www.sedoll.com

Welcome 2024: New Year Greetings and Exciting January Promotion

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Welcome 2024: New Year Greetings and Exciting January Promotion

Post by Barbararara »

Dear Readers,

As the bells of 2024 are about to ring, I am here to send my heartfelt New Year wishes to all of you! Let us welcome the SEDOLL new year with hope and dreams, embarking on an even more splendid journey together.
https://www.sedoll.com/
Exciting January Promotion
New Directions in TPE Dolls

This January, we bring to you a series of exhilarating activities surrounding our TPE dolls. Every Tuesday, our store will timely launch new TPE dolls. Our quantity of TPE dolls is already vast, waiting for you to join in. Seize the opportunity and enjoy the fun of this journey!
20231229-165109.jpg
20231229-165109.jpg (756.11 KiB) Viewed 204 times
A Fresh Experience with Silicone Dolls

Equally exciting in January, we have prepared new activities for our Silicone-Pro dolls. Launched in the last month of 2023, the line currently includes 12 unique dolls, featuring 4 body types and 7 charming heads. In 2024, we will continue to expand the Silicone-Pro series, bringing more exquisitely beautiful designs. Stay tuned for the stunning new looks we will present to you!
20231229-165130.jpg
20231229-165130.jpg (912.83 KiB) Viewed 204 times
New Year, New Beginnings
In 2024, we are committed to providing you with higher-quality products and services. Please continue to follow our activities, and enjoy the surprises and joy of the New Year. We sincerely thank you for your support all along, and let's join hands to create a hopeful and successful new year!

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

PartThree

Re: Welcome 2024: New Year Greetings and Exciting January Promotion

Post by PartThree »

Happy New Year. Do you know when the SEDoll Silicone Pro production will resume? Thanks.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

PartThree wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:39 pm Happy New Year. Do you know when the SEDoll Silicone Pro production will resume? Thanks.
Towards end of February when Chinese New Year is over. I would say from 19 onwards
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:33 pm
PartThree wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:39 pm Happy New Year. Do you know when the SEDoll Silicone Pro production will resume? Thanks.
Towards end of February when Chinese New Year is over. I would say from 19 onwards
Got it, thanks.

INFORMATIONS