sexyrealsexdolls.com

Review of In Stock Order - Excellent value!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Zephyrous
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Review of In Stock Order - Excellent value!

Post by Zephyrous »

Hello all,

I've had my eye on a Silicone SYDoll since it first came out several months ago. I've patiently waited and checked venders and Finally scored an excellent deal at Sexy Real Sex Dolls.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... ovable-jaw
Standing01.jpg
Standing01.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 604 times
After the end of year blow out sale (still going on mind you) I was able to get this doll for a fantastic price of $1259.30. This is a full Silicone doll mind you. Not Silicone head on TPE body, full silicone. As for the doll branding, I'm pretty sure Rosretty is an offshoot brand of SY, as this doll head features in its "real oral" marketing. The doll even came with a Rosretty doll instruction booklet.

E-mailing Joe was easy and quick. He responded to questions with prompt information, but he seriously downplayed what this doll arrived on my door with.

First up, Very nice body paint and make up, Freckles, blood vessels, lots of subtle and beautiful details.
Closeup-Face.jpg
Closeup-Face.jpg (4.04 MiB) Viewed 604 times
Closeup-Chest.jpg
Closeup-Chest.jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 604 times
Oh yes, She also came with implanted hair. This is my first time experience with this option, I never got it before, seemed like quite a pain to deal with the hair during fun time and keep it looking nice (I normally use pixie cut wigs for this reason).
Closeup-Hair.jpg
Closeup-Hair.jpg (3.52 MiB) Viewed 604 times
She also came with a fantastically detailed mouth with ample depth that can take a full 6.7 inches as advertised, and it feels amazing.
Closeup-mouth.jpg
Closeup-mouth.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 604 times
This feature was noted and expected. i did not expect to also get, Shrugging shoulders and Articulated Fingers.
Arti-fingers.jpg
Arti-fingers.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 604 times
The ass on this girl is to die for... Seriously. While not great, LHP is decent enough for stand behind doggy.
BentOver02.jpg
BentOver02.jpg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 604 times
BentOver03.jpg
BentOver03.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 604 times
LHP.jpg
LHP.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 604 times
Now for use case experience, time to lay down my credentials I have several dolls:
TPE:
  • a 6ye (smaller doll with perfect LHP)
  • YLdoll 141 "abby"
  • Albei 153 super curvy body
  • SM 136 Elf
  • Doll For Ever, Lazuli 145
Silicone:
  • Starpary Doll
  • Elsa Babe 148
First experience with sex was very unique to my limited silicone doll. The silicone inside was very soft and squishy. I could feel the folds inside push apart but still push back with a pleasurable pressure. Probably the best silicone intercourse I've had yet. The Starpary doll skin feels very nice, but this skin feels good too, if a bit different, the Starpary being a lot more textured and real feeling. Honestly intercourse felt closer to a TPE doll then silicone, but while TPE just kind of gets too soft sometimes (my Doll forever has this problem) leading to lack of friction, this has a good resistance to it.

This is a great doll IMO, it would be a great buy at the normal asking price of 1799. But at the sale price I snagged it at, Articulating fingers, standing feet, implanted hair, shrugging skellington, ROS head (free TPE head too), all in for under 1300. Holy crap. Swing buy and give Joe at Sexy real sex dolls a look, his is very friendly and has some fantastic deals!
Spread-Eagle.jpg
Spread-Eagle.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 604 times

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review of In Stock Order - Excellent value!

Post by Synthian »

Zephyrous wrote: ↑Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:36 pm Hello all,

I've had my eye on a Silicone SYDoll since it first came out several months ago. I've patiently waited and checked venders and Finally scored an excellent deal at Sexy Real Sex Dolls.
Hi Zephyrous! Congratulations on a lovely addition to your family, the implanted hair looks beautiful and the mouth detail is so realistic. Thank you for posting this. I have had 2 SY Dolls, do you happen to have a skeleton photo of the neck area? Our latest SY Doll tpe 166D was bought in 6/2022 and had a Gooseneck so storing or lifting by the neck may be harmful to her neck. Also they are more delicate than they appear so be cautious about moving her legs to/from the siting positions and isolate the hip and move from between the knee and hip as you are already aware of considering how many girls are in your family.

She is very beautiful and looks happy to be the newest member of your family!
Knee bends leg.jpg
Knee bends leg.jpg (53.8 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations! :multi: What a lovely lady you have there! 😍

Thank you for sharing these photos! BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Zephyrous
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zephyrous »

Synthian wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:14 am
Zephyrous wrote: ↑Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:36 pm Hello all,

Hi Zephyrous! Congratulations on a lovely addition to your family, the implanted hair looks beautiful and the mouth detail is so realistic. Thank you for posting this. I have had 2 SY Dolls, do you happen to have a skeleton photo of the neck area? Our latest SY Doll tpe 166D was bought in 6/2022 and had a Gooseneck so storing or lifting by the neck may be harmful to her neck. Also they are more delicate than they appear so be cautious about moving her legs to/from the siting positions and isolate the hip and move from between the knee and hip as you are already aware of considering how many girls are in your family.

She is very beautiful and looks happy to be the newest member of your family!
Knee bends leg.jpg
I don't have any photos right now but the neck was bent over to one side during shipping. By the way it moved and how much force I had to use to get it back into position, it's definitely hinged. I've had a few goose necks before. SY really stepped up thier game with these silicone dolls. I think their old reputation may be why they rebranded their silicone line as Rosretty. All speculation on my part but I do have some evidence(in my post) to support it.

I exclusively store my dolls standing up, standing bolts, double socks and tennis shoes all around for me. I keep them in a large metal tool cabinet that is just over 6 feet tall. Though this current doll (I'm a bad doll owner and I yet to name her) is necessitating that I remove the top shelf as she is about a half inch too tall to fit with it in place. Hopefully I can move it up without fully removing it.

As for moving the legs, I already learned this lesson the hard way. First "real" sexdoll I got was my SM136 elf (had some AliExpress knockoffs to start with, see if I would even be interested once in person). I busted her left hip joint being a bit too rough and not making sure the joints were all in the right orientation. She no longer has this issue thankfully, SM helped me directly to get her right. Star was very helpful in that regard.

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Lovely lady, congratulations
Training starts now….and begin
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-BossπŸ˜‹
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Zephyrous wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:07 am I don't have any photos right now but the neck was bent over to one side during shipping. By the way it moved and how much force I had to use to get it back into position, it's definitely hinged. I've had a few goose necks before. SY really stepped up thier game with these silicone dolls. I think their old reputation may be why they rebranded their silicone line as Rosretty. All speculation on my part but I do have some evidence(in my post) to support it.

I busted her left hip joint being a bit too rough and not making sure the joints were all in the right orientation. She no longer has this issue thankfully, SM helped me directly to get her right. Star was very helpful in that regard.
Thanks for the tip about Rosretty, I was curious about them, glad to hear they are using hinged necks and not goosenecks in that brand.

How did you fix her busted left hip joint?
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

I’m considering Sy 159 B she’s a hottie too
Training starts now….and begin
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-BossπŸ˜‹
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

INFORMATIONS