www.myrobotdoll.com

Awaiting a Starpery 172f from MRD

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Streaker

Awaiting a Starpery 172f from MRD

Post by Streaker »

Even though MRD isn't based in the US, I choose to order my Starpery 172f from them because of the glowing reviews you guys have given them. I think the free head, and free gel butt upgrades are still available from them until the end of the year. It's really a good deal. I wasn't quite ready for the purchase yet, but I couldn't pass it up. A great vendor and a great deal are 2 solid motivating reasons to hit the buy button.

Alice has already notified me that it will be a month or so and now I wait...
...the long... wait. 😅

INFORMATIONS