www.wmdolls.com

New Material S-TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
EmmaLover

Re: New Material S-TPE

Post by EmmaLover »

Cb_bs wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:29 am Hi anyone get his STPE doll, share something with us pls! Thanks :shakefist:
there was one already posted a while ago:

viewtopic.php?t=178123

Teqfinx

Post by Teqfinx »

Which head is the one from the stpe video? 335?

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

★ New to this, confused on hybrid dolls:
viewtopic.php?t=178159

🗃️ Tessy's Drawer

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Teqfinx wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:41 pm Which head is the one from the stpe video? 335?
JK#16,silicone head :D

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Just joining this discussion now. But it's very interesting to me.

I'm looking for my first doll, and it seems like S-TPE might match a lot of my criteria. I want a good tactile sensation and realistic "squeeze factor" -- especially the butt. Seems like S-TPE might be a good option. Also, as a first doll, the price of S-TPE compared with silicone is an advantage.

But I'm finding it difficult to locate videos of specific S-TPE bodies.

I like the JKDoll 160 D body shown on the WMDoll website: https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-jkd009

Are there any videos of this one?

AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AtPeace »

WM dolls wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:48 am
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
With limited exposure to dolls, I can vouch for the S-TPE. Soft, great to touch, and no odor. Much better than the two newer BBW torso dolls that I have. I'm impressed. Image
Attachments
20240224_121711.jpg
20240224_121711.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1199 times

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

AtPeace wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:53 am With limited exposure to dolls, I can vouch for the S-TPE. Soft, great to touch, and no odor. Much better than the two newer BBW torso dolls that I have. I'm impressed.
Thanks for your info! I was only looking at silicone until I saw this S-TPE, and now I'm seriously thinking for my needs this material is a better match.

I really wish manufacturers would be more organized in showing us bodies, with matching videos, so we could have a better sense of what we're buying.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I really wish manufacturers would be more organized in showing us bodies, with matching videos, so we could have a better sense of what we're buying.

Agreed. I was just looking at a website today for several girls and there were way too many showing them fully clothed in skirts, dresses or swim suits. We want/need to see LHP as that is of prime importance to most and pictures like that show you nothing in that respect. They may show two out of 15-20 other pictures but many times those are frontal/back pictures that again, show little to what interest most of us.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

ColColt wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:22 pm

Agreed. I was just looking at a website today for several girls and there were way too many showing them fully clothed in skirts, dresses or swim suits. We want/need to see LHP as that is of prime importance to most and pictures like that show you nothing in that respect. They may show two out of 15-20 other pictures but many times those are frontal/back pictures that again, show little to what interest most of us.
WM dolls with good LHP are 164f, 164j, 160A, 159C, 174G

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

WM dolls with good LHP are 164f, 164j, 160A, 159C, 174G
Yep, and the old 158D wasn't half bad either.
Attachments
_1DF6218a.jpg
_1DF6218a.jpg (713.98 KiB) Viewed 1090 times

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

I'm learning fast, thanks to discussions like this! It seems to me that with my desire for the nicest-feeling butt, S-TPE dolls might be my best option.

I've been considering silicone dolls with gel butts. Is it accurate to say that S-TPE has the same squeeze factor and jiggle as gel-filled silicone -- just without needing the gel?

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

anatoly wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:28 pm I'm learning fast, thanks to discussions like this! It seems to me that with my desire for the nicest-feeling butt, S-TPE dolls might be my best option.

I've been considering silicone dolls with gel butts. Is it accurate to say that S-TPE has the same squeeze factor and jiggle as gel-filled silicone -- just without needing the gel?
Yes, you can think that way :D

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:37 am
anatoly wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:28 pm I'm learning fast, thanks to discussions like this! It seems to me that with my desire for the nicest-feeling butt, S-TPE dolls might be my best option.

Yes, you can think that way :D
Thanks for the follow up... That makes this a very interesting discussion, and S-TPE a very interesting option for me. My focus is on the feel/squeeze factor, so this might work better than silicone.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Sorry if this was already answered......
But is it just the bodies that will be available in more detail with S-TPE?
Or are the faces also in more detail with S-TPE as well?
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

JCnine wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:47 am Sorry if this was already answered......
But is it just the bodies that will be available in more detail with S-TPE?
Or are the faces also in more detail with S-TPE as well?
The details of bodies with S-TPE have already shown at the first page.

About the face with S-TPE, the difference is not too big.
Because the head is mainly make-up, make-up is good or bad to decide whether the head looks good or bad.
TPE or S-TPE has little to do with this.

INFORMATIONS