elsababe.com

PLEASE Help with Removing Mouth Odor/smell

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
flyingassmonkey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

PLEASE Help with Removing Mouth Odor/smell

Post by flyingassmonkey »

I got my Elsa Babe 148cm 2 weeks ago and her inside of the mouth reeks still. I used to kiss her a lot but I think I actually got sick from it. So I've been avoiding it for a week now. I kissed and played with her again just now and got sick again. I don't do anything intense like French Kissing or Tongue, but literally just pressing lips to lips and I guess the few breathes I take while there are enough to just make me feel bleugh.
I really like this doll more than any other and it sucks I can't enjoy it because of this issue.

I need any and all suggestions to help de-odorize or remove whatever is causing this smell.
I have read that maybe the glue is still curing (I picked soft teeth, quite a few stories regarding glue on this).
I have tried airing it out with a fan, I have tried soaping the mouth (multiple times at this point) and it just smells exactly like when she first arrived.
I'm not keen on wearing a mask or putting a plastic bag over her cute face each time I play with her...

Please help! I can't even enjoy playing with her because of this issue!
Attachments
20240112_154222.jpg
20240112_154222.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 925 times

DarkMind1982

Re: PLEASE Help with Removing Mouth Odor/smell

Post by DarkMind1982 »

Here the same problem was discussed. Take a look, and later manufacturer may add some more information.
This is not a frequent situation.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Hello, as we mentioned in the previous topic that before we suspected the smell was from the glue on the teeth, so we changed it to a flavorless glue. Also we've tested it for a few months to confirm it is odorless. We hope you can send this doll head back to us for a specific checking and we will cover the shipping fee for the return. Thanks.

DragonDude
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DragonDude »

I had a similar resin or glue smell. Honestly, it took a few months for it to go away. I always supposed it was because something finally finished curing.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

what you do to get rid of the smell in the mouth is to rinse the shit out of it with sponge and soap like and let the soap teally soak in there. Then wash it and air dry it. I use water pump to push fresh air into cavities of the doll. This way I got rid of the bad smell on my elsa babe. If one time doesn't cover it the do it again. I think 2-3 should do it completely. Remember to use good amount of soap so the mouth is oozing soap.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

flyingassmonkey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

just a guy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:10 pm what you do to get rid of the smell in the mouth is to rinse the shit out of it with sponge and soap like and let the soap teally soak in there. Then wash it and air dry it. I use water pump to push fresh air into cavities of the doll. This way I got rid of the bad smell on my elsa babe. If one time doesn't cover it the do it again. I think 2-3 should do it completely. Remember to use good amount of soap so the mouth is oozing soap.
Thank you, I never thought to just let the soap sit, but yeah I might just have to let it soak in for some time.
Another user mentioned it goes away after a couple months. I guess this is a problem I just need to solve with patience. An anticlimactic honeymoon for sure, but hopefully she'll be better after this!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I think it goes away after few motnh naturally because of natural oxidation. Cleaning the mouth with soap then air cleaning with air pump just makes this thing little bit faster :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

flyingassmonkey wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:51 pm Thank you, I never thought to just let the soap sit, but yeah I might just have to let it soak in for some time.
Another user mentioned it goes away after a couple months. I guess this is a problem I just need to solve with patience. An anticlimactic honeymoon for sure, but hopefully she'll be better after this!
I can add my experience that soaps also varies a lot more that you think on the capabilities to remove the oils. Some soap leave resedue (scents) so it can struggle to clean as expected. Same with many 'soft' hand soaps I find to be not strong enough to thoroughly clean silicone- or TPE oils. I use sex toy soap for silicone, with tea tree oil for the antibacterial properties. Soaps made for cleaning silicone toys lack the moisturisers added in hand soaps, so you get more percentage of actual soap and less resedue.

Also mentioned in the comment before me; to let soaps sit is very very important. Using your finger or sponge to rub the soap around in the mouth will be necessary for cleaning even after you don't have the smell to get lube out, so get used to it. If the soap you apply does not stay foamy for a little, then it becomes satured and cannot clean anymore. Keep washing again until the soap stays foamy.

As a side note to have a reminded for the info; the recommended time washing your hands for the Covid virus was 20 seconds hard rubbing two times. Some car wash degreasers have up to 5 minute sit time before washing off. The silicone toy soap I use I rub around with my finger and let it sit for 20 - 30 seconds, and I do it at least twice. It has a foamy pump dispenser which it comes with, so it is easy to apply. Plus the foam will show how dirty or oily the silicone is because it will defoam instatly when she is not clean. A clean doll will let the foam stay foamy.

Finally I use dry sticks and aquarium pump, which the latter I have to use to get her fully dry. I have at least been able to get all my Elsa Babe heads odor free this way, so I can kiss them. I hope this could be to some help. :thumbs_up:
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

flyingassmonkey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Norbud wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:37 am
flyingassmonkey wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:51 pm Thank you, I never thought to just let the soap sit, but yeah I might just have to let it soak in for some time.
I can add my experience that soaps also varies a lot more that you think on the capabilities to remove the oils. Some soap leave resedue (scents) so it can struggle to clean as expected. Same with many 'soft' hand soaps I find to be not strong enough to thoroughly clean silicone- or TPE oils. I use sex toy soap for silicone, with tea tree oil for the antibacterial properties. Soaps made for cleaning silicone toys lack the moisturisers added in hand soaps, so you get more percentage of actual soap and less resedue.

Also mentioned in the comment before me; to let soaps sit is very very important. Using your finger or sponge to rub the soap around in the mouth will be necessary for cleaning even after you don't have the smell to get lube out, so get used to it. If the soap you apply does not stay foamy for a little, then it becomes satured and cannot clean anymore. Keep washing again until the soap stays foamy.

As a side note to have a reminded for the info; the recommended time washing your hands for the Covid virus was 20 seconds hard rubbing two times. Some car wash degreasers have up to 5 minute sit time before washing off. The silicone toy soap I use I rub around with my finger and let it sit for 20 - 30 seconds, and I do it at least twice. It has a foamy pump dispenser which it comes with, so it is easy to apply. Plus the foam will show how dirty or oily the silicone is because it will defoam instatly when she is not clean. A clean doll will let the foam stay foamy.

Finally I use dry sticks and aquarium pump, which the latter I have to use to get her fully dry. I have at least been able to get all my Elsa Babe heads odor free this way, so I can kiss them. I hope this could be to some help. :thumbs_up:
I've been using Dry Sticks for my other dolls, but yeah I've ordered an Aquarium pump and will try later this week to get the smell out of her mouth. I don't think the Doll's face is delaminating or anything insane as the smell isn't present anywhere else but her mouth.

I will try Foaming Soap as you suggested. I've just been using normal anti-bacterial soap. It's been getting better by letting it sit, but hopefully a month or two from now, she's kissable again! Thank you all for your advice.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

yeah silicone glue can get you sick and has a extremely strong odor. Ive had to use it to repair some dolls, and the smell just lingers. Its very strong stuff but my gawd it smells so bad.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

Saya Albanese
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Saya Albanese »

is it ok to use soap? I saw some article soap will damage the doll.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Saya Albanese wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 am is it ok to use soap? I saw some article soap will damage the doll.
taht is some bs article. Just don't use some sort of super tuff soap. Normal soap is ok. I have used normal soap like block soap and bodywash soap it's ok. My doll hasn't suffered.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

most of those articles are talking about not to use dish soap, as it has stronger chemicals in it. I have used dawn a few times and didnt have any problems, but it was not prolonged use, but i just use regular hand soap and was able to get a big jug for super cheap.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

INFORMATIONS