reallovesexdolls.com

New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Corpius wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:45 am I don't understand, is this not the same thing as Zelex's new SLE lol?
Short answer, no. It wouldn't be fair to either manufacturer to say that because both manufacturers (Jinsan and Zelex) each have their own unique proprietary material formulas, methods, and goals. So while having some obvious similarities, there will inevitably be differences in each manufacturer's material as well. Only time and customer feedback will reveal them all. :thumbs_up:

After ten years of experience in this industry, we are thrilled to witness manufacturers finally making significant progress in research and development, and enhancing the quality and design of the dolls they produce. We say Bravo, and keep it up! We are certainly enjoying the new developments and are excited to see what's coming next!

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

How is it's stain resistance.
WM has STPE.
Zelex has SLE.
What about other companies?
Doll4ever-piperdoll? Can you inquire and inform us if others are working on or offer a higher quality material?

packout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by packout »

Questions:

1. How does S-TPE affect the feeling and elasticity in the butt area? Does the increased durability make the butt feel stiff and non-jiggly? Or can it be made to feel more naturally squishy and jiggly without compromise? Is there a demo video showing butt squeeze/jiggle (like there is shown in the video for the breasts)?

2. What effect does S-TPE have on the doll's weight? Does it make the doll heavier, lighter, or the same weight as an equivalent regular TPE doll?

3. What effect does S-TPE have on the doll's skin tone? Is the skin darker, lighter, or the same tone as a regular TPE doll with an equivalent skin tone?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

@Digginthemdollz
1. S-TPE will stain the same as regular TPE.
2. We'll let you know when we learn of new developments, features, options or upgrades! :D

@Packout
1. The softness, squeezability, and jiggliness of S-TPE are the same as the regular TPE.
2. The weight of S-TPE is the same as the regular TPE.
3. S-TPE is the same color as regular TPE, however, the realistic body paint is then done over the entire body and the effect is better looking and more realistic than regular TPE and is long-lasting, durable, and will not be removed easily. So in that regard, they do not exactly match.

Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Bigdog22

Post by Bigdog22 »

Is S-TPE butt soft like regular TPE and/or Ultra Soft TPE or is it more firm like Silicone?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Bigdog22 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:33 am Is S-TPE butt soft like regular TPE and/or Ultra Soft TPE or is it more firm like Silicone?
The entire doll is soft like regular TPE.

Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chupacabras »

Hi!

Wondering if it’s gonna be “sweaty” tpe. I hate the feel on my hands after handling tpe.

Thanks!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Chupacabras wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:36 pm Hi!

Wondering if it’s gonna be “sweaty” tpe. I hate the feel on my hands after handling tpe.

Thanks!
I don't know what brand of tpe you've been handling but, I've never had that with any of WM girls. Tacky without powder, yes but not once powdered. Sweaty? Nope.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Thanks!
It is already fix with the high quality brand of TPE. My recent TPE Starpery doll does not smell anything and do not sweat oil at all.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chupacabras »

ColColt wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:52 pm

Thanks!
I don't know what brand of tpe you've been handling but, I've never had that with any of WM girls. Tacky without powder, yes but not once powdered. Sweaty? Nope.

I had a wm but I did buy it back in 2017. Idk how much better they’ve gotten since but the one I had never really stopped sweating or having some type of odor. I bought it brand new from a tdf approved vendor

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

When you say "sweat" do you mean it leeches oil? I bought one in 2018 and it did that. It eventually stops after a while but will stain your sheets if you lay her on it without a blanket under her.

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

Thanks!
TPE has improved a great deal since 2017 apparently. I bought my doll sometime around 2021. She sweated out in the bed the first time I laid her down. That one time was the only time ever. It actually worried me (I was thinking "wow, she already ran out of oil?") so I gave her an oil bath. But she still didn't sweat after that first and only time. Mind you, the TPE I got was regular YL TPE. I could only imagine how good platinum TPE has gotten.

So from my experience, doll sweat might be an issue of the past.
Happy Humping

Bigdog22

Post by Bigdog22 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:50 pm
Bigdog22 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:33 am Is S-TPE butt soft like regular TPE and/or Ultra Soft TPE or is it more firm like Silicone?
The entire doll is soft like regular TPE.
Thanks for the reply. Think I'll probably get one with the S-TPE material.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

My Starpery 172F is S-TPE and I got it late 2022

So much I was confused thinking it was silicone, had to ask them again to confirm it was TPE, light smell, soft as soft tpe and firm

Still today in perfect shape, sometimes she can be two weeks in bed, sometimes 3 months standing
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:36 am My Starpery 172F is S-TPE and I got it late 2022

So much I was confused thinking it was silicone, had to ask them again to confirm it was TPE, light smell, soft as soft tpe and firm

Still today in perfect shape, sometimes she can be two weeks in bed, sometimes 3 months standing
I am confused here. S-TPE is a WM TPE, not a Starpery one. So I don't think that your Starpery is S-TPE (unless I am missing something). I do also have a Starpery 148 F from last December, the TPE is awesome. It smells nothing and do not sweat oil at all, but it is their own blend ... not the new WM S-TPE?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS