fanrealart.com

Fanreal - Manufacturing Time and other questions.

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Fanreal - Manufacturing Time and other questions.

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hello friends.
I have some doubts about the time it takes Fanreal to create their dolls. From what I understand, they take longer than other brands. I saw on this forum that some users took about 1 month to receive photos of their doll.
For example, the Zelex 170cm doll I ordered took 2 weeks to send me the photos, but none of the heads I requested had implanted hair.
In the order I placed with Fanreal, I requested the 170cm G-cup body and the Maria head with implanted hair, as well as the Della head with soft silicone. So, I understand that with implanted hair, it might take a little longer.

These are other questions for people who already have a Fanreal 170cm G-cup.
1º How should I take care of the implanted hair on the head and clean it?
2º Are the doll's joints very stiff compared to other brands? (The Zelex I have is very stiff.)
3º I ordered the vagina integrated, and it has a softer option. Has anyone experienced this with the vagina? Does it feel good?
4º How this doll's LHP? It is correct and it can be done doggy style?

I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but in my vendor, all the order dates have increased by an average of 3 weeks. I understand it's because of the Chinese New Year, which will be in February.
It's been 2 weeks since I ordered the doll, and initially, it was scheduled for mid-March. Now, with this delay, I suppose it will be around early to mid-April.

all the best
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Fanrela - Manufacturing Time and other questions.

Post by Asst »

From my knowledge, it takes Fanreal 4-5 weeks for no hair implants and 5-6 weeks with hair implants after the pre-order support forwarded the message to them. However, after placing an order I was told by my supplier post order support that they are barely able to keep that speed so plus +1 week more on these numbers I guess.

I believe the fact that almost all ventors are running the sales on Fanreal from december till end on January increased the workload on the factories so here you have +1-2 weeks and +1-2 weeks for chinese new year which leads to a 3 weeks increase in total - makes sense.

On the chinese fanreal page they also state that the production time is about 30 days.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Oh my, 5 - 6 weeks is "nothing" when it comes to quality dolls. On the higher end dolls the usual wait time is something about 6-7 month so Fanreal is quite quick.....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

simonups

Post by simonups »

I ordered my Maria with a second head vivi ROS nov 27th 2023. My vendor said will take 6-8 weeks production then get shipped. Today the vendor told me my doll should be done today Jan 11th 2024. I did delay my doll by two weeks, due to know change the resent released head Maria with ROS. So getting two Maria heads. One hard silicone with implanted hair and second head soft silicone with ROS. Just now wonder how long will take to be shipped and get to me.

femdoll

Re: Fanreal - Manufacturing Time and other questions.

Post by femdoll »

Ah I was thinking about doing the same thing almost, but then because of implemented hair... one blond, one dark... ;)

Implemented hair is also possible on soft head silicone right?

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

femdoll wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:19 pm Ah I was thinking about doing the same thing almost, but then because of implemented hair... one blond, one dark... ;)

Implemented hair is also possible on soft head silicone right?
From what I’ve seen other manufacturers do is make the top of the soft head hard to do the implanted hair, then the bottom half of the face is soft

Implanted hair was not possible on soft heads before as the hair fell out easily, so they have started making the top of soft heads hard if implanted hair is a choice, Fanreal probably do this

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Fanreal is still relatively new to selling outside of China and they are still a relatively small company. I ordered at the end of November and am still at least a couple weeks away from completion. I wouldn’t be surprised if my order gets delayed until after CNY but I’m not really “concerned” or worried right now. As long as they do a good job and don’t rush it I don’t care. Because they are a new brand for the western market there aren’t too many reviews out right now. There’s a couple in the Fanreal forum that was just recently created, and a couple of old ones in the general section from when the brand wasn’t official on TDF.

There’s also a couple of reviews on YouTube. The coeros one is pretty good and there’s several videos out there of factory tours given to Chinese and Taiwanese doll vendors that are informative.

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

A few days ago, I asked my seller how long it would take to have the doll ready. He mentioned that it usually takes between 4 and 5 weeks, but with the ROS head, he is not sure if it will take a bit longer. I ordered the doll on December 26, so there are about 4 weeks left to reach the 6-week mark. If this is the case, I find it difficult for it to be ready before CNY since the hair implant and ROS head would take a bit longer, and if CNY starts in early February, it will be very tight. Maybe they'll finish it but won't be able to ship it until after CNY. From what I've seen, CNY starts on February 10th. How long do CNY celebrations usually last?
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

It'll be about 3 weeks. Gist of it, I don't expect operations to fully resume until the week of the 18th probably.

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

Fanreal has issued a holiday notice, and they will be on vacation from February 2nd to February 18th. Therefore, if you ordered a doll after January 2nd, it might be challenging to dispatch it before the Chinese New Year holiday.
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

I placed the order on December 26, and today marks 3 weeks, but with the issue of the hair graft and Della's head with a movable jaw, I'm not sure if it will be ready before February 2. My seller mentioned to me that he doesn't really know how long it will take since it usually takes 4 or 5 weeks initially, but the issue of the hair graft can delay it by an additional week.

Another thing I'm not sure if I did right was requesting the shipment by sea, taking 85 days instead of the 45 days it would have taken by air. Now it's been 77 days by air and 115 by sea. Initially, I chose sea shipment because in February, I am supposed to be away from home due to work commitments, and I thought it would be better to order it by sea since it would arrive at the end of March, which seemed like a good date.

The real fear I have is that with the issue in the Suez Canal, it might be delayed further or even attacked. I'm not sure if I can change it now and ask my seller to send it by air, paying the extra cost, as the work commitment I had in February is not a problem anymore since I was informed yesterday that it is postponed until June.

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

It's kinda weird. I placed mine on 24th of December, without hair implant. And the seller says Fanreal will try to ship it before Chinese new year what would be 5-6 weeks even if most sellers say that fanreal needs 4-5weeks to ship. I chose a seller to deliver by plane, to the EU. Your shipping times sound insanely long, are you sure your cargo need to go trough the Suez Canal?

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

The options I have on my seller's website are either express air transport or classic transport. I'm not entirely sure, but I believe classic transport is by sea, not by air, and therefore takes longer. The truth is, I'm not 100% sure, but I understand that all ships coming from China to Europe pass through the Suez Canal, and due to current geopolitical issues, there are threats to all freighters passing through there. That's what I heard recently, and they might have to change the route, taking even more time.

Based on my previous experience, this year I ordered two dolls, one through classic transport, which took 105 days because WMDOLL's factories changed location and it took 3 weeks longer than expected. The other was a Zelex, which I ordered with express air transport. However, with the silicone Zelex, I had bad luck as Zelex had to remake it three times – once to improve the neck and twice because the package got lost in transit, resulting in a total delay of 120 days.

I ordered the Fanreal during a Christmas promotion, which included a free head and other items. To save some money, I decided to go with classic transport, which was a total of 85 days, instead of the 45 days for express transport. The Zelex I have is amazing; the body is very attractive, and Zelex's heads are quite appealing. I think Zelex is very good, but the Fanreal with the Maria and Delle heads is on a slightly higher level for me compared to Zelex.

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

To me it sounds like the 115 would be by sea and 75 days by train. No way air is taking 75 days, that would be insane. I'm doing a lot of business with china and regular shipping with decent companies takes like 2 weeks and express shipping 1 week, both by air. I would clarify with the seller, something doesn't sound right here. Even 115 days by sea would be extreme long to the EU.

INFORMATIONS