www.joylovedolls.com

Joy Love Doll review 2024 experience

Joy Love Dolls is a leading supplier of life-like sex dolls worldwide. We offer the most realistic TPE sex dolls that you can find. Joy Love Dolls carries an incredible collection of 500+ realistic love dolls in all body types, sizes, and genres. We offer the best customer experience, with a Best Price Guarantee and FREE sex doll delivery to almost everywhere. Shop for ultra-realistic sex dolls, love dolls, and a diverse selection of sex toys below, or customize real sex dolls to perfectly fit your preferences. Enjoy! Website: www.joylovedolls.com
MiraiChobits

Joy Love Doll review 2024 experience

Post by MiraiChobits »

Joy Love Doll Experience:
10 out of 10

I was minimalistic with my order so I cannot attest for those who are looking for specific doll options for Joy Love Doll to fulfill.

So to preface, On December 16 2023, I had the random urge to browse Love Dolls(I prefer to call them this :oops: ), and eventually clicked a random link from the search lists I received. This shop belonged to Joy Love Dolls. I placed an order through them on the same day without doing any due diligence at all.
To be honest, I don't think I ever thought I'd lose my will to how attractive Love Dolls has become over the years since I last took a serious look at them. I quickly succumbed to their beauty and especially to a certain one from YLDoll's lineup. I was fixated on this Lady who had caught my eye. Unfortunately I should have stopped right then and there, but I kept scrolling and came across an extremely attractive girl from SEdoll's lineup. My mind was torn, I had been captivated by two dolls I chanced upon in probably under 5-10 minutes top. Needless to say, I took a look at my finances to see if it would be possible to purchase these two at the same time. My heart at the time wouldn't let me purchase one without the other. I wanted both. Needless to say, here we are now.

My experiences with Joy Love Doll, to sum it up quickly, was wonderful. I didn't have any particular desire besides getting my hand on the two beautiful ladies who enslaved my mind, so the process of placing my order was pretty straightforward, at least I had thought. When I finally began to do my research about Love Dolls, I quickly realized there was a couple options I may have overlooked, nothing too drastic that would affect my overall girls. It was things like accessories and such I had skipped without realizing how important a few of them were.

Here comes the wonderful Customer Service Rep from Joy Love Dolls. A wonderful lady by the name of Rachelle. She has been really patient and understanding of my concerns, from addressing my orifice insert choices, to adding in free accesories I skipped over, and to even getting the SEdoll factory to let me change my discount 2nd Head option to a different one. Thank you so much Rachelle, I am truly grateful!

One experience a new customer would be concern about is when Joy Love Doll requests for Identity Verification. Due to the process of this Love Doll world being niche, a potentially new owner might be reserved in handing over sensitive information. For my own experience, I went with whatever little gut I had after doing some research and forwarded screenshots to prove my identity. In the end, my trust was well placed. I received confirmation from Rachelle and my order proceeded to production at the factory.

Joy Love Doll Customer Service Rep Rachelle will always reply back the next business day at the latest so please be patient and she will get to helping you as soon as she can.

One thing I failed to do was let Joy Love Doll know I would love to see factory photos of my personal girls before they get shipped out. So if someone new is considering Joy Love Dolls, make sure to let their team know you would like for this service to be rendered.

All in All, I would definitely shop again at Joy Love Dolls. I had a pleasant experience in shopping for my 1st two beautiful dolls. Their prices are also extremely competitive, and is probably the best from the other doll retailers I looked at. If I ever decide to get a 3rd doll, I know who I am visiting.

Now here are pics of the two girls I ordered from Joy Love Dolls:
YLDoll 153cm body, Dafna(411 head)
20240117_003504.jpg
20240117_003504.jpg (6.86 MiB) Viewed 349 times

And
SEDoll 161cm body, Tracy(L76 head)
20240111_210833.jpg
20240111_210833.jpg (8.42 MiB) Viewed 349 times
20240113_025220.jpg
20240113_025220.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 349 times
Thanks Joy Love Dolls!!

INFORMATIONS