www.wmdolls.com

[EU/Scandinavia] 135-155 doll with A-B cup, max 30 kgs!

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

[EU/Scandinavia] 135-155 doll with A-B cup, max 30 kgs!

Post by manfredixon »

Looking for a smaller (actually lighter) doll with small breasts.
In descent condition.
Budget around €500 or cheaper, but throw your offers at me regardless.
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: [EU/Scandinavia] 135-155 doll with A-B cup, max 30 kgs!

Post by Siliconeman »

manfredixon wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:18 am Looking for a smaller (actually lighter) doll with small breasts.
In descent condition.
Budget around €500 or cheaper, but throw your offers at me regardless.
Hi!

I have two dolls to offer.

My first one is HR166A doll and she weighs about 30Kg. You can find multiple pictures of her here:
viewtopic.php?t=134121&hilit=Meet+Laura
Laura:
_Laura_sunA_30.jpg
_Laura_sunA_30.jpg (209.31 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Second doll which I offer is my Silidoll Sukiwaai NXT+ 166cm tall doll. She has B or C cup tits and she is also in 30Kg weight range. You can find my Mariko doll here:
viewtopic.php?t=152939&hilit=meet+mariko
Mariko:
_Mariko_blacklingeriea_50.jpg
_Mariko_blacklingeriea_50.jpg (431.41 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Both of these dolls have an excellent LHP and that means that they will perform very well in any position. There dolls are like new and I have barely touched them. Dolls come with same wigs you see at pictures, non smoking home, no modifications all original. Built-in vaginas.

I am in Finland, can deliver domestic if you pay for gas. Shipment abroad is approximately 200euro. I like these girls so much and they are in such good condition that I want your maximum budget of 500euro + shipping.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers!

Sili

INFORMATIONS