www.siliconelovers.com

Promo code?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Promo code?

Post by Chupacabras »

Hi guys!

I hope im not the only one that has a doll in their cart but just can’t seem to pull the trigger. I’m curious to know if there are any current promo codes to the silicone lovers site. I just hate leaving that section blank knowing there might be some savings to be had before ordering. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

doudou64

Re: Promo code?

Post by doudou64 »

hello friend here is a promo code of 100s XMAS I wish you a good purchase

doudou64

Post by doudou64 »

the code entered is XMAS

Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chupacabras »

Is this for all dolls? Because even during the holiday special it would only work in certain dolls, not zelex

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Chupacabras wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:27 pm Is this for all dolls? Because even during the holiday special it would only work in certain dolls, not zelex
Zelex typically does not allow vendor discounts and they enforce a minimum price policy for all vendors, the same as WM/Angel Kiss. It's a very anti-consumer practice because it limits competition among vendors and restricts the ability to offer lower prices.

This is the internet so someone will say "MMMACTUALLY, it prevents price gouging!" but I haven't actually seen that become the result. Some sites still price gouge this brand, but now no sites offer heavy discounts for these brands.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Code is now 2024 :)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS