Starpery.com

DIY Sexbot, Need Help

Got an idea? Need an invention?
RizzyTheRizzless

DIY Sexbot, Need Help

Post by RizzyTheRizzless »

So, I've got a few standalone sex toys currently, including a pair of rubber tits with holes in the nipples for fucking. The tits were what prompted me to say "I should create some kinda mannequin framework to hold these in place for me, because they're otherwise pretty unwieldy."

The mannequin, after some research, seemed pretty easy to me: just cut a bunch of lengths of PVC pipe and make a few custom (but not complicated) ball and socket joints using golf balls, couplers, and nuts and bolts. I don't intend to make this even remotely realistically person-looking, and would rather a robot aesthetic- while I am pretty technically inclined, I'm not any kind of roboticist, and will not be adding motors or any other kinds of electronics. The mannequin itself will be, essentially, just a posable, person-shaped mount for my sex toys to hold them in place for me. For strokers, that's easy- a ring clamp in the right places, and I've got a doll that can hold those in the right position.

The hard part is figuring out how the hell I'm going to mount the tits, which don't really have a convenient place to non-destructively secure them to things. There's not much of a flange at the base. The specific tits I've got are these, the Pururun Oppai Nipple Fuck, if that helps.

So... any ideas? Or do I just accept that I'm not gonna be able to non-destructively secure these things to a doll?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DIY Sexbot, Need Help

Post by Mr Franz »

Might be easier to mount everything into something like this:

More pics and info here: viewtopic.php?t=136087

RizzyTheRizzless

Post by RizzyTheRizzless »

It might be, but honestly, mounting a Fleshlight to something is not a challenging problem. I can just wrap a bunch of stuff around the exterior, and it doesn't matter- the important part is the interior.

Breast toys, however, are important on the exterior, and so the question of how you'd mount them to something is pretty tricky.

Bai_Mudan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bai_Mudan »

Hi there. Considering that base that unites the breasts is wider that the breasts base, Maybe something like a wide cloth of a non-elastic fabric with two holes with the diameter of the breasts might do the trick. The cloth would be closed behind the doll, much like a regular bra.
Maybe have the cloth in a color similar to the breast so it looks like it matches.

I can identify with the struggle to make a DIY sex toy. Hope this helps.

INFORMATIONS