xydoll

New member of XY Doll, Angela from Asia

Founded in 2018, xydoll uses wax figure Lifelike craftsmanship to make its products stand out in the market. Our brand is committed to providing a more realistic and better sex and companionship experience for singles living alone. https://www.xydoll.com/
xydoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

New member of XY Doll, Angela from Asia

Post by xydoll »

Thank you for your support for XY Doll. At present, many friends ask, what questions about dolls can leave a message or send it to my mailbox here, 597911855@qq.com, my WeChat is: h619726h

Do you like easthill or European and American faces? I will update the physical doll products from time to time every day.

Today I will introduce to you Angela from Asia, 1.65 meters tall, D cup, delicate small lips, white skin, brown eyes, long limbs, relatively full buttocks, and good feel.
Attachments
Angela from Asia, 1.65 meters tall, D cup, delicate small lips, white skin, brown eyes, long limbs, relatively full buttocks, and good feel.png
Angela from Asia, 1.65 meters tall, D cup, delicate small lips, white skin, brown eyes, long limbs, relatively full buttocks, and good feel.png (3.55 MiB) Viewed 544 times

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New member of XY Doll, Angela from Asia

Post by Justinpassinthru »

:plaidskirt:

I'm looking forward to see what xy doll comes out with. I suspect they'll impress us :glou:

xydoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by xydoll »

XY doll, in addition to the previous styles, is currently continuously developing new faces. Welcome everyone to make opinions.

Today we continue to introduce Angela from Asia. She is about 21 years old. She is currently an international student. She will work as a model when she is free. During a shooting, she encountered a so -called agent and said that she could make her emerge in the modeling world, but she must be necessary Cooperate with the shooting.

0N2A3996.JPG
0N2A3996.JPG (4.78 MiB) Viewed 521 times

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Cute. Would that head work on the 150cm? Seems a bit small for 165cm or maybe my eyes play tricks on me.

xydoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by xydoll »

bbc3 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:11 am Cute. Would that head work on the 150cm? Seems a bit small for 165cm or maybe my eyes play tricks on me.

No problem, this head is relatively small, with a head circumference of about 54cm. The body currently has a 168D cup cup, and the overall combination makes the body proportions relatively slender.
Attachments
0N2A3962.JPG
0N2A3962.JPG (5.58 MiB) Viewed 500 times

xydoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by xydoll »

Angela has been busy with her photography work. In a group of photos taken last week, she chose some satisfactory pictures.
Attachments
0N2A4022.JPG
0N2A4022.JPG (5.18 MiB) Viewed 362 times

xydoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by xydoll »

Angela said that when she was studying for the rest of the time, she did the part -time job of shooting this shooting, which was good. On the one hand, she enriched her spare -school life. On the one hand, she accumulated relevant experience, but sometimes it was a bit tired.
Attachments
微信图片_20240131164531.png
微信图片_20240131164531.png (729.66 KiB) Viewed 243 times

INFORMATIONS