www.sm-doll.com

Miss Africa [Black Silicone SM156A #136]

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Miss Africa [Black Silicone SM156A #136]

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Today, 2nd January 2024, Naomie Hunt (Miss Africa) arrived at my house. It wasn't a long journey, she had only been dispatched on December 21st.

Naomie was a custom head (not custom any more - now SM Doll head 136), inspired by a female athlete who I find very attractive. I was in converstation with Star about her in August 2023. Initially, the price of a custom head seemed too much, but now she's arrived, I think worth every penny.

When I unboxed her, I spent ages just staring at her. This is pretty much my perfect woman. And I couldn't take pictures of her. I didn't want to take my usual rubbishy just out the box photos. Once I'd gathered myself, I decided the best place for her was the bedroom :D

I'm lucky I have built-in wardrobes in my bedroom with mirrors on some doors. Even though the light was poor (crappy artificial light) I decided I just had to take some photos of her. And here she is:
IMG_E0540.JPG
IMG_E0540.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1961 times
IMG_E0542.JPG
IMG_E0542.JPG (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1961 times
IMG_E0546.JPG
IMG_E0546.JPG (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1961 times
IMG_E0548.JPG
IMG_E0548.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1961 times
She is very very dark which is what I wanted. And I'm very happy with her skin tone. My camera has a habit of making dark ladies look lighter, she's more like in the penultimate picture above (perhaps not quite as dark as that but nearly).

This is where the post goes a bit strange.

Naomie was shocked to discover she had a body twin in the bed (another SM156A but she's TPE.)
IMG_E0550.JPG
IMG_E0550.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 1961 times
Neytiri waved back at her "Live long and prosper, Naomie".
IMG_E0551.JPG
IMG_E0551.JPG (3.34 MiB) Viewed 1961 times
Naomie is stunned that an Alien is talking to her. She thinks "What kind of crazy place is this?" And then "I sure would like to be in the Captain's bed."
IMG_E0553.JPG
IMG_E0553.JPG (2.71 MiB) Viewed 1961 times
Will Naomie find her way past the Na'vi warrior into the Captain's bed!?

To be continued...

Kuehlschrank
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Miss Africa [Black Silicone SM156A #136]

Post by Kuehlschrank »

Just wow. Really sexy doll, and the head turned out great!
Hope you got a discount when they decided to take the head into the official sales :)

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

She looks beautiful! It's hard to find heads that look properly African, but I think they nailed it. I hope she keeps you warm and happy for years to come.

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

She is an amazing doll. Truly gorgeous and with some luck I would be more than happy to offer a home to her clone.

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

Fantastic 🤩
Her face, and her toned body👍👍👍
With a cup tits, she’s on my wish list right now. She’s the most perfect dark skinned doll I’ve ever seen.
Congrats to you! She’s awesome!!!
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🤩

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

She's beautiful I bet she's definitely made it to the bed and boarded smoothly 😁
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Kuehlschrank wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:58 pm Just wow. Really sexy doll, and the head turned out great!
Hope you got a discount when they decided to take the head into the official sales :)
Many thanks Kuehlschrank. No discount but the custom fee was very reasonable. I didn't pay the exclusivity fee. I got the African doll of my dreams and I'm very happy if others like her and want her too :)
Gaijin wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:20 pm She looks beautiful! It's hard to find heads that look properly African, but I think they nailed it. I hope she keeps you warm and happy for years to come.
Many thanks Gaijin. I love African ladies, they are so beautiful, but I could never find the African doll face I wanted. I was very fortunate to have an idea in mind and the funds to go down the custom route :)
Ava Love wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:45 pm She is an amazing doll. Truly gorgeous and with some luck I would be more than happy to offer a home to her clone.
Many thanks Ava Love. I would love to see your clone one day :)
BreeYukiParis wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:11 pm Fantastic 🤩
Her face, and her toned body👍👍👍
With a cup tits, she’s on my wish list right now. She’s the most perfect dark skinned doll I’ve ever seen.
Congrats to you! She’s awesome!!!
Many thanks BreeYukiParis. Yes "the most perfect dark skinned doll" was what I was aiming for :)
Celtic_Babog wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:17 pm She's beautiful I bet she's definitely made it to the bed and boarded smoothly 😁
Many thanks Celtic_Babog. You know me too well :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Neytiri very graciously offered Naomie the bed spot. I didn't want to kick Neytiri out the bed, but Neytiri said to me "You must give your bed to the new lady. She's travelled far and deserves a good Captain Shunt welcome." :)

