www.wmdolls.com

New Material S-TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Material S-TPE

Post by ColColt »

Hmmm...to my eyes the S-TPE looks like the waist is smaller and the boobs a full cup larger.

doudou64

Post by doudou64 »

hello wm am French following a discussion with my supplier he tells me that you do not metrized the light tan color in S TPE material this is reality ?thank you

STDollLover

Post by STDollLover »

Is there consensus on which has a softer feel between S-TPE and Ultra soft?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

STDollLover wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:12 pm Is there consensus on which has a softer feel between S-TPE and Ultra soft?
That is a good question, but if it is your first doll, I would not recommend going ultra soft. Ultra soft TPE is more fragile and will tear more easily. On the other hand, seems like S-TPE is quite resilient.

Anyway, was just calling heads up. Ultra soft is more fragile, so keep that in mind with all the other parameters.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

WM Dolls has stated that the Ultra soft is the softest then comes regular TPE and then S-TPE. Ultra soft is the most easiest to tearing too. S-TPE being the most durable.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

just a guy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:47 am WM Dolls has stated that the Ultra soft is the softest then comes regular TPE and then S-TPE. Ultra soft is the most easiest to tearing too. S-TPE being the most durable.
Thanks for sharing this insight. For some reason, I was thinking that S-TPE is softer. So we're losing some of the famed softness for more durability.

I really wish I could get my hands on dolls before buying so I can know better what this all feels like.

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

anatoly wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:32 am
just a guy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:47 am WM Dolls has stated that the Ultra soft is the softest then comes regular TPE and then S-TPE. Ultra soft is the most easiest to tearing too. S-TPE being the most durable.
Thanks for sharing this insight. For some reason, I was thinking that S-TPE is softer. So we're losing some of the famed softness for more durability.

I really wish I could get my hands on dolls before buying so I can know better what this all feels like.
The formula for "regular" TPE was also changed at some point. A doll I bought in 2019 was a lot firmer than the same model in 2023.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

As official WM dolls videos state on Rosemary Dolls website the softness goest from Ultra soft, regular, then S-TPE.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

dust101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dust101 »

just a guy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:48 am As official WM dolls videos state on Rosemary Dolls website the softness goest from Ultra soft, regular, then S-TPE.

Body material:

TPE S-TPE, the newest innovation from WM, offers enhanced softness, flexibility, and durability. In terms of softness: Ultra soft TPE > S-TPE > Normal TPE.

-myrobotdoll

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

dust101 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:48 am
just a guy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:48 am As official WM dolls videos state on Rosemary Dolls website the softness goest from Ultra soft, regular, then S-TPE.

Body material:

TPE S-TPE, the newest innovation from WM, offers enhanced softness, flexibility, and durability. In terms of softness: Ultra soft TPE > S-TPE > Normal TPE.

-myrobotdoll
OK... S-TPE offers enhanced softness, but it's not as soft as previous regular TPE? So it's less soft, but more flexible? Confused...

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

anatoly wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:55 pm

Body material:

-myrobotdoll
OK... S-TPE offers enhanced softness, but it's not as soft as previous regular TPE? So it's less soft, but more flexible? Confused...
It is soft enough, so soft that you won't notice any difference, and firm enough that it can withstand a lot; flexibility is softness. Your confusion should therefore be over.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

NoFrillsmoreFrills wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:29 pm
anatoly wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:55 pm

Body material:

-myrobotdoll
It is soft enough, so soft that you won't notice any difference, and firm enough that it can withstand a lot; flexibility is softness. Your confusion should therefore be over.
Thanks! With a doll search, less confusion is always helpful.

STDollLover

Post by STDollLover »

Babel99 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:20 am
STDollLover wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:12 pm Is there consensus on which has a softer feel between S-TPE and Ultra soft?
That is a good question, but if it is your first doll, I would not recommend going ultra soft. Ultra soft TPE is more fragile and will tear more easily. On the other hand, seems like S-TPE is quite resilient.

Anyway, was just calling heads up. Ultra soft is more fragile, so keep that in mind with all the other parameters.
Okay thanks for the advice!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

I wonder if anyone wants to be a hero and post videos showing the "squeezability" of TPE, S-TPE, and ultra-soft TPE!

INFORMATIONS