www.wmdolls.com

South Georgia Doll Rescue

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Jacknpodnah
Active Poster
Active Poster

South Georgia Doll Rescue

Post by Jacknpodnah »

If anyone has a doll they can no longer take care of let me know. I would be glad to take her in and re-home her. I have helped others in the past and it saves you the trouble of ungracefully getting rid of her. She will be loved here with my other dolls.

Thanks in advance!

vaporlust
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: South Georgia Doll Rescue

Post by vaporlust »

Hi, I saw your posting.
I'm looking to rehome a Tantaly Aurora 2.0 (it's a torso doll). It's only a month old--like new. I underestimated the weight, so I'm looking to transfer it to someone who will take good care of it.

Let me know if you're interested and also if you're good with covering the shipping cost. I'm in California.

Jacknpodnah
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jacknpodnah »

Im interested. Dm me a pic? Shipping price if known.

melloyello
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by melloyello »

Sent you PM

Jacknpodnah
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jacknpodnah »

Still open if anyone is retiring a doll

flyingassmonkey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flyingassmonkey »

Where in South Georgia are you? I'm in north GA in Lilburn, but willing to make a drive if it's just a few hours. I've got 2 for you

I have a 158cm Sanhui going on 7 years now. Fingers and feet are messed up pretty badly, but doll is otherwise pretty decent considering age.
I also have a 155cm Sino 3 years, front looks perfect other than droopy breasts, butt has damage, but I'm giving them for free so I imagine you're not picky. They need to go since I just can't store them anymore and I have a Fiance who I'm supposed to move in with by 2024 end.

I'm also willing to meet up in a public area as well if you aren't comfortable with a house address. I will box up both dolls. Otherwise meeting location is up to you.
Since shipping isn't involved, if you pay for my gas after I arrive that's more than I can ask for! round trip is like 50 bucks maybe. Feel free to DM me about any questions or pics of dolls.

INFORMATIONS