Starpery.com

I just got a Torso Doll but it already shows skin damage quite early.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Twisted0815

I just got a Torso Doll but it already shows skin damage quite early.

Post by Twisted0815 »

Hi,

I have been lurking around for a while and was always on/off with the thought of getting a Doll.

I had Fleshlights and 2 years ago got a Tantaly Ass Doll.

I still wished for something more realistic but wanted to check if weight, caretaking, storage etc. would be ok for me. So I bought a very cheap Torso from a Seller not TDF approved but some members have already made experience with them. Some were OK some were bad.

It arrived as advertised.

I dont have enough posts to uploade pictures but I hope I can link them.

Surely the TPE used here will not be of superior quality. But also premium TPE can get damaged and I thought testing the waters with something cheaper would be better in case its generally not for me. Also mistakes are not as hurtful if not too much money is at stake.

Bad TPE is surely one explanaition but I surely mishandeled the caretaking and some other things I should have concidered.

Before doing anything else to make it worse I wanted to ask in here what my best cause of action is to at least get some lifetime out of it. Or if any thoughts in that regard are stupid and I should just use until unusable as any effort isnt worth it.

I will explain a bit what happened since arrival.:

It arrived on a Friday and there was also a party that day. I placed the package in the apartment and later went for the party. When I got home I was quite intoxicated and hory, so I unpacked the Torso and tested the waters...

I did not cum inside and after I was finished I left her with somewhat spread legs until the next day.

Then I washed outside and inside and outside put drying sticks in and left again with somewhat spread legs to also grant airflow.

I noticed some stains on breast and belly, not sure what it was as she wasnt dressed or anything.

After google search I ordered mineral oil and vaseline.

After she was a bit more dry I powedered.

Once the oil arrived I used the vaseline to get rid of the stains. As I also read that Vaseline is recommended in high stress areas I applied some at the crotch too.

I am not sure when I noticed it, if it was before or after the vaseline, but a small tear on the left crotch had come up. I asked in reddit and again oil or vaseline was recommended.

https://ibb.co/ns4MVfz

I applied some again and let it soak in.

After that I powdered again and noticed that the right crotch is even worse... I am again not sure if it was before or after the vaseline.

https://ibb.co/QX6970c

https://ibb.co/bL4NGqc

But as I also did it to the left and there is not the same damage I think the issue was that on the right I closed the legs too much before powdering.

Because all looked good powdered, but when I spread there was a shiny part. So ther must have been a very narrow line pressed together so the powder could not reach it I guess. And because either wet from water or from vaseline it then stretched from spreading.

Due to all this fuzz with staining etc I then ordered a Body Stocking....

Of cause now there are also some indetations from the stockings... :) But thats not too bad honestly.

However somehow I managed to also "cut" a tiny part from the breast... I am sure pulling on it is not the best way to get rid of it. Should I cut it off with a nail cutter or something? If I push it back it somewhat goes in its spot again and maybe it just needs a bit heat. But I am not sure I want to go down this route.

https://ibb.co/CJmMTDK

https://ibb.co/pzcQhq5

Despite possible cheap TPE and possible short lifespan is this something that can also absoloutely happen to a 2000€ WM Doll at some point or early on if not taking 1000% care? Or even with care after a while?

Is silicone much better in that regard?

My assumption so far is.:

Breast = some sharp object or pinching through the stocking.
Croth = Stressed position for too long + missed spot when powdering. (Maybe Vaseline was not so good afterall?)

Any tips to prolong lifetime at not make things worse would be appreciated. If impossible due to bad TPE its just the way it is...

As mentioned I was aware this could be a quality fail. But I wanted to check size and weight etc. first.

Still a few more uses would be nice :)

Thanks

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: I just got a Torso Doll but it already shows skin damage quite early.

Post by Jrev145 »

I'm also interested in this dilemma since I recently purchased a Tantaly Brandi and Candice and noticed that they have started to bruise a little. I have only had these items less than a few weeks and have barely used them. I have a theory that it might be the cloth or type of bedsheets the products come in contact with.

I have applied the vaseline and cornstarch method and even used microfiber to remove the minor blemishes. If I find a better solution, I will definitely share it. Good luck!

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Jrev145 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:03 pm I'm also interested in this dilemma since I recently purchased a Tantaly Brandi and Candice and noticed that they have started to bruise a little. I have only had these items less than a few weeks and have barely used them. I have a theory that it might be the cloth or type of bedsheets the products come in contact with.

I have applied the vaseline and cornstarch method and even used microfiber to remove the minor blemishes. If I find a better solution, I will definitely share it. Good luck!
Must of got stock ones and you never know for how long they have been sitting there.
Go silicone, most brands do soft ones and you might not regret it
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

This is probably a case of cheap material sitting in a warehouse too long before you got it. But on top of that, people often underestimate the damage that fabrics, your own nails, accessories, strands of hair acting as a garrote, etc can do to TPE. It's not made of glass and in some ways can take a lot of abuse, but it doesn't play well with a lot of things. Not a slight on you, it's kind of a learning curve and probably best that you learned on a lesser quality and cheaper product. Good quality TPE dolls will be a little hardier, and silicone even hardier than that, but at the end of the day they're designed to be soft and pliant and that's a nightmare for durability.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

INFORMATIONS