www.irontechdoll.com

New IT 159 weight

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dbalpha

New IT 159 weight

Post by Dbalpha »

I have seen the weight of this doll being listed at two different amounts and I wanted to ask what was the actual weight. Doll studio have a factory specs of 72.9 lbs and on the website rosemary doll it’s listed at 90+ lbs. which is the correct amount and thank you!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New IT 159 weight

Post by bbc3 »

I believe the lower weight is the weight reduction version. Some vendors have stated the weight reduced version is the new default weight. I would recommend working with the vendor of your choice if you are serious about purchasing one. Even the manufacturer claimed weight is subject to some controversy as apparently it's not a consistent value.

Dbalpha

Re: New IT 159 weight

Post by Dbalpha »

I haven’t seen anything yet from iron tech on weight reduced versions so I’m just looking for some form of official answer on what the discrepancy is due to.

INFORMATIONS