www.yourdoll.com

Potential Doll Owner in America

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
CrazyDiamond0531
Apprentice
Apprentice

Potential Doll Owner in America

Post by CrazyDiamond0531 »

I want to explore the ownership of a full size doll. I have been shopping in Yourdoll.com. The choices are overwhelming. Due to my back issues I would prefer a lightweight doll that is also within my budget of 1500USD. I know yourdoll is TDF certified. The closest dolls to fit both budget and weight are MLW dolls, which look young. I need advice from anyone with experience ordering MLW dolls and shipping to America. The laws are vague. Annoying as well. There should be clear parameters to follow for safe purchasing. I live in Florida.
I have a Funwest Doll -Kylie- in my cart. I do not believe this doll will be a problem but she is a little more expensive.
Shipping the doll also poses some concern as I have two roommates. Has anyone had a similar experience that can offer advice on shipping methods?
Plus, why are dolls on Amazon selling for a 1/3 of the price as on the vendors website?
Looking for any advise from Americans here…

carbohvdrates

Re: Potential Doll Owner in America

Post by carbohvdrates »

Fellow Floridian here: I know that not all of the models are (to my eye) concerning young looking, but frankly I would kind of stay a mile away from MLW dolls, because it seems we're at the mercy and discretion of whatever customs agent inspects your doll to determine whether or not it can be considered a "childlike" doll and therefore get you a felony here. Not all states are this freaky and intense about it, but Florida certainly is. MLWs general style portfolio would certainly raise eyebrows and would not help your case in a court of law.

Sooner consider smaller stature dolls that are scaled down versions of more proportional adult women, (sub 130cm dolls are kinda small to me but I've got big girls. Let me tell you though the difference between my 99 lb and 80 lb doll alone are WELL felt.) as well as fabric dolls for weight concerns.

Depending on the vendor, some may have an extra fee option where they ship it into the country at one of their warehouses, inspect for damages, and then finally put your name on the package and send it to you. If you're committed to that model, that's the way I would go about it.

The dolls that are 1/3 of the price on Amazon and other non tdf approved vendor sites and resellers generally have more suspect reused/and likely more toxic compound mixtures that go into the doll, on top of being recasts or mediocre knockoffs of other high quality dolls, and not actually the models that are provided in stolen photos. Navigate to the board index, and click on the verified vendors to see the ones that TDF has vetted. There are some will regarded non TDF vetted vendors, but the ones that TDF approved are generally the safest bet if you don't want to go hunting for them. If ever unsure, just type the name of that vendor into the search bar on the upper right here and see threads about user experiences buying from them before checking out. Links are not allowed but names of sites are around. Keeps you from getting scammed, and generally keeps you with a higher level of customer service. The customer service is also generally the reason that you should opt for a vendor over buying direct from the manufacturer, who generally won't communicate with you as much or as often, if at all.

Love dolls are generally an area where you pay for what you get, and considering they're an investment I would honestly rather save up and spend well.

Moneywise, If you're not skeeved out by it, also consider hanging around and posting a little while longer while, periodically checking in with the for sale board. Second hand lightly used dolls is a buyer's market. Kimber dolls and a few other brands have decent budget dolls too.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with incel talking points.
It makes the wigs tangle.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

CrazyDiamond0531 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:42 am Shipping the doll also poses some concern as I have two roommates. Has anyone had a similar experience that can offer advice on shipping methods?
Plus, why are dolls on Amazon selling for a 1/3 of the price as on the vendors website?
Looking for any advise from Americans here…
Be aware that Florida has a min 140cm limit on size, as well as child likeness which is in the discretion of customs.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Due to my back issues I would prefer a lightweight doll that is also within my budget of 1500USD.
If you have back issues, perhaps consider a plush doll. Much lighter and well within your budget. I have back issues myself and that was my solution.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

I will also add STAY AWAY from Amazon and Ebay sellers. They are advertising dolls that look like authentic manufacturer dolls but trust me they are not. They are cheap knockoffs and you certainly will receive a doll with a subpar skeleton and made out of a cheap TPE-like material they may be toxic. Yes the prices are attractive, but you will not receive an authentic *new* doll. It is well within your best interest to save a little more money in your account and buy from a legit TDF vendor.

