www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 158C+ with Ivy head

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Ivy head

Post by Cameramike »

Darn… love at first site…. What skin tone is she…. More details and pics….. ❤️

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

GrimmHorizon wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:42 pm crazedcat! This is what my order is LOL - only difference is mine is coming in the wheat skin tone. As per usual - FANTASIC pic set!
Thanks, my favorite combo! You're gonna love it!
ZZ48UUP wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:36 pm Good lord he is at it again! Every time I stop thinking about my pending order, you post another set of insanely gorgeous photos!!!
:D
Leatherman wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:04 am Damn crazedcat!

You keep making my life more difficult!

Just when I think, okay … Riley is the one! Your come up with this outstanding shoot of Ivy !!!

:multi: :multi: :grab:
:razz: I like Riley but Ivy is my favorite.
horrorhorry wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:17 pm Yes the best body in my opinion, LHP is amazing love love love :angel:
She's a VERY FUN doll HH! :thumbs_up:
crabstacean wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:28 pm Stunning! This doll is just out of this world. I just got factory pics of mine. Can't wait! :glou:
:glou:
Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:48 am Fantastic images of the LHP and so helpful. Thanks for this! If only all manufacturers would create their own images like these when doing promos.
I don't get why they don't do it!
Cameramike wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:56 pm Darn… love at first site…. What skin tone is she…. More details and pics….. ❤️
Light tan
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donjuanx »

These photos are insane. This looks like a real flesh and blood SI swimsuit model! The factory photos in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=176003 don't look nearly as amazing as these! What's the true story?

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

donjuanx wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:20 am These photos are insane. This looks like a real flesh and blood SI swimsuit model! The factory photos in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=176003 don't look nearly as amazing as these! What's the true story?
You are comparing photos taken by a random factory worker in some random ass lighting and some random mobile camera with photos taken by crazed-effin'-cat studios.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

donjuanx wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:20 am These photos are insane. This looks like a real flesh and blood SI swimsuit model! The factory photos in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=176003 don't look nearly as amazing as these! What's the true story?
Light and knowing how work with make-up are key. The factory photos also shows a beautiful doll is my opinion.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Tayu's factory photos aren't the best. I take quick videos during my photo shoots to show exactly what you get. For the photo shoots I powder the doll which gives it that fleshy appearance. I use warm tone softbox lighting. Proper lighting is the most important thing for photo shoots. Here are some GIFs I made from videos (these aren't in the best lighting, actually done during some breaks in the photoshoot with lighting dimmed) to see what the dolls actually look like in person. The 3 below are the RILEY head on the 158C.

Riley_redbikini1.gif
Riley_redbikini1.gif (79.62 MiB) Viewed 762 times
Riley_head.gif
Riley_head.gif (64.08 MiB) Viewed 762 times
Riley03.gif
Riley03.gif (64.16 MiB) Viewed 762 times
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Roald »

crazedcat wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:31 am
Tayu's factory photos aren't the best. I take quick videos during my photo shoots to show exactly what you get. For the photo shoots I powder the doll which gives it that fleshy appearance. I use warm tone softbox lighting. Proper lighting is the most important thing for photo shoots. Here are some GIFs I made from videos (these aren't in the best lighting, actually done during some breaks in the photoshoot with lighting dimmed) to see what the dolls actually look like in person. The 3 below are the RILEY head on the 158C.

Riley_redbikini1.gif

Riley_head.gif

Riley03.gif
Tayu should pay you. The red bikini gif below has sold me on purchasing one. Going to make the move after tax and bonus season.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Ondsdoll- is that also a 158c in your photo. Love that pse and shot.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Are you in usa by any chance crazedcat

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

weird, don't see my last post. Crazedcat what's your cleaning and care routine?

I want to ensure the painted skin doesn't erode for the 158, my 148 is pretty much done for. What do you do regarding that?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:08 am Are you in usa by any chance crazedcat
Yes
jkk211 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:12 am weird, don't see my last post. Crazedcat what's your cleaning and care routine?

I want to ensure the painted skin doesn't erode for the 158, my 148 is pretty much done for. What do you do regarding that?
Just standard maintenance. Light cleaning (spray bottle with a bit of liquid soap and drying with soft cotton cloth) and powdering once or twice a month. I've had my 148 for about 16 months and zero issues with paint except for about a 1/2" mark on the back of one elbow where I rubbed her hard up against the wall by accident. Paint around the love holes also look like the day I got her. I think yours is older than mine so maybe they changed to a more durable silicone paint?

Starting with the 158C Tayu said they will be pigmenting the base silicone so that will help.
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

mattontdf
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mattontdf »

Fantastic pics! Thanks for sharing and for all your contributions across your TAYU harem- Keep them coming!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

crazedcat wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:24 pm Snipped a bunch of amazing, Amazing, AMAZING pictures to ask...
Is this factory/default makeup or custom?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

DocWen wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:09 am Is this factory/default makeup or custom?
Doc, I have two Ivy heads. One is natural with default factory makeup. The one shown in this thread is tan with custom smokey eye makeup. I'll try to get some vid of the custom one so you can get a better feel for it. I have video of the natural default makeup Ivy head below. This head is the "natural beauty" doing day things. The custom makeup head has that going out to the nightclub look.

Ivy_default.mp4
(11.29 MiB) Downloaded 86 times
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

crazedcat wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:19 am
DocWen wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:09 am Is this factory/default makeup or custom?
Doc, I have two Ivy heads. One is natural with default factory makeup. The one shown in this thread is tan with custom smokey eye makeup. I'll try to get some vid of the custom one so you can get a better feel for it. I have video of the natural default makeup Ivy head below. This head is the "natural beauty" doing day things. The custom makeup head has that going out to the nightclub look.

Ivy_default.mp4
Thanks! She's beautiful either way.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

INFORMATIONS