FantasyWives Exclusive Dolls Series Newly Updated: 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Heloise

We are an authorized vendor of renowned sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE, and more. Our company sells sex dolls to multiple domains in the world including Canada and the United States in the North America, and some popular regions in the Europe such as the United Kingdom. Our core values revolve around prioritizing customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer service. We guarantee 100% authentic sex dolls, best offers, and competitive prices. We also offer flexible financing options, round-the-clock customer support, and worldwide free shipping. Our company provides a wider range of high-quality dolls, including our exclusive line, giving our customers unparalleled choices and options. Our commitment to quality control ensures that all dolls undergo thorough inspection and photography before being shipped. Explore our offerings at our website: www.fantasywives.com.
Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

FantasyWives Exclusive Dolls Series Newly Updated: 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Heloise

Post by Fantasywives »

168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Heloise, she has the same body with that of our another exclusive doll Moira(https://www.fantasywives.com/product/16 ... oll-moira/) we posted earlier. But Heloise has a more delicate face. She resembles a little Kim K, what do you guys think? :D
Shop at https://www.fantasywives.com/product/16 ... d=1&pid=30
Attachments
Heloise6.jpg
Heloise6.jpg (156.6 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Heloise5.jpg
Heloise5.jpg (452.71 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Heloise4.jpg
Heloise4.jpg (456.85 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Heloise3.jpg
Heloise3.jpg (528.84 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Heloise2.jpg
Heloise2.jpg (479.57 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Heloise1.jpg
Heloise1.jpg (532.07 KiB) Viewed 923 times

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: FantasyWives Exclusive Dolls Series Newly Updated: 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Heloise

Post by cycleingking »

There she is! Beautiful doll

I think with red hair, she resembles Christina Hendricks...mmmm, so good! Has a curvy enough body to pull it off too!

We need some softness videos when you have a chance! This model is very attractive!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: FantasyWives Exclusive Dolls Series Newly Updated: 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Heloise

Post by King Solo »

Cycleingking, you're right.

She doesn't look bad at all, as a pale skin PAWG ginger.

I think I might have finally found mine as well in this thicc silicone beauty. Now all that's left is to see a "softness test", and this PAWG is in the bed... I mean bag. :grab:
Heloise4 (2).jpg
Heloise4 (2).jpg (574.2 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Heloise6 (2).jpg
Heloise6 (2).jpg (255.79 KiB) Viewed 810 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

King Solo wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:52 pm Cycleingking, you're right.

I think I might have finally found mine as well in this thicc silicone beauty. Now all that's left is to see a "softness test", and this PAWG is in the bed... I mean bag. :grab:
Yessir, she is scrumptious. This right here! She's got waist, thighs and ass. Please Fantasy Wives, softness videos! Looks like you have 2 purchases in the works!
Heloise6 (2).jpg
Heloise6 (2).jpg (255.79 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Mistresses

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Very hot as a red head! Good call.

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

Fantasywives wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:01 am 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Heloise, she has the same body with that of our another exclusive doll Moira(https://www.fantasywives.com/product/16 ... oll-moira/) we posted earlier. But Heloise has a more delicate face. She resembles a little Kim K, what do you guys think? :D
Shop at https://www.fantasywives.com/product/16 ... d=1&pid=30
Our another exclusive doll Moira has the same body of Heloise, but with a milf face. Also very attractive! See pictures below. :D :D
View more details of Moira at https://www.fantasywives.com/product/16 ... oll-moira/
Attachments
Moira8.jpg
Moira8.jpg (424.04 KiB) Viewed 683 times
Moira6.jpg
Moira6.jpg (406.42 KiB) Viewed 683 times
Moira3.jpg
Moira3.jpg (457.38 KiB) Viewed 683 times
Moira2.jpg
Moira2.jpg (680.5 KiB) Viewed 683 times
Moira1.jpg
Moira1.jpg (506.78 KiB) Viewed 683 times

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

cycleingking wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:19 pm There she is! Beautiful doll

I think with red hair, she resembles Christina Hendricks...mmmm, so good! Has a curvy enough body to pull it off too!

We need some softness videos when you have a chance! This model is very attractive!
Well you're right, she resembles Christina Hendricks so much when having the red hair :)

And we'll post the softness video soon, please keeping tuning!

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Fantasywives wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:57 am
cycleingking wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:19 pm There she is! Beautiful doll

Well you're right, she resembles Christina Hendricks so much when having the red hair :)

And we'll post the softness video soon, please keeping tuning!
Awesome, I look forward to learning more about the material used and how the physics operate!
Mistresses

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

christina-hendricks-mad-men.gif
christina-hendricks-mad-men.gif (983.64 KiB) Viewed 523 times
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

setevoltas wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:43 pm christina-hendricks-mad-men.gif
🙏🏾 so hoping this is the one!! Insta buy. lol
Mistresses

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

Heloise4 (2).jpg

Heloise6 (2).jpg
Aha she literally looks prettier with red hair in your pictures. Well done :twisted:
And here are the softness videos, check them out :)

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

cycleingking wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:36 pm

Yessir, she is scrumptious. This right here! She's got waist, thighs and ass. Please Fantasy Wives, softness videos! Looks like you have 2 purchases in the works!
Heloise6 (2).jpg
We really appreciate what you said. Softness videos have been put in the comments of this post. Go have a look! :D

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

[video_vimeo][/video_vimeo]
Fantasywives wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:28 am

Heloise4 (2).jpg

Heloise6 (2).jpg
Aha she literally looks prettier with red hair in your pictures. Well done :twisted:

Thank you for the quick videos. May I please request video(s) demonstrating the softness of body? Arms torso and for the butt, can I please see the customary slaps as well? Its very difficult to get an idea of the body from just breast squeeze and butt squeeze.
Please provide both squeeze and slaps to breasts/butt along with squeezes for the rest of body as well.

Please don't worry. I fully know that some areas will be firmer. Its expected with weight reduction, I am just looking to get the full idea of the body :)

Thank you kindly!
-CK
Mistresses

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:39 pm [video_vimeo][/video_vimeo]
Fantasywives wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:28 am

Heloise4 (2).jpg

Heloise6 (2).jpg

Thank you for the quick videos. May I please request video(s) demonstrating the softness of body? Arms torso and for the butt, can I please see the customary slaps as well? Its very difficult to get an idea of the body from just breast squeeze and butt squeeze.
Please provide both squeeze and slaps to breasts/butt along with squeezes for the rest of body as well.

Please don't worry. I fully know that some areas will be firmer. Its expected with weight reduction, I am just looking to get the full idea of the body :)

Thank you kindly!
-CK
Hey the softness video of other body parts is below, go have a look :)

INFORMATIONS