Naomie thanked Neytiri.
IMG_E0556.JPG
IMG_E0556.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
And then she was in the bed.
IMG_E0558.JPG
IMG_E0558.JPG (2.81 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
And I discovered her mouth does close fully (need to press thumb under the chin.)
IMG_E0560.JPG
IMG_E0560.JPG (2.28 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
She looks very happy.
IMG_E0562.JPG
IMG_E0562.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
And I'm very happy too. The view from my pillow:
IMG_E0564.JPG
IMG_E0564.JPG (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
:glou:
HtS

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Naomie is gorgeous, Hunt! Her facial features are on point!! So kind of Neytiri to offer the bed! Congratulations on your newest addition!! 🫶🏾

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Excellent HtS! An authentic Nubian queen is still a rarity in doll world, unfortunately. Nicely done. : thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Woah! She looks amazing! We are so happy that this custom doll has satisfied you, it is the greatest affirmation of our work! Look forward to seeing more of her pics shared here! Happy New Year! :glou:
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

limedoll wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:03 pm Naomie is gorgeous, Hunt! Her facial features are on point!! So kind of Neytiri to offer the bed! Congratulations on your newest addition!! 🫶🏾
Many thanks limedoll :)
setevoltas wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:03 pm Excellent HtS! An authentic Nubian queen is still a rarity in doll world, unfortunately. Nicely done. : thumbs_up:
Many thanks setevoltas. Totally agree, we definitely need more authentic Nubian queens :)
SMdoll wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:00 pm Woah! She looks amazing! We are so happy that this custom doll has satisfied you, it is the greatest affirmation of our work! Look forward to seeing more of her pics shared here! Happy New Year! :glou:
Many thanks Star and the team at SM Doll who produced her :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I woke up this morning with the beautiful Naomi. We are very happy together. I wasn't expecting myself to feel the way I do about her. This is my perfect doll.
IMG_E0572.JPG
IMG_E0572.JPG (519.1 KiB) Viewed 1728 times
IMG_E0570.JPG
IMG_E0570.JPG (515.81 KiB) Viewed 1728 times
I'll hold off more photos until the weekend. I have a New Years Resolution (more like guideline) to only take doll photos on non-work days - new doll arrival is a good exception to the rule.
HtS

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Lovely doll. But naming a doll after a continent is kinda…what’s the word…….. ????? strange. ??

I don’t see many dolls named.

“Sarah Australia” Or “Ingrid Europe” .

I know it’s not my place to speak on what you name your doll, she’s your fantasy… so I apologize for overstepping the boundary.

But this to me is a bigger issue.

Yes I identify as a jamaican person, …. I guess I’m just annoyed at the lack of creativity people have with their black dolls.

Always putting something obviously “black” in the name. Like whenever a non black person has a black doll, they can’t talk about the doll without mentioning that the doll is black. whenever I see it, it makes me wonder how they view black people(s).

Obviously anyone who would spend thousands of dollar on a black love doll doesn’t hate black people. So I’m not trying to suggest any negative intention, but there i something here, right?

People here don’t do that so much with their white dolls. They are just dolls.

Kimberly aren’t called “ kimber ivory”

Some companies even name white skin as “natural” lol.

Yes.

I’m assuming you don’t identify as African or black (I could be wrong )

you aren’t here only one who does this, it’s really rampant on this forum,…. I choose to say this to you cause I I hope you have thick enough skin to see where I am coming from without taking it personal. I follow your posts and I think you are funny and creative. Your bunny doll is also really lovely.

Maybe I shouldn’t assume and just ask, what made you decide on “africa” as a last name?

Annnd, I won’t be respond to anyone other than Mr hunt about this, and I don’t want to fight or argue,

I am genuinely curious, probably something I don’t understand, ….

And also, thanks for making this amazing doll face! Totally gonna get it one day,

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

You seem to really love Naomi, can she be named Naomi hunt?
that’s my suggestion,

INFORMATIONS