www.wmdolls.com

New Material S-TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Material S-TPE

Post by Wheezer »

Well, perhaps not.

Almost everything was shut down for the New Years holiday over there.
I really doubt they would leave an intern level person there to follow and immediately respond to product question from a third party board. :)

This is not the first time a vendor has announced a new "something" and the board goes wild chatting it up in our echo chamber.
Then getting upset when there is not an immediate response from the vendor.

Just saying it would be NICE if there was some more information coming out.
But I don't think it is nefarious. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

mebaru wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:54 am It is understood that the new S-TPE material is much stronger than normal TPE!
What I want to know most is whether it is possible to reduce weight by internal structure like silicone dolls!
How is it really? :evil:
You may not want to answer, but please do! :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:
Currently, the new type of S-TPE material exhibits significantly higher tensile strength and tear resistance compared to ordinary TPE materials. However, it is worth noting that S-TPE material remains thermoplastic and requires heating to over 200 degrees Celsius to melt for doll production.

We are actively seeking a material that can withstand high temperatures, maintains a soft texture, and contains no harmful substances to the human body. As a result, dolls made from S-TPE material still cannot reduce weight at this time.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue our search for the most suitable materials for our products.

WM DOLLS

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

WM dolls wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:01 pm
mebaru wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:54 am It is understood that the new S-TPE material is much stronger than normal TPE!
What I want to know most is whether it is possible to reduce weight by internal structure like silicone dolls!
Currently, the new type of S-TPE material exhibits significantly higher tensile strength and tear resistance compared to ordinary TPE materials. However, it is worth noting that S-TPE material remains thermoplastic and requires heating to over 200 degrees Celsius to melt for doll production.

We are actively seeking a material that can withstand high temperatures, maintains a soft texture, and contains no harmful substances to the human body. As a result, dolls made from S-TPE material still cannot reduce weight at this time.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue our search for the most suitable materials for our products.

WM DOLLS
Hello WM, I'm glad to see you're back. By the way, I wanted to extend my best wishes for the new year! My question is, how does S-TPE behave against stains? Is it as sensitive to stains as normal TPE? Thank you very much, and keep up the good work!

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

WM dolls wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:01 pm Currently, the new type of S-TPE material exhibits significantly higher tensile strength and tear resistance compared to ordinary TPE materials. However, it is worth noting that S-TPE material remains thermoplastic and requires heating to over 200 degrees Celsius to melt for doll production.

WM DOLLS
Thank you for your response.
I am surprised because I honestly did not expect an answer! :D
And at the same time, I feel like I have a new trust in WMDOLL!
In recent years, silicone doll manufacturers have uniformly sought to broaden their user base by making their products lighter.
I think that TPE is an appropriate material for sex dolls, and it is frustrating that it lags behind silicone dolls in terms of weight reduction.
We hope you will discover new technologies as soon as possible! :glou:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

astronomyguy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:01 pm Can you get gel breasts at larger breast sizes due to the increased strength of the S-TPE?
Thank you for your suggestion; it's a great idea. We will definitely give it a try. We appreciate your valuable input.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:51 pm
WM dolls wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:01 pm

WM DOLLS
Hello WM, I'm glad to see you're back. By the way, I wanted to extend my best wishes for the new year! My question is, how does S-TPE behave against stains? Is it as sensitive to stains as normal TPE? Thank you very much, and keep up the good work!
Thank you very much for your New Year wishes.
S-TPE does indeed produce significantly less oil compared to normal TPE, making it more resistant to stains. However, due to its softer nature compared to silicone, S-TPE may not resist stains as effectively as silicone.

Nevertheless, we do offer TPE cleaning cream, which can be used on S-TPE as well. Therefore, there's no need to worry about stain-related issues.

Once again, I appreciate your well wishes and your interest in our products.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

mebaru wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:19 am
WM dolls wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:01 pm Currently, the new type of S-TPE material exhibits significantly higher tensile strength and tear resistance compared to ordinary TPE materials. However, it is worth noting that S-TPE material remains thermoplastic and requires heating to over 200 degrees Celsius to melt for doll production.

WM DOLLS
Thank you for your response.
I am surprised because I honestly did not expect an answer! :D
And at the same time, I feel like I have a new trust in WMDOLL!
In recent years, silicone doll manufacturers have uniformly sought to broaden their user base by making their products lighter.
I think that TPE is an appropriate material for sex dolls, and it is frustrating that it lags behind silicone dolls in terms of weight reduction.
We hope you will discover new technologies as soon as possible! :glou:
Both silicone and TPE materials have their advantages and disadvantages. We have consistently been striving to optimize both materials. TPE material is prone to tearing and can produce a significant amount of oil, which led us to develop S-TPE material. Silicone material tends to be harder, prompting us to develop localized areas with added hardness or softness.

We are continuously making progress and hope to provide everyone with an improved experience.

WM DOLLS

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

It is the same way made like TPE or silicone. :evidence:
CBRF4I wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:13 am So this new material is injection molded, or cured (vulcanized) like silicone? Any samples for sale?
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Peonyou101 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:00 am Pretty awesome stuff WM ^^, looks real good in the video. I love seeing how stretching open the legs for 30 days resulted in no damage at all or any tearing to the love holes. If this new material will feel like your soft tpe then I am sold ^^

Since January 6th until now, she has experienced one Chinese New Year. There has been no tearing on her skin, and there is no oily sensation upon touch. To be honest, the temperature during this period has not been very high, and the testing results may not be rigorous enough. We will continue to leave them here for some time for further testing.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:10 am Is the material pigmented? How safe is it?
The raw materials are colorless, but we must add pigments to give her different skin tones. We are transparent in this regard and do not deceive in any way. These pigments are extremely safe and can be consumed. All our products are built upon a foundation of safety.

WM DOLLS

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Lick, Kiss, Slobber, n other things, not sure about consuming though :)

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Peckerwreker wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:11 pm Is this step 1 in achieving gel butt?

Gel butt incoming 2024 !?!?!?
Dolls made of TPE are inherently softer compared to silicone. If we further soften the buttocks, I believe that after long-distance transportation, the doll's buttocks may get compressed and flattened, resembling a biscuit. However, this is just my speculation. We will attempt to produce a gel butt and I have also been looking forward to a softer butt.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:12 pm What existing dolls/torsos/heads can be ordered in STPE
All TPE dolls can be produced with the new S-TPE material.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:27 pm I'd like torso B19 in S-TPE where can I order?
You can purchase from any authorized WM DOLLS vendor.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:35 pm You need to work on the LHP with that doll in the video, both holes are very off.

Any chance these dolls come with weight reduction?
I'm very sorry about it, but we have the correct LHP on all newly designed molds. We indeed have some older molds with incorrect LHP, and we are gradually remaking them. However, the number of molds we have is quite large, and it will take a considerable amount of time to modify all of them.

WM DOLLS

INFORMATIONS