yldoll.com

Rash with YLdoll(?)

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
MiraiChobits

Rash with YLdoll(?)

Post by MiraiChobits »

New doll owner here. Been experiencing some rash on my lower stomach and inner thigh area😣 Nothing too alarming as of yet. I'm suspecting it might be coming from contact with my YLDoll, I've just received her a couple days ago. I dont think its the TPE material since contact with my TPE SEDoll has been fine. My genitals(sorry) seems fine too. Gonna give my YLdoll another thorough wash with my antibacterial soap. I'll refrain from touching her again until I'm healed and will test contact with her again afterwards. T^T gonna be lonely for a few nights since my Sedoll is also being stored away due to a minor tiny hole puncture that appeared on her mid back section. Any suggestions on small punctured hole repairs on TPE dolls would be greatly appreciated. I've done some research on TDF but I dont want to do anything drastic before getting expert opinions.
20240118_183424.jpg
20240118_183424.jpg (7.45 MiB) Viewed 695 times
I'm praying everything will turn out okay. I really like my YLDoll here. She's just absolutely gorgeous.

Streaker

Re: Rash with YLdoll(?)

Post by Streaker »

You get a film on your skin after grinding against the doll?

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Yeah. It appeared about just yesterday, Jan 17th, I believe I began to notice a minor itch around the evening. I received her on Jan 16th and slept with her the same night too after her wash. Since I've been infatuated with her since I saw her photos and was highly anticipating for her arrival, I couldn't resist after washing her.
I also threw away the older water based lube I have had for awhile in case it was due to the lube as well, though usage of it has been fine since I first got it but who knows if it went bad or not.

I wont know unless I heal first and experiment with her again I guess.

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

I would wear boxers or something that blocks your skin. I suspect it's the tpe film causing your rash. I had a break out similar to yours the first time I used a tpe booty. For some reason, the lube prevents it on your penis, but the rest of your body if not protected gets this film that's almost impossible to wash off.

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

I always get allergic rash from any TPE doll. Reason must be that i'm allergic for tpe oil. I have tried 3 different doll brands and all have the same problem. WM, piper and Ultimate Fantasy doll.
Now i have to get along only with silicone dolls. Silicone is allergy free material.

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Well, luckily, I still had some medicated prescription rash cream I saved from when I got an allergic rash reaction to some mosquito bite. I rubbed it on before sleep and it seems to have eased the itching and even cool and heal my skin already somewhat. Would love to get the same stuff again....at least I can go see my doctor if I ever need more of it :D

Hmmm but yeah, if it is indeed the tpe oil causing it, thats a huge bummer. Gosh I love this YLDoll :mrgreen: so it'd be such a letdown T^T I didnt react to my SEDoll this way and I spent the 1st week prior to my YLDoll showing up not letting my SEDoll rest :lol: , and I read every manufacfurer uses a different TPE blend(?) Guess I'll take it slow and monitor my body's reaction.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Some thoughts from another post :)
viewtopic.php?p=2483295#p2483295

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

How thoroughly did you wash her? There's sometimes chemicals left over from making her when she first arrives.

And you may be allergic to that particular TPE. Or all TPE.

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

seagull wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:52 am Some thoughts from another post :)
viewtopic.php?p=2483295#p2483295
Yes, this was the first thing I searched for on TDF to see if others had an allergic reaction to TPE too.

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

toddjy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:22 am How thoroughly did you wash her? There's sometimes chemicals left over from making her when she first arrives.

And you may be allergic to that particular TPE. Or all TPE.
I gave her a sponge bath as its convenient for my situation since I have others in my residence but rubbed her with antibacterial hand soap, then sponge and wipe down, section by section. It could be this particular TPE blend or so, she's tons more squishier than my SEDoll TPE doll and since I didnt have any allergic reactions to my SEDoll, I'm leaning on difference in TPE blend may be the cause, I dunno. I plan on thoroughly washing her again just to make sure once I'm healed and will test contact with her. I'm thinking of making contact with her thighs and booty for my test to see if my skin reacts poorly to her again or not. 🤞

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Hi! If you didn't have an allergic reaction to an SEDoll then you shouldn't have an allergic reaction to a YLdoll as they are made by the same manufacturer from the same materials. I would look for another reason.

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

You could try putting some pantyhose or tights on her as a barrier between your skin and hers. Makes them feel warmer too!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

YL Doll wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:49 am Hi! If you didn't have an allergic reaction to an SEDoll then you shouldn't have an allergic reaction to a YLdoll as they are made by the same manufacturer from the same materials. I would look for another reason.
Thank you!!😊😊😊oh gosh this makes me happy!! Thanks for responding!!
If so, then it has got to be something else. Maybe it was the water based lube I had used since I've had it for awhile as it was a huge bottle. I was also suspecting the lube too since I saw a review of someone having a skin rash reaction to it on amazon. It had been fine when I first used it but it could have went bad for all I know. I've disposed of it already. Prior to that, I was using my more recent water based lube with my SEDoll. I hope to get cozy with both girls once I'm healed.☺️☺️☺️ Thanks again!

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Alucard1959 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:17 am You could try putting some pantyhose or tights on her as a barrier between your skin and hers. Makes them feel warmer too!
Yeah, thanks for the advice! I have a pantyhose fetish so that'll be a great idea. I do have a crotchless(brown) one but I want a black one. I was afraid of my doll getting stained black by it so I opted for a brown one instead.

MrBrown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrBrown »

MiraiChobits wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:54 pm
Alucard1959 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:17 am You could try putting some pantyhose or tights on her as a barrier between your skin and hers. Makes them feel warmer too!
Yeah, thanks for the advice! I have a pantyhose fetish so that'll be a great idea. I do have a crotchless(brown) one but I want a black one. I was afraid of my doll getting stained black by it so I opted for a brown one instead.
Kudos to fellow pantyhose lover! Waiting for her photos in nylons :)

INFORMATIONS