silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Order Progress on Site needs an Update

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
fnx102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Order Progress on Site needs an Update

Post by fnx102 »

Hello, I have a very important suggestion for your website and the way you notify people. I ordered a doll on Nov 27th and I've been waiting, checking your site and my emails for quite some time. The issue is that your status updates need some work. "Processing in Progress" means nothing to me. I finally contacted you just a few days ago regarding my order and apparently you emailed me 2 weeks ago awaiting approval. I don't know what was wrong with Gmail but it never showed up until the the third attempt which was after I contacted you.

My point anyway is that your site should tell me it's completed and awaiting an approval confirmation. What if I was a newcomer and did not know it required an email confirmation? Furthermore, you only attempted contact twice... in TWO Weeks. If I never reached out and asked what the issue was, was my package just never going to be sent at all? There should be a number of days, less than a week that if a customer doesn't respond it should just be sent anyway. Sometimes people are busy or perhaps the email is buried or sent to spam, whatever.

People need to know that there is some sort of email they should be looking for or to get into contact to approve it. In my case, I've been waiting for a status update change AND checking my email daily for such a thing but like I said, Gmail for whatever reason decided to not show me it (it wasn't in spam) and I've been vigilant at pruning my other emails so it wouldn't slip by me. It didn't have to come to his. All that had to happen was a simple status update on your website to let me know that the order was finished and awaiting approval or at least kept trying to contact me... but just two attempts and nothing after for TWO weeks? I'm not looking for any compensation or anything this has just been a suggestion for better communication.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Order Progress on Site needs an Update

Post by Nackers »

Just a suggestion for future reference, Gmail probably considered the email spam and blocked it completely. You can whitelist email addresses in Gmail so they always get through to you. Instructions here: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/emai ... list#gmail

If you whitelist an email and they still aren't getting through then it's a problem further upstream than Google (or they aren't really being sent...)

Not sure if Gmail is like some of the other mail services I've used, but typically they have different levels of spam filtering. Some just get deleted entirely and never end up in your spam folder.

On a different note, I don't think automatically sending the doll if there is no reply (especially in under a week) is the best idea. The last vendor I dealt with asked me upfront whether they should send the doll immediately or wait for my confirmation of factory shots. I think it's important to review those factory shots to make sure you're getting what you asked for. So I think it'd be a bad idea to just send the doll without confirmation. I agree with the rest of the post about updating status on the website and attempting contact more frequently though.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback which helps us to improve.

I think that the email with the photos of your order was sent directly in Spam Folder by Gmail and then deleted after 15 days.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

We are considering adding new order statuses to improve our service.

Thank you for your feedback.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Patience fnx102. Patience.

You will get your doll. Is this your first one? I waited close to a year for one doll.

You don't want this rushed, otherwise the seams may not be trimmed as cleanly or the makeup won't be as detailed.

And remember, if there is a problem with your order, your vendor will be your advocate to the manufacturer so it's best to keep them on your side rather than get them angry.

Just my two cents of course

INFORMATIONS