about 45°. I recommend that when you order this doll, be sure to request the latest EVO skeleton in the notes and in an email.

I plan on replacing her in the future, but I want this same model for the replacement. That’s how much I like banging her. I hope by then, 6ye adds mechanical options like Irontech for a great bj experience and make it easier on her knees as it should limit the rocking back and forth for bjs.
Appreciate all the info!!
Can she get in this position?
vvvvvvvvvv

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Calypsode wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:22 am

vvvvvvvvvv

Sorry for the delay. This is as good as it gets for my 158A. The bulk of the TPE in the thighs and calves inhibit the doll going into the full position you're looking for, so this is as close as it gets.
Attachments
158A 6YE
158A 6YE
158A 6ye2.jpg (511.16 KiB) Viewed 345 times
158A 6YE
158A 6YE
158A 6ye.jpg (511.85 KiB) Viewed 345 times

Calypsode
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Calypsode »

UpperLower wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:31 pm
Calypsode wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:22 am

vvvvvvvvvv

Sorry for the delay. This is as good as it gets for my 158A. The bulk of the TPE in the thighs and calves inhibit the doll going into the full position you're looking for, so this is as close as it gets.
Thats honestly not bad at all. I just ordered the WMdoll 160A earlier today I had a couple people that have one tell me it can get an even tighter/lower position so I guess we shall see! It has less meat around the ass/hips than the 158A from 6YE.

INFORMATIONS