There are some shipping options that exist that would enable you to do a pickup instead of having the doll shipped directly to your front door, depending on the carrier FedEx, DHL, UPS... I've never arranged a local pickup myself but there are enough testimonials here at TDF that suggest it is possible to notify your carrier that you like to arrange a local pickup.

It sounds like you will want to plan ahead and also figure out how you will secretly store this doll once it arrives. To prolong the health of your doll's skin and skeleton there are tried and true methods of storing them when not in use, most popular are laying prone in bed or standing against a wall or in a closet. Having roommates will present challenges but it isn't impossible to live with a doll. Keep in mind also that if you have it delivered to your door even a smaller doll will be arriving in a very large shipping box, probably near 5' long and maybe 18-20" wide which, if you aren't home right at the time of delivery, will certainly draw the attention of roommates and/or neighbors lol. Not trying to make you nervous..just want you to start planning ahead.

Have you thought that with roommate or storage concerns maybe a silicone torso would be an option?
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Buy a basic Kimber doll and a WM head separately. The WM heads should be interchangeable with Kimber bodies and both companies are TDF approved. Total cost should be under 1k and more importantly you'll have a quality doll that won't get you in trouble with Florida law or make you sick from toxic chemicals.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Hi CrazyDiamond0531!

I advise you stay away from MLW dolls, specifically because you live in Florida. Local laws in Florida prohibit the purchasing, selling and ownership of childlike dolls and dolls that are under 140cm. This is of course very subjective and is at the discretion of officials. More likely than not, if you think the doll looks young, everyone else will think the doll looks young too. And I'm just assuming, but, I doubt you want to go to jail for purchasing a doll.

In terms of shipping, your best bet is to arrange to pick up your package as you never know when your doll will be delivered nowadays and who will be around at that time.

Regarding dolls on Amazon being 1/3 the price, plain and simple, they're counterfeit dolls made with subpar materials and quality.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Your requirements/budget don't really jive unfortunately. I can't think of any doll that's going to be able to be shipped to FL with no real legal issue that's both light weight AND $1500 USD or less. The room mate situation complicates things even more. You can request local pick up from UPS and FedEx in particular--assuming those are the carriers, when you get the tracking number you can request a hold at the local carrier facility. Requires an account/login and may require an extra fee. I say this to all newbies, but really think long and hard about whether doll ownership is for you. If you aren't able to afford it, take care of it, use it without fear of reprisal, then it's best to reconsider. There's fleshlights, hip toys etc that can serve a function if you want that.

EPMNGUY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EPMNGUY »

1) Consider adjusting your budget to $2,000. There are two types of doll materials, TPE vs. silicone. TPE is cheaper and softer, but requires maintenance (oil baths) and is a more porous material with other challenging characteristics. Silicone is virtually maintenance free, but more expensive. Many manufacturers have full silicone products in the $2,000 market.

2) Wait for sales and promotions. I’ve purchased a doll from Yourdoll, and did so during a sale saving enough to upgrade features for the same price as the base would normally have been. Watch the sales and strike when hot. There are also promotions for free features for many brands. Most of these are free because what once cost more has now become standard as brands compete (ex. articulated fingers, realistic paint, etc.).

3) If your budget is taking an ethical stand on not being willing to spend more, you could consider looking at the doll manufacturers’ websites to see if they have the doll you want with a slight defect offered at a discount. The doll won’t be perfect, but you may get a better doll for your price range.

CrazyDiamond0531
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CrazyDiamond0531 »

Thanks. Have my eyes on a Funwest Doll. TPE. I will look deeper into what that will be like with maintenance and all. Thanks for all the help!

INFORMATIONS