www.wmdolls.com

New Material S-TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Material S-TPE

Post by ColColt »

After reading that, my head is still spinning!

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Nintrovert47 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:47 pm Styrenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPS, TPE-S) also known as Styrenic Block Copolymers (SBC) are usually described as SBS or SEBS based compounds. They are tri-blocks copolymers containing an elastomeric midblock and polystyrene endblocks. The rubber midblock is typically a polydiene (either polybutadiene or polyisoprene), resulting in the well-known families of SBS and SIS polymers. These products are the first generation of styrenic block copolymers and discovered by Shell Chemical in 1950s.

To improve thermo-oxidative and UV stability, the polybutadiene or polyisoprene rubber block of an SBS or SIS polymer can be hydrogenated to form a styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene block copolymer (SEBS) or a styrene-ethylene-propylene-styrene block copolymer (SEPS). The double-bonds of SBS which are vulnerable to external influence are then broken. The SEBS polymers demonstrate excellent weatherability, thermal stability and high tensile strength, as well as the characteristics of a non-polar olefinic mid-block. These products are known as second generation of SBC. PHOENIX™ of Phon Tech are compounds mostly based of SEBS or SEPS polymers, some based of SBS polymers.
So this is an older material addition? If so, is there any information on safety? I cannot find any detailed information from WM regarding the safety of their materials, new or current, but on another site for another brand they show a full range of testing for their TPE, I think including lead content (there wasn't any iirc). I'm very interested in this development and would like to see more direct information on it's composition and any levels (or lack thereof) of potentially unsafe components.

People are putting this stuff in their mouths, after all. :wink:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Not to mention kissing them.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Well less oily means less of a rash reaction so that’s already safe in my book.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Bigdog22 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:31 am Is S-TPE butt soft like regular TPE and/or Ultra Soft TPE or does is it more firm like Silicone?
About S-TPE: (Super TPE)

Several major advantages of S-TPE materials:

1. Even if pulled to the limit for nearly a month, it will not tear, and end customers can act it any way they want;

2. Very little oil output;

3. Extremely fleshy, comparable to silicone, the body makeup adopts silicone spray technology, which is more realistic;

4. Good rebound performance, long-term compression resistance, and no deformation.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

homersexual wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:26 pm
Nintrovert47 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:47 pm Styrenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPS, TPE-S) also known as Styrenic Block Copolymers (SBC) are usually described as SBS or SEBS based compounds. They are tri-blocks copolymers containing an elastomeric midblock and polystyrene endblocks. The rubber midblock is typically a polydiene (either polybutadiene or polyisoprene), resulting in the well-known families of SBS and SIS polymers. These products are the first generation of styrenic block copolymers and discovered by Shell Chemical in 1950s.

To improve thermo-oxidative and UV stability, the polybutadiene or polyisoprene rubber block of an SBS or SIS polymer can be hydrogenated to form a styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene block copolymer (SEBS) or a styrene-ethylene-propylene-styrene block copolymer (SEPS). The double-bonds of SBS which are vulnerable to external influence are then broken. The SEBS polymers demonstrate excellent weatherability, thermal stability and high tensile strength, as well as the characteristics of a non-polar olefinic mid-block. These products are known as second generation of SBC. PHOENIX™ of Phon Tech are compounds mostly based of SEBS or SEPS polymers, some based of SBS polymers.
So this is an older material addition? If so, is there any information on safety? I cannot find any detailed information from WM regarding the safety of their materials, new or current, but on another site for another brand they show a full range of testing for their TPE, I think including lead content (there wasn't any iirc). I'm very interested in this development and would like to see more direct information on it's composition and any levels (or lack thereof) of potentially unsafe components.

Good questions.
We have passed EU RoHS testing and got the RoHS certification report.
They are very safe and people can feel free to put them in their mouths.

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Do you make S-TPE torsos? For example, an S-TPE torso of the WM 163H?

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

How do I know if it is really S- TPE. How can I control that . I just have to take your word for it, a binding guarantee would be customer-friendly and create trust.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

ottar wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:16 am Do you make S-TPE torsos? For example, an S-TPE torso of the WM 163H?
I don't see why they would not. They are using the same molds.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

I just ordered the infamous WM 163cm H with S-TPE - full doll btw
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

NoFrillsmoreFrills wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:37 pm How do I know if it is really S- TPE. How can I control that . I just have to take your word for it, a binding guarantee would be customer-friendly and create trust.
We have RoHS Certification report about S-TPE.
Please kindly check the reference reports in "Something you should know about S-TPE" thread.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

ottar wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:16 am Do you make S-TPE torsos? For example, an S-TPE torso of the WM 163H?
All WM TPE dolls can be made with S-TPE, including this WM163H. :)

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

WM dolls wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:25 am

All WM TPE dolls can be made with S-TPE, including this WM163H. :)

Dolls orifices that lead with a string tied to the skeleton is causing mold and bacteria, when will this flaw be fixed WM DOLLS?

This is actually a factory defect that leads to serious health risks.

Nazarara

Post by Nazarara »

Hello, no one can’t give me a photo of your dolls. Can you attach a high-resolution photo where you can compare white and natural skin color, using realistic coloring and S-TPE?

Cb_bs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cb_bs »

Hi anyone get his STPE doll, share something with us pls! Thanks :shakefist:

INFORMATIONS