www.wmdolls.com

New Post On Receiving Dolls By Donation Or As Gifts

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
JollyRoger1955
Active Poster
Active Poster

New Post On Receiving Dolls By Donation Or As Gifts

Post by JollyRoger1955 »

Since my last post was denied, I am not able to receive any replies from those who wish to get rid of their dolls either by donations or personal gifts, if you will. Since I am unable to delete it from the thread, you're going to see it on the thread until DF removes it. As of now, I'm still interested in helping those who wish to get rid of their dolls by donating them or as gifts a chance to have their wishes come true.

INFORMATIONS