fanrealart.com

Maria & Della ROS heads

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
TwoReflections
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Maria & Della ROS heads

Post by TwoReflections »

While the Maria head is gorgeous, the ROS version is just creepy in how she tries to smile and open her mouth at the same time. The ROS version of Maria should've had a more neutral expression like all the other ROS heads.

Btw, can the ROS heads fully close their mouths and keep them closed, or do they have a perpetually gaping mouth?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I have the Qian ROS head and yes, the mouth on that one can close all the way. Not sure about Maria as they didn't have that option available for that head at the time I ordered with the vendor I ordered from. As I mentioned, the jaw is pretty tight to open and close (a good thing for me since I'm never using this for oral sex--the head is just too beautiful to risk damage), so I didn't measure or really mess around much with trying to fit anything in there. I just tested the movement a little and did a quick probe inside and it seems fairly deep but again, I have no intention of using this for oral and don't want to risk damaging the head in any way. Sorry I can't be more help in that area. I got the ROS feature as it was a free option and because it seemed like a cool thing to have for photo taking and just in general.

TwoReflections
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TwoReflections »

Another question:
I don't think I've ever seen any of the Fanreal heads being measured. Does anyone have any sort of information on this?

The reason I'm asking is because I recently bought a doll from another high-end doll company, and to my immense disappointment their heads were really small irl, and consequently the mouth on the doll is super tiny. So tiny that I cannot kiss it properly. I can only fit a thumb into it, that's how small it is. I'm now thinking of getting a Fanreal instead since now that I know what to look for their heads at least seem to be closer to a real human in size.

So, I would really like to know 1) head circumference (for wigs) 2) width of mouth and 3) just a picture with a measuring tape beside a head so I can get a sense of scale.

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

TwoReflections wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:27 pm Another question:
I don't think I've ever seen any of the Fanreal heads being measured. Does anyone have any sort of information on this?

The reason I'm asking is because I recently bought a doll from another high-end doll company, and to my immense disappointment their heads were really small irl, and consequently the mouth on the doll is super tiny. So tiny that I cannot kiss it properly. I can only fit a thumb into it, that's how small it is. I'm now thinking of getting a Fanreal instead since now that I know what to look for their heads at least seem to be closer to a real human in size.

So, I would really like to know 1) head circumference (for wigs) 2) width of mouth and 3) just a picture with a measuring tape beside a head so I can get a sense of scale.
The only numbers I know are Maria head has a 52cm circumference and the Della head 53cm.
bbc3 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:21 pm I have the Qian ROS head and yes, the mouth on that one can close all the way. Not sure about Maria as they didn't have that option available for that head at the time I ordered with the vendor I ordered from. As I mentioned, the jaw is pretty tight to open and close (a good thing for me since I'm never using this for oral sex--the head is just too beautiful to risk damage), so I didn't measure or really mess around much with trying to fit anything in there. I just tested the movement a little and did a quick probe inside and it seems fairly deep but again, I have no intention of using this for oral and don't want to risk damaging the head in any way. Sorry I can't be more help in that area. I got the ROS feature as it was a free option and because it seemed like a cool thing to have for photo taking and just in general.
Thanks, that's good news. It's just confusing that they advertise it as Movable Jaw and not as ROS or Oral.

TwoReflections
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TwoReflections »

The only numbers I know are Maria head has a 52cm circumference and the Della head 53cm.
Well that's a bit concerning. The doll I bought has a head circumference of around 52 as well.
For reference, according to some numbers I found the average female has a circumference of 56cm. A 4-year old child is supposed to have 52...

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

TwoReflections wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:00 pm
Well that's a bit concerning. The doll I bought has a head circumference of around 52 as well.
For reference, according to some numbers I found the average female has a circumference of 56cm. A 4-year old child is supposed to have 52...
Adjustable straps will be probably needed for the wigs. You can see in the video here that she's quite small for her size, sort of en ectomorph but they somehow have to reduce weight and material https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLnLUJcNAbo

INFORMATIONS