reallovesexdolls.com

New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

:multi: Hey Guys & Dolls!

WM Doll announced their new S-TPE skin material which is a new Super TPE, that mimics Silicone, with the strength of Silicone and the softness of TPE.

Benefits:

Tear Resistance MAX
Stronger elasticity and tear resistance!
Tested a doll with its legs spread wide, with extreme stretching of the vagina, anus, and inner thigh area for 30 straight days and the material did not tear.

8x's the Durablity
S-TPE is 8 times more durable than regular TPE.

More Detailed
The skin is more detailed like silicone while retaining the softness of TPE, providing optimized realistic details and skin texture.

Resists Flattening
Greater rebound without flattening. 33lbs of weights were placed on top of the butt for 3 straight days and it did not flatten, it bounced right back when the weights were removed.

VIDEO DOWNLOAD:
S-TPE-WMDOLLS Video.mp4
(16.07 MiB) Downloaded 109 times
:glou:
Your RLSD Team
Attachments
RLSD_S-TPE3-rebound.jpg
RLSD_S-TPE3-rebound.jpg (244.79 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
RLSD_S-TPE2---Strong-and-Soft.jpg
RLSD_S-TPE2---Strong-and-Soft.jpg (164.03 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
RLSD_S-TPE1-8x.jpg
RLSD_S-TPE1-8x.jpg (244.02 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
RLSD_S-TPE.jpg
RLSD_S-TPE.jpg (195.92 KiB) Viewed 1784 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Post by danDub »

Looks like some cuts under the vagina entrance, so just more painted on skin texturing from the looks of it

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

danDub wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:29 am Looks like some cuts under the vagina entrance, so just more painted on skin texturing from the looks of it
The texture is Realistic Body Paint, of course, but supposedly it looks more realistic on this new S-TPE Skin.

There are no cuts under the vagina. That is the point of the photos. A TPE doll left in that same position for any length of time would tear. This new S-TPE did not tear at all, which is amazing. Hence why it's being pointed out.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

mattythek
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattythek »

Is this going to be a new standard or an upgrade?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

mattythek wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:38 am Is this going to be a new standard or an upgrade?
Hi Mattythek, It is an upgrade option, you'll be able to choose TPE or S-TPE.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Will prices remain the same for either?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

ColColt wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:52 pm Will prices remain the same for either?
Hi ColColt! Yes, The price is the same for S-TPE (Super TPE) or Regular TPE. This option is now available!

Stacey

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Hello Guys and Dolls!

:multi: Letting you know in case you haven't visited yet, the S-TPE (Super TPE) option is now available! No upcharge! w00t!

S-TPE is available in Fair, Medium, and Tan Skin Tones.

RLSD S-TPE Skin Tones.png
RLSD S-TPE Skin Tones.png (427.42 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
Your RLSD Team

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Is this for all girls including the old ones like the 158D?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

ColColt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:25 pm Is this for all girls including the old ones like the 158D?
Yes, the S-TPE skin is available on all RLSD, WM Dolls, OR Dolls, and YL Dolls!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Good deal-thanks!

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Progression in material is always good, I will keep and eye on this product for sure.
My eye also saw the LHP in the picture, I hope this LHP in the demo doll will not be the end result in your next generation dolls?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:26 pm Progression in material is always good, I will keep and eye on this product for sure.
My eye also saw the LHP in the picture, I hope this LHP in the demo doll will not be the end result in your next generation dolls?
Totally right on that LHP Ondsdoll! We don't know what doll they used for that test photo. It's NOT one of our RLSD dolls. It must be an older WM Doll body style. We'll inquire though. It certainly is unfortunate Jinsan chose that doll body to do their stretch test on! We were so impressed and focused on the no tears after 30 days of being in that position we didn't even notice that, lol.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:44 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:26 pm Progression in material is always good, I will keep and eye on this product for sure.
Totally right on that LHP Ondsdoll! We don't know what doll they used for that test photo. It's NOT one of our RLSD dolls. It must be an older WM Doll body style. We'll inquire though. It certainly is unfortunate Jinsan chose that doll body to do their stretch test on! We were so impressed and focused on the no tears after 30 days of being in that position we didn't even notice that, lol.

:thumbs_up:

Corpius

Post by Corpius »

I don't understand, is this not the same thing as Zelex's new SLE lol?

INFORMATIONS